Betrayal

Ever since you got married to Michael Jackson, you barely get out of Neverland, or see your friends who live in Santa Barbara. You decide to leave for 2 days, to hang out.

"Hey, Michael, what are you doing?" You ask, as he rushes, frantically around the living room, "Oh, nothing babe, just looking for the damn tv remote." He says, as he looks under the couch cushion, "Found it!" He says, victorious.

You let out a giggle, as Michael turned on the tv, "So, I wanted to ask you a question. I have to go away." You say, but Michael was so fixated on what was on the tv, and you were so focused on asking him, you weren't aware of what was on the tv.

"Y/n, what is this?" Michael asks, quietly, waiting for a response.

On the tv, there were pictures of you sneaking around in back alleys with men, and you talking on the phone, secretly. God, the press sure knew who to make an innocent person, look like they were up to no good.

"There is an easy explanation for this," but then you stopped yourself because if you told Michael why you were with those men, in the back alley, you would have to explain his birthday gift. "Then let me hear it," he says, with a lot of sass, as he gets up from sitting.

"Michael, I was talking to my friends on the phone, and I wasn't doing it secretly, I just didn't want the press in my face, and um," you stutter, as you try to think of how you would explain the men in the back alley.

"Um what? What was with the men?" he says, getting angry, "Michael, calm down- "Don't tell me to calm down, y/n! I see on tv my wife doing suspicious things, and she wont even tell me about it. " He says, throwing the tv remote down on the couch.

"Don't get mad at me? You should understand the situation I'm in, since the press is always on your ass." You shout, back at him, "You're the one that can't tell me anything. Why are you keeping secrets!" He shouts, back at me, as he walks closer to me with fury in his eyes.

"I can't tell you, but the reason I was in there was because I was doing something, a surprise for you," you exclaim, "why can't you tell the truth!?" Michael, shouts.

"Tell the truth?! I'm the one telling the truth, if you want to call me out on not telling the truth, do you think I really believe you're out at rehearsal till 1 in the morning? No, I don't!" You scream, as you let all your frustration out at him.

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?!" He shouts back, "this has to do with you not being honest!"

"What do I have to say, Michael!! I'm not dealing with this anymore!" You say, as you start to walk up the stairs, "where are you going?" Michael shouted.

"Im going to Santa Barbara to stay with my friends, who I never get to see because of you!" You shout.

"Because of me?! Maybe it's your fault, like this whole argument!" He shouts, "goodbye Michael." You exclaim, as you walk upstairs to pack some clothes.

"This conversation isn't over!" He screams at you, as he runs up the stairs after you.

"Leave me alone!" You scream, as you slam the door in his face, "don't you ever do that again!" He screams.

"Or what?!" You shout, suddenly you feel a pain on your left cheek. "What the fuck!" You scream, as you hold your cheek, while tears stream down your face.

Michael drops on his knees, as he holds the hand he slapped you with. "I'm so sorry," he exclaims, as tears start rolling down his face.

"The reason I was in the alley was because I was hiding your birthday gift! I didn't want anyone to see, but clearly they did anyway!" You explain, as Michael sits in front of you, completely silent.

"Shit," he murmurs. You walk away into the bathroom to look at your cheek. It was fine, just a little sore in the moment.

Michael walks in on you washing your face, "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He begs, "not tonight, Michael. I'm exhausted." You say, as you get into bed.

You quickly call your friends to explain that you can't make it, and that something got in the way. Something like Michael's hand.

Soon, Michael hops into bed with you, and it's completely silent. You both fall asleep, without saying anything after.

You wake up in the morning and Michael was gone. You didn't really care, but you went downstairs anyway, "hey," Michael says, as you enter the kitchen.

He has been in the kitchen cooking this really big breakfast. "What is this?" You ask, "it's breakfast," he exclaims, smiling like a dork. You love his dorky smile, but you were still angry with him.

He finishes up cooking, and puts the last plate on the table, "ta-da!" Michael says, as he stumbles to stand in this victorious pose, with his hands up and everything. You couldn't help but giggle, "please, I'm trying so hard, here." He exclaims.

You sit down and start helping yourself to breakfast. "Fine," you say, quietly, "what?" Michael asks, as he sits down.

"I forgive you!" You explain, as you put two pancakes on your plate. You smile over at Michael, who looks guilty as hell. "What's the matter?" You ask.

"I just feel so guilty," he exclaims, putting his face in his hands. "Michael, it's fine. I overreacted, anyway." You exclaims, "no! I should never hit a woman. It's wrong." Michael says.

"I understand you're upset, but I'm fine and we're fine." You try to explain, to Michael. "We all make mistakes," you say, as a smile appears on Michaels face.

"I love you so much, and I promise I will never touch you like that again." He says, grabbing hold of your hand. "I believe you, I love you too." You say, as you both continue to eat breakfast together.