He Brings You As His Date

"Y/n baby, I know you don't like to go to the business parties, but will you please go with me." Michael asks.

You glare at him annoyed because he knows you hate parties, but you felt bad. He really wanted to go, and he wouldn't stop look at you like a little puppy.

"Fine, I'll go, only because I feel bad if I were to say no." You exclaim, "Yes, I'm happy you'll be my beautiful date." He says, smiling.

"I'm happy to attend with a very handsome fellow." You say, giggling.

...

You finish getting ready, and decided to wear a gorgeous long lavender gown with a slit, and black high heels.

"Wow, You look absolutely beautiful." Michael says, not able to keep his eyes off of you.

"Thank you, you look just as beautiful." You say, blushing, "and your shirt matches my dress." You say, giggling, "Oh, what do you know." Michael says, laughing.

He grabs you around the waist and leads you outside to the car.

...

"Michael!" Frank says, happy to us, "and you got y/n to come; that's great." He exclaims, "Yes, I couldn't say no." You say, smiling.

"Michael would not stop talking about how much he wanted you to co-"

"Frank! Shhhh." Michael says, embarresed interrupting Frank.

You couldn't help, but feel special and hold his hand tighter.

"I'm happy he asked me." You say, smiling as you walk off to dance on the dance floor with Michael.