Really Michael? Part Two

Michael's Pov:

I've been sick for 2 days straight and I haven't been able to get a hold of y/n. I really shouldn't have drank that much, and I can barely remember what I did, but all I know is that y/n is gone.

I take out my phone and start to call her again, but no answer. Since I'm feeling better, I have plans to hop on the next flight to California in 30 minutes.

Your Pov:

You were at home packing all your stuff, and ignoring Michaels calls. All your stuff was almost all packed up, until you heard the door down stairs shut.

"Y/n?!" Michael screamed, up the stairs. You start to hear his footsteps up the stairs, but you continue packing.

"What are you doing?" He asks, as he enters the room. "What does it look like?" You say, giving him sass. "Why are you packing, where are you going?" He asks, starting to get worried, as tears form in his eyes.

"I'm going back home. Back to Miami." You say, as you finish up the last of your packing.

Michael notices the bruise on your right cheek, "what happened to your face?" He asks, getting closer to your face and gently putting his hand on your cheek.

"You slapped me. Must have forgotten that." You say, as you walk out of the room. "What?!" Michael asks, with confusion, as he grabs hold of your hand. "Michael! Let go of me!" You shout, as you continue to walk out of the room.

Michael runs after you down the stairs, as his hands cover his face in guilt, and regret. "How can I fix this?" He asks, "I want to fix this, this wasn't supposed to happen." He says, as he reaches you at the bottom of the stairs.

"You can't and that's the problem." You say, as you start to cry. "Baby, how do I fix this? I need to because I love you and I don't want you to leave." Michael says, as he's practically on the floor, begging.

"That's the problem. You've done so many terrible things and we've gotten into so many fights, yet I forgive you in a second because of your face, and your smile." You say, as you start to pick up your bags.

He stands there covering his face with his hands, you stare at him, waiting for him to respond.

"I won't create fights, and I promise I won't ever touch you that way ever again." He says, coming closer, as he lightly grazes his fingers over your bruise.

You look away, "I'm leaving." You say, as you walk towards the door. "No, no, please." Michael says, as he runs after you. He grabs onto your waist, roughly and starts to kiss your neck. "Michael stop." You say, trying to pull away from his grasp, but he's too strong, and you're secretly enjoying it.

You let out a soft moan, as he kisses all over you neck. He pulls away and smirks at you, with teary eyes. "That's not even funny, Michael." You say, as he picks you up, so your legs are wrapped around his waist. "Michael." You moan, as you start to kiss back, passionately.

Michael kicks your luggage out of the way, as he walks up the stairs...

Michael Jackson Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें