Black Or White

This one is dedicated to ForeverSupportingMJ , this picture is so adorable like his smile, and face.

Kendra's pov:

Michael has been super busy because he has just released his Dangerous album, and now he's preparing for his Black or White music video.

I have been very close friends with Michael and he asked me to be a dancer in his video, since I was experienced.

"Okay, over here, all the dancers form a row." Michael said, as he directed all of us into a line, "Alright let's practice the routine one, two, three, four." Michael says, as we all start dancing.

For the first part of class I have all the dance moves down, but right at the end I seem to forget everything, "Alright! Last time, let's run through the whole thing." He says, but I quickly motion outside to him because I wanted a break.

I ran out and sat on the curb, and relaxed, "Hey?" Michael says,  "Oh hi."

"What happened to you, in there?" He asks, "I don't know, I had it down, but all of the sudden it was like I was dancing with two left feet." I say, a little embarrassed, I thought I was better.

"Hey, are you nervous?" Michael asks, as he grabs my hand and leads me back inside, "Well, not exactly."

"You'll do fine, I have complete faith in you." Michael says, smiling. We head back to the studio to continue the dance, but Michael leads me into a different room.

"Why are we in here?" I ask, suspiciously, "I want to have a one on one dance class with you." He explains,  "Okay," I say, oddly.

He walks up to me put his hand firmly on my waist, and we start dancing to "In The Closet". I move my hands up and down his back and chest, and start grinding on him.

I was only following the choreography, until Michael leaned and forced his lips against mine. We kissed passionately for a while, until I pulled away, "I think you're very sexy, Kendra." He says, "Oh, I think the same." I say, blushing, while he gives me a smirk.

"Well, I mean, like, I think you're sexy, too." I explain, as I cover my face with my hands, "I really like you." He says, "I really like you, too." I say smiling, while walking to the door.

"Hey!" He says, laughing,  we both run back to class and I don't mess up a single dance move. I guess, I have Michael to thank for that.