A Blessing And A Mistake

You've been stressed out this past week. You have been dealing with stress because you had to throw thanksgiving at Neverland, and invite both sides of the family over.

You've also been feeling sick and you weren't sure why.

Your sister Ann comes over with her turkey she baked, even though you were making one. It was always a competition with her.

"Hi Ann!"

"Hi y/n."

"Since you're here, can you actually help me?" You ask.

"Yah, Of course, why? Are you okay?" She asks, "Yah, I just haven't been feeling too great." You say.

"Hey baby," Michael says, as he walks into the kitchen, "Wait a minute." Ann says, with a smirk on her face.

She grabs your hand and pulls you into the bathroom, "Have you been having sex with Michael?" She asks, "of course," You say, "Are you pregnant?" She asks.

"Oh, I don't know, that's a bit of a stretch." You say, "I'm going to run to the store, and buy a test and you keep things from going into disaster mode in the kitchen." Ann says, as she leaves the bathroom.

You walk out extremely shy and rush to the kitchen.
"What was that about?" Michael asks, "Oh nothing,"

Great it's not like you had anything else to worry about. Ann made you all worried that you could possibly be pregnant, and Michael's mother is going to be here soon.

You love Michael and his mother, but every time her and your mother are in the same room they attack each other, always getting into arguments.

"Hi! Mrs. Jackson." You say, as you welcome her into your home, "Hello y/n, i'm so happy to be here."

Soon all of Michael's siblings and his father pile in the house, and eventually everyone arrives.

Finally Ann gets back, and she rushes me upstairs to check.

Michael spots us running up the stairs, while talking with his mother, and gets suspicious.

"Okay you go in there, and I'll wait." Ann says, as she waits on the bed.

You go in the bathroom and do your business, and wait a few minutes for the test to see if it's true.

When times up me and Ann are to scared to look, "You look first." Ann says, "No you."

We both look and the result comes back positive. You were pregnant, talk about inconvenience.

You walk downstairs, as dinner is being put on the table, and you see the two huge families gather around the table.

It makes you happy to see everyone together.

You take a seat next to Ann and your mother, while Michael sits with his brothers.

Everyone is relaxing and having a great dinner, until your mother and Michael's mother start having an argument, while we're all eating at the dinner table.

Soon everything starts to get awkward, "Please guys, just stop." You say, trying to get them to cool down.

You start to feel sick and nervous all at the same time.

You were feeling a rush of mixed emotions, happy, sad, excited, embarrassed, anxious.

Not aware of what you were doing you take a sip of wine because of the stress.

"Y/n!" Ann screams, getting everyone's attention.

Before you swallow you become aware of what you have just done, and spit the drink out all over the turkey.

"I'm so sorry guys." You say, getting up and running up to the bedroom in embarrassment. You sit there and panic about everything.

nobody's pov;

Back at the dinner table everyone looks around confused, unable to understand what exactly just happened. Luckily, Ann brought her turkey, or we would have been screwed.

Michael's pov;

I excuse myself from the table and check on y/n.

I walk up the stairs and knock on the door when I reach our bedroom, "Y/n? Are you okay?" I ask, "Oh I'm fine." She says, opening up the door.

I walk in and give her a hug, "Come back down. Luckily, Ann brought her other turkey." I say, laughing.

"I just feel so bad, I totally ruined Thanksgiving." She, confesses, "No you didn't sweetheart." I say, "Come on let's go back down stairs."

"Hold on a minute. I'll be down in a sec, but you can go." She says holding her stomach, "Babe? Are you okay?" I ask, "Michael,"

"What baby?"

"I'm pregnant." She says, with a smile on her face,
"Are you serious?" I ask her, smiling. I was so overwhelmed with happiness.

"Yah, That's why I spit the wine out. I was so stressed and I wasn't thinking," "Baby, It's gonna be fine. I just can't believe you're pregnant! Babe I'm so happy." I say.

I grab her waist and hug her tightly, while she buries her head in my chest, "I love you so much." I say, I love you too." She says.

I kiss her on the cheek, and bring her back down stairs.

Thank god, Ann took control and fed everyone the other turkey, and kept people enjoying their dinner.

"We have some really great news!" I say, as we approach the table. I look at y/n smiling, "Y/n...is pregnant!" I say, smiling, watching everyone's facing light up with joy.

"Aww that's wonderful." My mother says, and everyone congratulates us, and the good news seems to bury the hatchet, and everyone seems happy,
and enjoying themselves.

This is probably the best thanksgiving yet.