Unfortunately - Tyga Story

By Lhaddie_Hustlerr

Michael known as (Tyga) mets beautiful Cassie at an party that he was invited to . The two started talking mo... More

The Beginning
Unexpected Call ?
Getting To Know You
.
Bowl / Crib
Authors Note
Argument
Sunshine
Announcement
The Day Before
///
Getting Ready !!
Birthday Surprise Pt.1
Birthday Surprise Pt.2
Goodmorning
Club Going Onna Tuesday
Club Going Ona Tuesday Pt.2
.
Q&A
A/N
Business
Aggresive
New Ideas
A/N
Work /:
New Member ?
A/N
A/N
Set Up
Enlighten Me With Your Touch
Surprise Surprise
Quick Pinch In
Starter Pack
Read Em
Mix Up
Untitled :
Help Me !
Unexpected !
Author's Note
I Need You
Any Takers ??
I Need

Playing Games

199 5 0
By Lhaddie_Hustlerr

Wayne

"Wassup y'all"? I say while entering Tyga's trap .

"Wassup ". They replied .

"Aye where Tyga at ?"

"You refer to him as Boss ".

"Yeah . Right , my bad . Where's boss"? I said while saying boss sarcasm.

"He on the way . He had to go pick up his girl ". Tmack sayed .

"Cassie right "? I asked .

"Uh yeah , how you know Cassie ? She very secretive and Tyga make sure she is because of different reasons ".

He said and I felt like slapping myself across the head knowing that I was starting to slip up .

"I uh ... I-

"You what ?" Dee interrupted while everybody had their attention focused on me .

"I wa-  I was interrupted from finishing my sentence when Tyga or should I say "boss" walked thru the door with this lightskin chick behind him , I'm guessing his girl .

"Wassup Youngblood "? Boss Sayed approaching me .

"Uh nothing .. Was just having a talk with the crew ".

"Oh , I see y'all are collaborating pretty fine ".

"Yeah something like that ". I said while glancing at his girl then looked down .

"Oan this is Cassie , Wayne .. Cassie .. Cassie .. Wayne . She's off limits ." He said while dragging her in front of him . We greeted each other and shook hands . I must admit she was pretty fine no wonder why she was kept secretive .

"Alright so what y'all got on business plans ? Came up with anything "? Tyga asked while sitting down on a couch and pulling down his girl in his lap .

"Well I know where the trap is ". Dee spoke up .

"I know a few members in his squad ". Tmack butted in .

"I know where his crib at ". Another person said .

"I know where his lil bitch be at ". His girl butted in .

"That's what I'm talking bout . My niggas been working ." Tyga said .

"Wait Cassie you apart of this too Homie ?" Dee asked

"You know it ". Cassie replied .

"So you the only girl participating in this ?" I asked

"Ofcourse not a I got a few other chicks that's gone help out but and what if it was just me ? You trying to say I wouldn't be able to handle it "? She said

"Uh - Uh no I wasn't saying that ".

"What I thought ". She said

Michael

I started feeling as if this lil nigga "Wayne" was a bad decision because I'm getting some real bad vibe off of him and I'm starting to think about what my nigga told me about this newbie and I think I'm putting my hands on something but ion know yet so I'm just gone test em and feed off his vibe .

"Aye homie do you work for another business "? I asked

"Nah , I um work here why ". He replied getting tensed .

"Nah you just recently started , you had any encounters with another business "?

"No this the only business I'm setting up- I mean stepping up to .

"Excuse me ? Repeat yourself .. Because if sound like you said you were setting us up " . I said while pushing Cassie off my lap and scooting up some .

"No , I - I said this was the only drug business I was stepping up to ".

"What you mean by stepping up to "? I asked .

"Like the first one I participate in ".

"Mhm" was all I said then I glared at me for a while and I could tell he was shaky . He kept rubbing his temples and whipping his hands on his pants . I turned away then looked at Cassie who was squirming in her seat .

"You ready "? I asked her

"Yeah ".

"What you squirming for "?

"Nothing ..
I furrowed my eyebrows together and got up then grabbed her hand headed to the door . I turned around to the crew and said my see you laters and told them to keep me posted . Then I glanced over at Wayne and headed out .
*
*
*
I know it took me a while to update again but here it is ..
😊👏👀💯🙌👌👊😁

~AyooChicoo'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 587 13
(EDITED) Cadence Martin was and is the love of Michael's life. When she's taken from him due to a horrific car crash, he's devestated. He becomes dep...
26.2K 1.5K 38
August's life has had some major changes since the last time you met him. Read to continue August's journey. ©2015 All Rights Reserved
421K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.2M 37.5K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...