Mr. Cumberbatch

By Kylocked

"Nicole was confused by all the emotions she was feeling for this man she had just met. Feeling this way was... More

Chapter 2- It's Him
Chapter 3- The Teacher
Chapter 4- The Mistake
Chapter 5- Nice Save
Chapter 6- The Unfortunate Incident
Chapter 7- Her Hero
Chapter 8- The Note
Chapter 9- It's all Unclear
Chapter 10- Close Encounters
Chapter 11- The Awakening
Chapter 12- How to be a Heartbreaker
Chapter 13- Mr. Cumberbatch...?
Chapter 14- It's Official
Chapter 15- Night of the Dinner
Chapter 16- Deja Vu
Chapter 17- You Make Me Smile
Chapter 18- More Trouble
Chapter 19- Before the Dance
Chapter 20- Homecoming Night Part 1
Chapter 21- Homecoming Night Part 2
Chapter 22- The Aftermath
Chapter 23- Rumors
Chapter 24- Kevin Needs to Know
Chapter 25- Acceptance at Last
Chapter 26- The Next Step
Chapter 27- New Fear
Chapter 28- His Last Day
Chapter 29- Coffee?
Chapter 30- The Revelation
Chapter 31- Grounded
Chapter 32- His Assignment
Chapter 33- Seeing Him Again
Chapter 34- A Fresh Start
Chapter 35- Her Next Decision
Chapter 36- The Trip
Chapter 37- London

Chapter 1- The Bar

7.3K 159 90
By Kylocked

"Come on Nicole, It's senior year! We have to celebrate," argues Nicole's best friend Amanda.

"Of course we should celebrate, but I'm not so sure going to a bar would be a very good idea considering we are only 17," replies Nicole.

"Well that's not a problem because according to our new ID's we are both 21," she says giving Nicole a mischievous smirk.

"This is totally illegal, but you only live once I guess..."

"There's the spirit! Now follow my lead. We can't let anyone know that we are outsiders, so act cool."

Nicole follows Amanda through the doors to the bar still feeling a bit apprehensive to the whole thing. She watches as Amanda struts across the bar floor in her 4 inch platform heels that matches her small bodycon black dress, with her golden bracelets clinking against each other with every step. The way Amanda is dressed did not surprise Nicole since her father is the richest man in all of Rockchester. Nicole looks down at her clothes admiring her little jean skirt that has a hole towards the bottom, and her blue shirt that's a size too small. Her clothes don't look half as nice as Amanda's do, but that doesn't bother her too much.

They show their ID's to the bartender as he looks over them very intensely. Nicole stares at the floor hoping he won't look at her or else she might freak out and totally blow the whole thing.

After a few short seconds, which feel like forever, the bartender returns the ID's and offers them both a drink.

Nicole looks back up feeling relieved, only to notice a man staring her down. He gives her a sort of sexy smoldering stare that makes her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Um, Nicole I can see you blushing. What's going on?" Asks Amanda with a wide grin spread across her face that lets Nicole know she has already spotted the guy that is staring her down.

"This guy over there won't stop staring at me." She pushes her hair behind her ear feeling embarrassed. Attention like this is new to her. She hasn't had a guy look at her like this for what seems like a while.

"I can totally tell! He can't take his eyes off of you! You should go over there and talk to him." Amanda raises her eyebrows.

"What!? No, that's just crazy. I'll just act like I can't see him."

"Well, I think it's a bit too late for that..." Amanda mockingly bats her eyes. "Looks as if he's making his way over here right now." She casually struts over to the other end of the bar to give them some privacy.

Nicole can feel that her face is beaming with a bright shade of crimson, and her heart pace is increasing rapidly with each step he takes closer to where she is sitting.  

"Hello darling," He says in a deep booming voice with a heavy British accent.

"..H..h..hi," Nicole stutters, barely getting the word to come out of her mouth.

"My name is Benedict. I apologize for staring but I couldn't help myself. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are the most breathtakingly beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Nicole can't stop blushing. She's certain at this point everyone inside the bar can tell.

"That may be one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me before. My name's Nicole."

"So Nicole, what's your profession?" Benedict asks with an adorable expression on his face.

"I-I'm a writer," Nicole answers quickly off the top of her head. It was the first thing that popped into her mind considering that is what she is hoping to major in college.

"That's incredible. You know I'm actually an English teacher," He says with his left eyebrow raised. Nicole can't stop herself from giggling. "He is the most adorable man I have ever seen," she thinks admiringly.

He glances playfully into her eyes. "Maybe I could critique your writing for you sometime, if you would like."

She giggles down at the floor. "Yeah, that sounds nice."

She goes to take a sip of her drink and clumsily drops her napkin by her foot. They react instantaneously and both lean down to pick it up. Their hands touch and a strange jolt of energy generates up Nicole's arm and into her stomach. Shivers run down her spine. She looks up at him and happens to notice he's staring at her with the same exact expression. Was he feeling this connection too?

He slides back up into his chair and smiles. This time he is the one blushing. He runs his fingers through his luscious hair and graciously repositions his grey vest.

Nicole can't help but notice he resembles the man of her dreams almost perfectly with every detail: Tall, smart, and handsome, with curly golden brown hair and the deep British accent.

"Wow..." Nicole accidentally whispers aloud while resting her heavy head on the palm of her hand with her elbow placed on the counter of the bar. She stares up at him in awe. 

Benedict lightly covers his lips with his fingers as he chuckles. "...was that, um, towards me?" he asks sheepishly. 

Nicole's cheeks immediately turn to a rosy hue as she closes her eyes in embarrassment. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" she asks. 

"I think you might have," Benedict says with a smoldering grin lifted higher on one side of his face. 

Nicole opens her eyes to notice he was now a few inches closer to her face than before. Her initial reaction was to move back, but she couldn't help but notice something was different in the way Benedict was now looking at her. She looks up at him with a bit of a puzzled look. 

"You look confused," Benedict says. "Is something the matter?"

Nicole continues to stare into his eyes. He moves his face in even closer to the point to where she can now feel his breath against her upper lip. 

"I-I'm-I'm just-" Nicole stutters. She feels herself slowly moving in closer almost like he had a gravity pull on her. After a few seconds of moving centimeters closer to his face, she jumps back into reality. 

Nicole stands up off the bar stool and slides her mini hand bag off the counter. "I just- uh- gotta go to the ladies room," she says. She brushes down her skirt and tries to regain her composure. "Excuse me."

Benedict slides back into his seat and subtly winks in her direction. "Of course," he says in a hushed deep tone as he nods his head. 

As Nicole walks back towards the direction of the restroom, she becomes suddenly interested in the sexy mysterious man she had just been talking to again. She playfully glances back over her shoulder in his direction to see if he had been watching her walk away. She's quick to notice he must've been since she now has caught his attention. She quickly looks back towards to restroom and smiles subtly to herself. 

She pushes the door open to the single person restroom and goes immediately towards the sink and mirror. She places her purse on the counter and stares up at her reflection while resting her arms over the sink. What am I doing? she thinks. This is crazy, and definitely unlike me. She splashes her face with cold water and dries it off with a hand towel. She stares at her face in the mirror again. She begins to think about all of her past relationships and how none of them had been right for her. She realizes that all her past boyfriends had been bad decisions she had made even when she thought she was making a good decision. Maybe she should go for this guy that seems so different than every other guy she's been with in the past.  She stares at herself for a few more minutes contemplating it all in her head when suddenly she realizes what she is going to do.

Screw it, she thinks

I'm just gonna go for it.

Her thoughts suddenly become interrupted as the door to the bathroom she's in creaks open. She looks up in the mirror to notice it was Benedict standing behind her. 

"Benedict!" she shouts out of shock. She spins herself around. "Wh-what are you doing in here?"

"I'm sorry to barge in like this," he says. "I just wanted to let you know that I probably will be leaving soon. A-and I wanted to tell you so you wouldn't think I was some, some knob head or something who would just leave in the middle of a charming conversation."

Nicole starts to speak but he quickly interrupts. 

"Again, I'm sorry for intruding, I was just worried when you didn't respond to me calling your name from outside the door. I even knocked a few times."

Nicole laughs silently to herself as she realized she probably didn't hear him because she was so deep in thought. 

"It's okay," she says. "Why do you have to leave so soon... if you don't mind me asking?"

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Getting up early in the morning... Ohh the joys of being a teacher," he laughs. He slides his hands into his pockets, and stares at his feet shuffling on the tiled floor. 

Nicole shyly rubs her arm up and down and sighs. Of course she didn't want Benedict to leave. She had just decided she was going to go for it with him. 

She's suddenly startled as Benedict leans in and kisses her softly on the cheek. He pulls his face away slowly from hers and stares at her deeply in the eyes. Nicole feels a sudden rush of emotions and feels an urge to do something she wouldn't ever have the courage to do. 

"fuck it" she whispers. 

Immediately, she wraps her hand on the back of Benedict's neck and pulls his face into hers. Their lips smash together and a sudden shock wave causes goosebumps to form all over her body. She felt a rush of helplessness as she kisses him harder, gently biting and pulling on his bottom lip. She shutters and her body becomes limp as he slides his hand up the back of her shirt. His fingers leaving tingling sensations as they move across her skin. Her fingers grip the back of his shirt as he begins moving his mouth down her neck, to her shoulders, and down across her chest. Her head falls back and a small moan escapes her open mouth. Benedict lets out a groan deep within his throat. Their breathing intensifies as Benedict lifts Nicole's body up onto the counter. He grips her thighs and pulls his body closer to hers. 

"Nicole," Benedict murmurs in between deep kisses.

"Yes?" she says.

He pulls himself away from her still holding the back of her head with one hand, and gripping her thigh in the other. 

"Nicole, I really like you," he says looking at her in adoration. 

"I really like you too", she replies. She leans in and begins kissing his neck while also sliding her hands down to his lower back. 

Benedict moves back towards the door, pulling away from her grip. 

"And that's why I don't want this to go any further. At least not in these circumstances," he says brushing his curls back into place. 

Nicole pushes herself off the counter and readjusts her jean skirt. 

"Oh, I understand," she says. Even though she wasn't hoping for this to happen, she kind of admires Benedict for stopping. 

He looks up at her and she gives him a soft smile. She pulls her phone out of her purse and notices Amanda had spammed her phone with messages freaking out about where she had been. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry Benedict, but I really should get going. I hope I will be able to see you again," she says as she grabs her handbag and motions towards the door. She leans in and gives him a soft peck on his cheek before giving him one last look over her shoulder before she exited. 

"Yeah," Benedict sighed while holding onto the spot on his cheek she had just kissed with his finger tips as the door to the bathroom shut behind her. 

"Me too."

----------------------------

Thank You for reading my first chapter to this story! I know it may not be very good, but it is the first story I have written on here. I hope the length wasn't too lengthy for the first chapter.

Please leave comments and vote! And feel free to follow my Benedict Cumberbatch instagram account -BenedictCumbers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
905K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...