The Dancer ( Stud & Fem )

By QveenCammy

Who would know getting dragged into a lake would bring you closer to somebody. ** Unpublished Ch. 28 Due to... More

Zoe & London
Kodie & Syniyah
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Not A Chapter
39
40
41
42
43
Not A Chapter
AN
Now Out
New book
44
New Book
Sequel Maybe?
More Information
And More Sequel Information
Okay...Official Sequel Information
And Its Published!

5

8.9K 282 33
By QveenCammy

Katrina in media

( Zoe )

Today I was planning on giving Cloe back her phone. Of course she's gonna ask why isn't her things on her phone and imma just tell her what happened.

Since I don't have a phone right now , I had to use the old fashion alarm clock to wake me up. I hit snooze and got up. I grabbed Cloe's phone and walked in her room. The blanket was over her head. I pulled it back and saw her sleeping. I shook her gently. She stirred a bit.

Me: Wake up punk.

She smiled and shot up.

Cloe: Who you calling punk ugly?

Me: Obviously you , you-

I trailed off which made her laugh.

Me: Oh shuddup. But you see there was a accident.

Cloe: Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?

Me: Yeah. I'm fine and no and I fell into a lake and both of our phones were dripping wet , and wouldn't cut on.

Cloe: My baby!

Me: Yeah I know , but the person who dragged me down , they paid for a new one for us. Mine will be done later and she'll bring mine to school to give to me.

Cloe: So what about mine?

Me: I got yours yesterday , so here.

Cloe: Oh gosh. Tell them I said thank you.

Me: Okay. Get dressed.

I walked out and went back into my room. I got in the shower and washed my body.

I pulled on Black Skinny Jeans , Black Long Sleeve with Black Uggs. I slipped on my Black Lace Choker with Hollywood Undead on it. I went in the bathroom and Crinkled my hair slipping it into two double buns. I put on Purple Lipstick and put in Purple Diamond Stud Earrings. I slipped in my contacts and grabbed my book bag walking out. I grabbed the keys to the Black Lexus LFA with Red Rims. I went downstairs and saw Cloe at the island tapping away at her screen.

Me: You want Starbucks?

Cloe: Yeah. That sounds good.

Me: Alright.

I set the alarm and we got in the car. I sped off listening to 102.1 which had Kodie's song Scoreboard playing. I left it there , deciding to at least listen to one of her songs.

Cloe: Oh my goodness , ItsTheDonBaby is performing at Central Park this Saturday. Can I go?

Me: Yeah sure.

Cloe: I wonder if she's actually nice.

She got her moments.

Me: Who knows.

I pulled into Starbucks and ordered 3 Grilled Cheese Sanwiches , 2 Cinnamom Dolce Lattes and 1 Iced Coffee. I paid and drove off.

I dropped Cloe off at school.

Cloe: No worries , I'll be in cheer practice and out here when you come.

Me: Alright. Sounds good. Don't lemme down.

Cloe: Never again.

She got out with her food and drink walking in. I drove off listening to It Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter. 

I got out locking and closing the door with my hip. I walked inside the school and didn't see Kodie but I saw Niyah sitting at the table with London. I kissed her cheek and sat down.

Me: Good morning Hun.

London: Morning donkey.

Me: I'll take it. Donkeys are asses.

She laughed and shook her head grabbing her breakfast. I took a sip from my Latte when I saw Kodie walk in. She looked like she was struggling. I got up and walked over to her grabbed her binder and the phones that were in the boxes from here.

Me: Your so unorganized.

She laughed and followed me to the table.

Niyah: Finally! The phones are here!

Me: Right. I drove here having to listen to the radio.

London looked so confused.

London: So what is going on here?

Me: Kodie here bought herself and us new phones , oh and Cloe's.

London: Why?

Niyah: She some how ran over mines yesterday.

Me: We both fell into the lake.

London busted out laughing until I slapped her with my grilled cheese then I ate it.

London: Small rude ass.

I laughed at her.

Me: Oh I know.

She shook her head.

Kodie: Thank you.

Me: Your welcome and and Cloe said thank you.

Kodie: Cloe?

Me: My sister.

Kodie: Oh. She's welcome.

I shook my head at her. Some girl came up to the table wrapping her arms around Kodie.

Girl: Hey Kodie. I tried calling you but it went straight into voicemail.

Kodie: Sorry Katrina. I was busy and fell into a lake.

Me: Speaking of that. I never got my revenge.

Kodie: Do you have to get revenge? You already slapped me yesterday.

Me: That was something else. Just wait on it. I'll get revenge.

Kodie laughed and grabbed the boxes.

Katrina: Did you buy me one?

Kodie: Uh no. Why would I? You already have one.

Katrina: But it's not a limited edition.

Kodie: Go buy one then.

He handed me mine and I took it opening the box.

Me: This a a black.

Kodie: They must've put them in the wrong boxes. Dumbasses.

I laughed and grabbed a random box. I opened it and it was mine.

Me: Yes. So beautiful.

Niyah: That shit fye.

Me: Hah , I know right.

Kodie: Do you love wearing black?

Me: Yeah. Why?

Kodie: Why didn't you get a black one?

Me: Cause I also like colorful things.

Kodie: True true.

Katrina: Wait a minute. So you won't buy me a limited edition but you but Zoe and Niyah one?

Kodie: Uh yeah? Cause I broke theirs , oh and I bought Zoe's sister one.

Katrina stomped her feet.

Kodie: Oh and we all got different numbers. I asked to take my number over and they said they couldn't.

Niyah: Damn. So many contacts to get back.

Kodie: I feel you.

I jumped onto Kodie.

Me: Wait. There's a way to get everything back besides number.

Kodie: How?

She sat me on the table side I was kinda digging my nails into her flesh.

Me: Did yall back up yall cloud?

Niyah: Yeah.

Me: That's how. Who gotta laptop on them?

Nobody said anything.

Me: Shaking my head. Okay well who got practice today?

London , Me , Kodie , Niyah and Katrina all raised our hands.

Me: Okay. We'll discuss this at practice then.

London: Yeah. Your gonna have to fill me in on everything later.

Kodie: Hey can we sit with yall at lunch?

London: Sure.

The bell rang and everybody gathered their stuff. I th

London: See yall at lunch.

Us: See ya.

London and Niyah went off one way while Katrina , Kodie and I went off another.

Kodie: Why are you following us?

Katrina: Cause I wanna be with my girlfriend?

Kodie: Well your girlfriend is going off to class.

We went down the math hallway.

Me: I'll see you at lunch.

She looked at me.

Kodie: Okay.

I walked off into my classroom and could hear Katrina.

Katrina: Why are you staring at her!?

I just went to my seat with my latte.

Teacher: Alright. Let's get started with today's lesson.

I pulled out my notes.

- - - -
Ch. 5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 287 26
Bye wtf was this I'm discontinuing this 😭 - Cursing warning. Yandere, angst, comfort, n stuff is included. Yes, I take requests. It gives me somethi...
667K 18K 34
I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know people like it so I'll post it again. I'm sor...
8.1K 408 13
They meet by the water fountain every time. THIS CONTAINS: β€’ homophobia β€’SEXUAL CONTENT (SOME ARE NON CONSENTED) β€’ MATURE LANGUAGE AND SCENES β€’ AB...
291K 8.5K 31
[Note the description and title and book cover are changed to a more update and to my taste look, but the contents/the fic itself, hasn't been update...