World meets Percabeth

By writerrr_234

This is a bunch of one shots where people meet the famous Percabeth! This story was originally on my Fanficti... More

Travis Young
Notice
Phoenix Quinn
Trinity Vega
Rebecca (Becca) Santos
Dylan Adams
Keili Jensen
Alyssa Maxwell
Jonah Gallagher
Lillian Gilbert
Kevin Hyland
Amy Lavender
Matt Sloan
Nancy Bobofit
Jamie Hilliker
Charity Fieldman
Emmett Oakley
Mollie Fitzpatrick
Fred O'Neil
Bruce Levin
Silena Beauregard
Ellie Callister
Yay
Kristina Primakov
Tagged
Libby Doiron
Santana Ramirez
Zoe Jackson
King of Anything

Aaron Davis

14K 233 195
By writerrr_234

Aaron Davis' POV:

By this time last year. I would have been starting my first day here at Goode. By 11:00 I would have been first bullied in these hallways. By 11:15. Percy would have stood up for me.

He has been my best friend ever since. Sometimes he has been a pain, but overall he always has my back. When my dad had lost his job, Percy helped me through the rough times. He's my bro.

I remember when I got back from the first day of school at Goode.

Flashback:

I had such a rough day, I just wanted to go sleep. But it probably wasn't that easy. Since I had 4 annoying siblings to keep me up instead of falling asleep. They'd pester me about my day. Let me tell you about them.

Fiona: eighteen. She is such a beauty and drama queen. She plays the piano and violin. Fiona has been excepted to go to Juilliard, school of music. But sings professionally and has a sing group with her friends, Danielle and Gabby. She wears expensive clothes and makeup. She designs her own clothes also. She has emerald green eyes, black hair and tan skin. She dances and figure skates.

Connor: fourteen. He is a real sports guy. He plays soccer, football, baseball, hockey and basketball. Some people say he looks like my age or even older because he is so frigging tall. Unlike Fiona, he has blonde hair but the same emerald green eyes that everyone in the family except for me has.

Jessica and Makayla: nine years old. they are both very close. They are identical twins, they both has soft dark brown hair and the emerald green eyes. They both do gymnastics and are in competitive. I've only seen them compete like once.

I realized I forgot my keys at home, and the door was locked so I knocked.

"Open up!" I shouted, while banging on the door. I was so exhausted.

I hear the lock on the door click open. I see Jessica standing there. She looks up at me. she recoils back, holding her nose.

"You look and smell awful!" She tells me.

I frown.

"Thanks" I say sarcastically. I walk in, closing the door behind me.

"Makayla! Come quick! Aaron stinks" she runs through the halls. She comes back with Makayla's tired arm in her hand.

"We need to give him a makeover!" Makayla squeals, suddenly not so tired.

I stagger back, falling to the ground. They start to close in on me, I waving my hands trying to get away from them. I shake my head as in "no no no no no no no no"

"leave Aaron alone" Connor says, clearly annoyed as he walks by with a can of pop in his hand.

"Fine" Makayla whines. They both pull me off the ground with their hands and sit me down on the couch. They both sit on either side of me and look at me.

"What's wrong Aaron?" Jessica asks sadly, as Makayla nodds.

"Are you the school loser already?" Fiona asks, walking by. Then she stands above me and strokes my hair.

"No!" I tell them.

Then I roll my eyes, no use fooling them.

"Maybe" I squeak out.

I frowned and put my head down. Looking at my hands that are on my lap.

"it's ok nitwit" Makayla says, stroking my hair "was anything about your day good?".

"I met a friend. His name is Percy and now all of Percy's friends said they'd be my friends" I said, trying to cheer myself up.

"See? Your day wasn't so bad?" Jessica cheers me up.

"Your day wasn't so bad" Connor mimics Jessica, walking into the room "You guys raised Aaron into becoming a girl! He is practically a girl now! Especially you Fiona. When he was born, you always made him play with Barbies with you then he started liking it".

"come on dude? Why aren't you acting like a man?" Connor faces me.

I shrug. Then I remember something else he said that was insulting.

"no!" I complain "I liked spending time with her! Not the barbies!"

end of flashback.

So yeah. My family is pretty annoying. But yeah, I was at school. It was lunchtime. My friends waved me to come sit there. I took my tray and sat down in my usual spot. By my friends I mean Percy, Calisha, Miles and Zoe.

"So Percy, wanna hang out this weekend?" Miles asks "Aaron, Calisha and Zoe are coming".

He finishes the fry he had in his mouth. Then shakes his head.

"I have plans this weekend" he says.

We all look confused except for Zoe.

"Ooh!" She says "with Annabeth right?".

"oh your imaginary girlfriend?" Miles understands.

Percy rolls his eyes.

"She isn't imaginary" he explains.

He takes out a picture and shows us. It was a pretty girl with curly blonde hair and grey eyes. She had blue patterned jeans and a orange shirt.

"it's clearly photoshopped!" I exclaim.

We all nod and Percy crosses his arms and huffs. Actually everyone except for Zoe.

"I for one don't think Percy is lying" Zoe tells us.

We all stare at her like she is a nut case. She looks at us as if it's obvious.

"Percy isn't smart enough to know how to use photoshop!" She explains in a tone like saying 'duh!'.

then we get it.

"Ohhh!" We say.

"She's coming after school if you don't believe me" Percy tells us.

We stare at him.

"Why didn't you just say that before?!" Calisha asks.

"I forgot" Percy responded.

We shake our heads and go back to eating our lunch.

Time skip to after school...

"I knew she was fake" Calisha said, while impatiently tapping her foot against the pavement in the school parking lot.

"She's not late, we've only been standing here for three minutes!" Percy says.

he looks at a watch on his wrist that I never knew he had on until now. He started counting down.

"She is going to be here in five, four, three, two.." He starts.

right when he was about to say one, a silver sports car pulled into the school parking lot. A tall, tan pretty girl stepped out.

She wasn't wearing any makeup but she looked prettier than all the girls in the school combined. (Sorry girls). Her wavy/curly honey blonde hair was up in a high ponytail that revealed her stunning calculating grey eyes. she had on a spring coloured floral top, and a grey jacket. she wore that with just some plain blue jeans but still someway looked glamorous on her.

She walks towards us.

"Sorry I'm late!" She apologizes to Percy.

He gives her a look.

"Late?" He asks "talk about over exaggerating! Even for you Annabeth!"

"I am not!" Annabeth scoffs and playfully slaps his arm.

Zoe coughs, reminding Percy we were there and snapping him out of his trance.

"Oh, Annabeth this is Zoe" Percy says, Zoe waves.

"Miles, Aaron and Calisha"

"and" Percy starts. "This is my lovely girlfriend Annabeth"

He says smiling like an idiot.

Everyone's jaw drops. I even swear Miles was drooling...

"No way I thought she was fake!" Miles wonders out loud.

"I'm very much real thank you very much" Annabeth tells us.

"anyway, we better get going" Percy says, releasing the tension from the air.

they walk over over to the silver car parked on the parking lot and they zoom off.

That was an interesting encounter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 306 24
Hi guys! This story is basically gonna be a cliche, but they're only called cliches because they're fun to read and write! DISCLAIMER!! I don't own...
2.9K 31 19
This is my first fanfic, sorry if it's really cringey!!
92K 802 20
You watched their relationship grow as the books progressed, you squealed during the underwater kiss, you almost died of nervousness when Percy disap...
396K 6.5K 22
12.2020 edit: Wow! It's wild to be logging into Wattpad again but hi-- I'm Amalia (Grace is a childhood nickname) and I'm not 13 anymore! Having a Wa...