Hell's Personal Assassin: Boo...

By Forevermore2013

She just wanted a more interesting life. That's it. For her, the daily routine was simple: wake up, school... More

||-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-||
Hell's Purge (intro/prologue/flash-forward)
note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Question!!!
!warning!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
okay, fine, here it is...
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32- Part a
Wow... Just wow
Ok
Chapter 32- Part b
Today
Please read
Chapter 32- part c
Life update
Chapter 33
Sorry
Chapter 33 (continued)
Help me out!
Lol
Chapter 34
While i figure out the sequel
I made her red eye!!!!
I made her blue eye!!
Here it is
POSTED THE SEQUEL ON MY PROFILE
PLEASE READ
Please Read!!

Chapter 21

8.7K 404 90
By Forevermore2013

Sorry guys I'm on vacation and I can barely get wifi here, because the place isn't as technologically advanced as others. I'll try to get in at last three chapters this month, but I can't promise anything :/

p.s. that's what her eyes look like with contacts in (not the eye shape, just the color) if you look closely you'd know they're fake

"-Is all I'm saying," I hear Belial say in a negotiating tone as Ariel slowly opened the door and made room for me to slide through. We look at each other with awkward smiles before I started to walk in, Ariel right behind me.

"Well, I still think she could t-"

"Michelle! Hi!" Belial yells loudly and with exaggeration as he waves Ariel and I over to the bed, making everyone turn and stare at us.

I look over to Samael and see him glaring at something in between me and Ariel. Furrowing my eyebrows I trail my eyes over to where he's looking and hold myself back from choking on air again.

Shit.

When did we start holding hands?

"So, we need to bring you home. Right now," Iaoel stated calmly, a serious look on his face as he looked at me. "I will need to teach you a lot, but lessons will start tomorrow. Your mother, on the other hand, is currently going insane because you aren't home."

"Crap," I muttered, looking away to where I think is the direction of my house.

I'm going to be screwed over when I get there.

"I'll take her," Samael growled, eyes glaring at Ariel, as he walked towards me. But as soon as Samael took a step Ariel's green eyes swirled into an orange and his stance got stiffer.

Protect, I heard a deep voice in my head say as I left my heart get unnaturally bigger in size.

"Don't come any closer. You've done enough damage to her. I won't let you hurt her again," Ariel said, his voice echoing off the walls. I looked over Ariel in bewilderment as I clutched my heart, feeling it get warmer.

What the hell?

"Don't tell me what to do, you little pixie stick," Samael hissed, fangs immediately coming out and lengthening.

"Don't make me do something I'll regret, Samael. I don't want God to think low of me because of someone like you," he said simply, but his fire-colored eyes that were igniting like crazy were telling me other-wise.

"Come on, then. Bite me, bitch," he growled, making Rahab wolf whistle.

"Yes! That's what I'm talking about!" He hollered eagerly, breathing in all the tension. "Get angry! Beat each other up to pulps!"

"Shut up, dude, now's not the fucking time for your shit," Belial hissed as he started to stalk over to Ariel and I, grabbing me by the elbow when he got to us. "Say, 'Bye' Michelle," Belial said quickly before ripping me away from Ariel and teleporting us, not even giving me time to open my mouth.

"I didn't get to say bye," I deadpanned when I could see again, staring at him with raised eyebrows. Without shooting me a glance he grabbed a box out of his pocket and handed it to me. I grabbed it without question and opened it, revealing to me a lifetime supply of contacts for me.

"I know that," he replied, looking at me when he finished. "Talk to your mom and then go upstairs. We need to talk. Be there by, at latest, 1 o'clock," he said quickly, before releasing me and vanishing without another word, not letting me talk again. I rolled my eyes and put on the contacts quickly, not wanting to get caught having abnormal eyes.

"Okay. Sure, dude," I said sarcastically from the driveway as I started walking towards my porch. "No, I don't have any questions. Yeah, just break into my fucking house in the middle of the night. It's not like my parents or siblings will find out. Yeah, man, just do you. Don't bother asking for my permission. It's all good."

As soon as my foot hit the porch steps the lights went on, on the outside and inside if the house, making me stop abruptly and put on a gaurded stance. Not even half a minute later a woman with a messy bun, sagging pants, and a huge kitchen knife in her hand started running over to me- grinning like an idiot.

I can never get my normal life back after that.

Never.

"Sweetie, oh my gosh!" my mom screamed as she swung the knife carelessly- into what I am guessing was the grass- and hugged me with a really tight grip, the smell of meat and body-odor taking over my senses.

"Hey, mom," I replied uncomfortably as I patted her back, staring at the knife that was stuck up in the middle of a tree instead of on the grass, where I originally thought it would be. "How, um... How are you?"

"How am I?" she repeated loudly, looking at me like I was insane.

Yeah, okay, I'm the insane one.

"How did you get here so fast? Did you drive here? QI cannot believe that you-...! Just..." she said, sniffing between every two words. "Just... Just come here," she sobbed, grabbing me tightly by the color and slamming me towards her, wrapping her arms around me like she was terrifed to let go.

"Listen, mom. Everything is okay. I am fine, and... unharmed," I said, the last part being very hard to let out. "As for how I got here so fast... It is a, um... long story that I do not want to talk about, and no, I didn't drive here. But I am completely fine, o-"

"We need to call the police. Right now," she blurted out with tears in her eyes, making my jaw drop to the floor.

Well, shit.

"No!" I yelled out, tackling her to the floor, making me land on top of her and the phone skid to the other side of the room.

"What the fuck, Michelle?" my mom screamed at me as she tried to get up and move for her phone, but before she could I straddled her and pinned her hands to the floor, not letting her move.

"Do not, I repeat, do not, call the police," I instructed sternly my grip getting firmer when she resisted.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you, Michelle? How much more did you drink? You already had too much! Did they drug you?" my mom asked hysterically, kicking her feet around behind me.

I love it when fresh meat wiggles, a demon whispered in my ear sweetly, making me force myself not to lick my lips as I tried to come up with an excuse to give my suddenly appetizing-looking mom.

Oh my God, snap out of it!

Wait, why is she talking about me drinking too much?

I shook my head to get the thought out of my head and sighed. "No, mom, the man didn't drug me," I replied, confused beyond belief, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"What are you talkin- a man? What? You told me you went out with some guys! You sounded like you were drunk over the phone! And now you're telling me you were with some man? How old is he? I'll have his dick cut off!" my mom screamed, my eyes widening.

How the fuck did this happen?

"Mom, what are you talking about?" I asked in bewilderment, loosening my grip.

"You called me, drunk off your ass, talking about you hanging out at some guys house and informing me you might not be coming home!" she yelled, making me slowly nod with the same wide eyes.

In case you're slow with thought processes, I have no idea what the hell she's talking about.

"Mom..." I said slowly, but before I could think of what to say next my mother's face paled to a skin-color literally as white as paper and her eyes turned into a hollowed, black color.

"Just go with it," she hissed as me viciously, making whatever human life was left of me want to scream of horror.

They got my mom. My fucking mom.

When did this happen?

As soon as she finished talking her face turned back to normal and her expression was back to confused and scared, waiting for my answer.

"I'm so sorry I was with those guys, I promise I won't get drunk ever again," I said, trying to keep myself from crying at the fact that my mother was possibly possessed.

"You can't get away that easily," my mom scoffed, sitting up. "Oh, and you're grounded for a m-"

"Mom, come on," I whined, getting off of her as I tried to act normal.

"No. You need to learn to be responsible," she scolded, making me hold in a scoff. Responsible? You have no fucking idea.

"Mom, I've never been out in my life except for today. How am I supposed to know right from wrong if you don't let me experience life? You never let me out of my room except when I have to go to the store or to someone's house for a project," I stated, making my mom's eyes look conflicted.

Come on, I need answers. No grounding. No grounding. No! Grounding!

"Michelle, this goes far beyond a second chance, you got dr-"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ITS WRONG, MOM? YOU DRINK IN FRONT OF ME EVERYDAY!" I accused, making my mom swallow her words last minute.

"Michelle-"

"You know what?" I growled as humanly as possible while I tried to keep my claws in. "Did it ever cross your mind that I wasn't even drunk? I didn't drink a single thing, mom. I was just having a lot of fun! Leave me alone!"

"If you weren't drunk, than why were you talking about staying the night!" I accused, making me sigh.

"Because I'd rather stay where I can laugh, than where I don't," I muttered. When I saw a tear fall down her face I knew I went to far.

"Listen, I'm sorry I smoke and drink, but I just want what's best for you. The reason I keep you home is so that I can raise you to be a polite girl and excel in life," she said with a little sob. "That, out there?" she informed, pointing towards the street that led to the city. "They're going to turn you into the opposite."

"Mom," I mumbled, standing up slowly. "I... Can we talk about this later? This is too much for one night."

"Okay," she whispered as she stood up. "But we are talking about this tomorrow."

"Goodnight," I said softly as I looked at the floor and passed her, holding back my own tears as I headed for the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.5K 27
Have you ever wanted to be the bad girl of the school? The girl who everyone fears, the girl who's hot yet freaking badass? Well so does Alex. It's...
597 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...
1.7K 7 7
A young woman (who loves latex a little too much ... if there is such a thing) finds herself confronted with circumstances beyond her control that fo...
1.2K 270 46
New town. New identity. Same crazy. I love it!!! (insert enthusiastic voice ) (cough, cough) Not!! I hate it. I hate having to to hide who I am. Bu...