bang bang {min yoongi}

By mxnsuga

part two More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Epilogue
A/N
A/N 2
Contest Winner
Part 3

Eighteen

31.9K 1.3K 643
By mxnsuga

Her mother drove her home from the hospital in silence. Her father hadn't seen her since that day her mother asked for a divorce. She hoped they got one. Her mother would be so much happier. They got out of the car and walked into the house slowly. She winced slightly. She still hurt, but she was much, much better. She sighed and made her way into the living room to watch some TV. There were two people on the couch. One was a man one was a woman. Huh?

Her father stood, and the woman on the couch stood too. She was an older woman with stark, white hair and few wrinkles. She smiled warmly when she saw Nari, but Nari couldn't help but feel like that smile was evil. She held her arms out wide and embraced Nari.

"I haven't seen you since you were a baby!" She cried happily.

"Really! You called your mother!" Her mother screamed at her father. The old woman stepped away.

"Now Hyun-Jung." The woman scolded. This must be her gramma. She already didn't like her.

"I called her to help us save our marriage." Her father pleaded.

"There's nothing to save. I'd rather live with mom anyways." Nari scoffed.

"I've done quite well without you and I think I'd be happier with you gone. Forever." Her mother put particular emphasis on 'forever'.

"Now, Hyun-Jung. My son just wants what's best for Nari. Don't you think Nari would rather have her parents together?" Her gramma reasoned with sickly sweetness.

"I just said I don't want my dad around." Nari looked at her. She was crazy.

"Now don't you?" Her gramma ignored her. Nari shook her head and walked up to her room.

"Bye."

"Bye Nari sweetheart! Call me gramma!" Her gramma yelled out to her. She threw her hands up in defeat,

"Now she hears me!"

She sat on her bed glumly. She did not like her grandmother at all. At all. Her door opened quickly. Speak of the devil. Her gramma smiled and sat down at her desk chair.

"Now Nari, honey, since your parents are having some marriage problems, they'll be going to a counseling to fix those problems. I'll be home full time to take care of you. Now there will be some changes around here." Her gramma warned gently.

"Whatever you say." She shrugged.

"That will not be tolerated. There will be no back talk and you will have a curfew of 9:00. You will answer when I call you and you will eat your dinner with the family. And some friends will not be tolerated." Her gramma smiled.

"So you're controlling who I'm friends with now?" She hated this woman, and it had only been like an hour.

"Only for you best interest. Influences are how you teach people. I feel I shall be a good influence." Her gramma smiled, again, and stood. Nari narrowed her eyes and watched her leave. Hated. That. Woman.

Her mom came in next. She sat next to Nari on her bed and sighed.

"Hate that woman." Her mother grumbled.

"I know." She agreed.

"She scolded me like I was her daughter. She wants to have this perfect family. Well with a son like that..." Her mother trailed off, shaking her head.

"I know." She agreed.

"She thinks she can control everyone! I hate her!" Her mother yelled softly.

"Seriously what is wrong with her?" She shook her head, the woman was unbelievable.

"She is the earthly representation of all things evil and unholy." Her mother shuddered.

"You won't leave me alone with her will you?" She asked, slightly frightened.

"I might have to, but I'll come home as soon as I can, okay baby?" Her mother patted her head and hugged her.

"Okay." She grumbled. A pebbles hit her window with a small rattle.

"Suga?" Her mother asked. She nodded, standing to go to the window.

"Alright I'll let you go. Get out of this house while you still can." Her mother kissed her head and left. She waved to Suga and smiled.

Yay!

----------------

(A/N)

woaaaahhh long update's lol.....hiîïíīįì

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.7K 49
Stop fucking with my heart ~
101 0 22
BTS fanfic Completed
Lovesick By Joy

Fanfiction

10.5K 656 37