Michael Jackson Imagines

By divinityinmichael

(Update Often) short imagines/stories about you and Michael Jackson. More

8 Grammys For Him And 2 Grammys For Me
He Gets Sick
The Big One
A Blessing And A Mistake
Girls Night
Your First Baby
He Rushes To You
He Brings You As His Date
You Miss Your Flight
Black Or White
A Surprise Visit
The First Fight
Busted
Another Fight
Busted Part Two: A Happy Reunion
Popcorn Fights And Sex
He Gets Jealous
You Prank Him
You Comfort Him
Goodbye Forever?
Goodbye Forever? Part Two
My Best Friend
He Can't Sleep Without You
Goodbye Forever? Part Three
He's Suicidal
Goodbye Forever? Part Four
Goodbye Forever? Part Five
Strange Encounters
Goodbye Forever? Part Six
The Pepsi Accident
The Beginning
Hurt
Goodbye Forever? Part Seven
He Comes Home From Tour
Betrayal
Why It Didn't Work
His Tape
He Flaunts You
Hide & Seek
Thriller
Really Michael?
Really Michael? Part Two
He Hurts Himself
Just Good Friends
He Flaunts You Again
Baby Be Mine
Baby Be Mine: Chapter Two

You Kiss A Girl

7.8K 205 115
By divinityinmichael

Michael asked you to be his date to the American Music Awards, and you could say you were pretty excited.

After the award ceremony you and Michael stayed a little later for the after party.

"This is fun." You say, laughing.

"Y/n you're sure having more fun than me." Michael says, you both get really wasted, as the party goes on.

Then your favorite celebrity approaches you and Michael, "Hey, y/n! It's so nice to see you!" She says.

"Hi." You say, giggling.

"Oh my god, isn't this after party great?" She says, slurring, clearly everyone was a little drunk.

Michael sat back on the couch and watched you two talk.

After talking a little bit everything started to get funny, even Michael was laughing.

"Haha, look at the food on the table." You say, laughing.

"Look at Larry the butlers shoes." She says, in a British accent that makes you and Michael laugh harder.

She starts to play with your hair, goofing off, getting extra close.

All the sudden you hear Kanye West chanting.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" He screamed.

Almost everyone was looking at you laughing, and having a great time.

You leaned in, and gave her a big sloppy kiss.

You guys pulled away and started laughing even harder. You look over at Michael and see he's smirking at you.

After the party you and Michael both stumble out to the car.

The driver holds the door open for you and Michael, and he hops in first.

You get in climbing over him, laying on his lap.

You guys couldn't stop laughing, "y/n you... looked so sexy when you.. kissed her." Michael said, laughing barley even able to spit it out.

"I bet this would look even sexier." You say, as you grab Michael's face and lay one on him. He holds you tightly, as you sit in his lap.

The kiss becomes more and more passionate and soon his tongue enters your mouth.

You gladly accept, but break away, soon after.

Still sitting on his lap, "we're so drunk!" You say, throwing your head back in laughter.

Michael starts to kiss your neck which makes you moan, softly. He leaves a trail of hickeys all over your neck, and it was easy to see since you were wearing a strapless red dress.

You hear the driver clear his throat to indicate that you, and Michael weren't alone.

We fool around by putting his sunglasses on and making funny faces. Michael even threw a perfectly good wine bottle out the window.

"Michael!" You say, shocked, "What? It was taking up space in the car." He says.

We finally make it to our hotel where we are both staying, but in separate rooms.

You guys get out of the car, laughing and see a swarm of paparazzi everywhere taking pictures.

You and Michael run inside and hop quickly into the elevator.

Michael couldn't keep his hands off of you, as he pushes you against the elevator wall, kissing your bare chest.

"Michael stop." You say laughing, but secretly not wanting it to stop. You get out of the elevator and he pulls you into his room.

"Hey! We're going to have a dance party!" He says, dragging you into his room, "Oh god, I can't dance." You say.

"Tonight you can." He says.

You jump on the bed and start throwing the complementary fruit at him.

"Ahhh, hey, stop it!" He screams, while giggling.

He jumps on the bed, nearly knocking you off.

You guys both jump on the bed, and stupidly slow dance with no music until you guys both collapse on the bed, and drift off to sleep.

You wake up in the morning with Michael's body on top of you,and his head on your boobs, "Oh my god, Michael!" You say, shaking him to get up.

You look at the clock, and it's 12:34 pm. He realizes he's on top of you, and gets up. You guys were both still in your outfits from last night.

"What happened?" He asks, rubbing his head in pain.

You both had some serious hangovers, "I don't even know." You confess.

You sit up on the side of the bed and hold your stomach. You felt like you were gonna be sick.

"Hey, are you alright?" Michael asks, sitting down next to you holding your waist, and leaning his chin on your shoulder.

"I'll help you." Michael says in your ear, as you lay back on the bed.

"I think we had way too much to drink." You say, being obvious, "Haha, I agree." Michael says, laying down next to you.

All the sudden you hear a knock on your door, "Come in." Michael says, as you and him both get up.

You struggled to stand, so Michael held onto you tightly, so you wouldn't fall.

It was Michael's manager Frank.

"Hey look at this magazine." Frank says, surprised but angry at the same time. You both look at it.

You see on the cover that Michael is holding you as you both stumble into the hotel. It was obvious, you could see the hickeys on my chest, and he had lip stick marks on his cheeks.

The caption read.

"Michael and y/n get wild and sexy at the ama after party"

"Oh god." You say embarrassed, Michael looks at you blushing.

"I'm not sure how to explain this." Michael says, handing the magazine back to Frank.

Frank leaves the room angry leaving you, and Michael alone.

You go to the fridge to get some water, "Would you like some?" You ask. "Yes please."

You give him his water and grab your bag, and coat still stumbling, while you walk, "Where are you going?" Michael asks.

"I should probably go." You say, as you trip over your own feet.

Luckily, Michael catches you, before you break your face.

You awkwardly stand there looking in his eyes, as he holds your waist.

"How are you not still drunk?" You ask, "I don't think I drank as much as you, but I'm suffering from a major hangover."

You get out of his grasp and put on your coat.

"Hey, will you stay? I think it may be a little uneasy for you to walk down to your room." He says,
smiling.

"I'll stay for you." You say.

You go to your room anyway and meet your manager, and change into different clothes. Still drunk, you put on a pair of monkey pjs, and a huge blue winter coat.

You walk back to Michael's room, "Um, y/n. What are you wearing?" He asks, "I'm ready to go skiing."

He takes your coat off and gives you one of his shirts to wear, "This is much better." You say.

You hop into the bed and bury yourself in the covers, while Michael turns on the tv.

"y/n and Michael Jackson made an appearance at the ama after party. We got rare footage of (your fav girl celeb) kissing. Looks like they had a wild night as the party continued in a limo traveling back to their hotel." The reporter says.

"Oh my." Michael says, shyly giggling as they show a video of you kissing her.

"Hey!" You say, throwing a pillow at him.

"It's kinda hot." He says smirking.

"God, what else happened that night." You ask, throwing your hands up.

"Just get over here in bed!" You say, as you hold your hands open for him.

He climbs in next to you falling on top of you. You both laugh, and fool around. You start playing with his hair, until you start to drift to sleep.

-Michael's pov-

I watch the tv, as I turn to see y/n sleeping. It makes me laugh, so I turn off the tv and fall asleep with her in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 781 29
Imagines devoted to Michael Jackson's J5 era 🥺💕
730K 6.6K 37
Imagines About Michael Jackson, every single chapter in this book is a new imagine. So enjoy life with Michael Jackson in various situations. There a...
3.1K 58 12
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 💕𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 × 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹💕 "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐...
316K 7.7K 200
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍: ⊰•❥ 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ➽─𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃─❥ 🤍The second part to my Moonwalk series, humbly compiled despite how...