As Different as Night and Day

By galacticturtle

Solangelo fanfic because Sonlangelo is life. This takes place after the three days in the infirmary. There ar... More

Holy Hades!
My Little Sunshine!!!
Will's Sweater is the Best
Keep the Sweater It's Complimentary and Mandatory
Confessions at the Athena Cabin
Confessions at the Aphrodite Cabin
Will is a Buffoon
Super Sized Mcshizzle is Back! (And already having difficulties)
Seeing Ghosts
All Hail the Great and Powerful Nico!
Will Is A Buffoon-Again
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Will
Nico
Nico
Nico
Will
Will
Nico
Will
Will
Will
Nico
Nico
Will
Guess what guys?
I am terrible
JEESH Thank You sosososososo much
AAAHHHHH
Nico
Will
Sorry guys

Author's Note

2.5K 59 8
By galacticturtle

So guys. I am an awful writer with that cliff hanger I put you on. I thank every single one of you who issued a death threat/compliment. Also 12.1K frickity fraken reads! We barely had time to appreciate the 11K before that! Not to mention the 920 votes for which I thank all of you for. Continuing, I can not seem to figure out how to do the next chapter so I might edit the last Nico chapter and either make it a smaller cliff or drastically expand it. Or I might just delete the part where we time skip. You know what I'm gonna do that right now. That way it'll be easier on you guys. Maybe. Sort of. I'm like 23.7% sure. Or not. I won't know until I feel like writing the next chapter. Meanwhile I will leave you in suspense. Tee hee!

Little self advertising here *watches as people skip this part* but I highly recommend my Tratie book. It's called Flowers and Kit Kits. It has significantly less cliffhangers than this awful book and since you people seem to like my style of writing, I give you more.

Anyways, toodaloo my little hate filled readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 329 5
Five random AU's that I'll use to write snowbaz fluff
388K 12.4K 33
26 short Solangelo stories; one for each letter!
1.1M 37.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
77.4K 2.2K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...