A Hakuoki Fanfiction

By Naila_Jimenez_71

Yuki is a strong, independent, and kind women, that carries a deadly family secret. She is a combination betw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

625 17 1
By Naila_Jimenez_71

General Narration

Joselina: "So you've been living with them the past two years? What about dad?"

Yuki P.O.V

I didn't know how to tell them. I closed my eyes. I clutched my fist and tried so hard not to cry. I felt someone's hands on mine and my shoulder. I looked to see it was Hijikata. He nodded to me as I let out a shaky breath.

Yuki: "Takamai was murdered eight years after we had moved to Kyoto."

Xochi: "Takami?"

Jazmine: "Murdered?"

Naveah: "No. It can't be."

Joselina: "Why did you call him by his name?"

Crystalina: "He's our father."

I couldn't hold back. I cried.

Yuki: "No he isn't. Isn't that right mother. Shirayuki Takami isn't our father is he? He's our uncle. Shirayuki Isobu is our father. You all knew this as well didn't you?"

I already knew everything. Thanks to Gina...and Kazama.

Naveah: "That's right."

They all got quiet.

Yuki: "Don't worry. I have forgiven you all."

Joselina: "Thank goodness."

Xochi: "Yuki, who killed Uncle Takami? And why?"

I could hear the anger in her voice.

Yuki: "Uncle was killed by our enemy's leader ,Kazama Chikage. I have sworn, that when the time comes I'll be the one who will have his head on a silver platter."

I spoke every word with anger and poison. I was pissed.

Naveah: "What motive did Kazama had for killing Takami?"

Yuki: "Uncle had been working for Kazama undercover, but in reality he was revealing his secrets and plans to a group."

Jazmine: "What group would that be?"

I knew if I told them that it was these guys then I knew that one of my sister would try to kill them all. Joselina.

Yuki: "It was Kyoy--"

Ivwas interrupted.

Hijikata: "It was me. Your uncle was murdered because of me. He released that information to me. Toshizo Hijikata of the Shinsengumi."

Why? Just why!?!?!? I looked back at Hijikata who just sat their with his legs crossed and looked dead straight at my sisters. I looked back at them and paid attention to Joselina. She was getting pissed. She rapidly arose from where she sat and drew her razor-fans and lunged at Hijikata.

General Narration

Joselina lunged at Hijikata. Yuki quickly stood up just as Joselina was about to strike at Hijikata. Yuki placed her arm in the way of Joselina's fan as it blocked her strike from hitting Hijikata. Hijikata was as calm as can be. Yuki looked down as her hair covered her eyes.

Joselina: "Yuki. Move."

Yuki said nothing as strands of her dark hair turned silver as Joselina looked at her with anger. Yuki finally looked at her and hissed. Yuki's eyes were neither blue or red. They were a mixture of both.

Joselina: "Yuki?"

Yuki only looked at her with a deadly glare. At that moment Joselina had become Phantom.

Phantom: "Gina? Is that you?"

???: "I am nor Gina, or Yuki, yet at the same time I am them both."

The demon spoke with a deep and male voice.

Phantom: "Then who are you?"

The demon that stood before everyone said nothing and reverted to Yuki. Phantom did the same and became Joselina.

Hijikata: "Yuki. That's enough."

Yuki relaxed as she pulled her arm out of Joselina's fan. Joselina put her weapon away as Yuki stood up straight.

Yuki P.O.V

I looked at my arm as it healed. I looked at Joselina with no expreasion.

Yuki: "Despite what the Shinsengumi did, they are here to help us. We wouldn't want dead comrades before the battle even began now would we?"

Joselina: "How can you say that? They had our uncle killed."

Yuki: "Keep in mind that they are not the ones who sent him to his death. It was Kazama. Our enemy. Like I said before, he will pay in good time."

Naveah: "Listen to your sister, Joselina. She makes a good point."

My mother cut in as Joselina sighed and relaxed.

Joselina: "Why would you put yourself in harms way?"

I smiled and sat back down as Hijikata chuckled.

Hijikata: "She's my page."

Yuki: "I do whatever he asks of me."

At that moment Xochi jumper out her seat and pointed at us.

Xochi: "YOU'RE HIS CONCUBINE!?"

Naveah & Joselina: "WHAT!?!?"

General Narration

Yuki, Hijikata, Saito, Heisuke, Harada, and Shinpachi stared at her her with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

Yuki: "N-no th-thats not it at all!!"

Hijikata: "What the hell gave you that idea!?!?"

By the time Hijikata's and Yuki's face were beat red. The others suppressed a laugh.

Xochi: "When you said you do whatever he asks of you."

Yuki: "Yeah by serving him tea, making his food, giving him important stuff and whatnot. That's all. You dirty minded idiot!"

Hijikata: "There is no way I'd actually have a relationship with her."

Yuki looked back at Hijikata with a glare.

Yuki: "You could've said it in a nice manner. You're one cruel bastard, you know that?"

Hijikata: "Fine be that way!"

Yuki: "Fine!"

The tension between Hijikata and Yuki grew. Yuki only faced forward crossed her legs and her arms. Hijikata grunted and looked the other way.

Crystalina: "You guys bicker like an old married couple."

Yuki only glared at Crystalina.

Jazmine: "Glare all you want, you know it's true."

They all chuckled as Yuki blushed even more.

Naveah: "Well. It's getting late. I should show you all to your rooms. We only have two guest rooms so you'll have to share. Yuki you'll need to share your room as well."

Yuki: "Awww man."

Naveah: "Ah! Are you complaining?"

Yuki: "No ma'am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
57.3K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
154K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
279K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni