Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
It's On
harder
Nightmare
Runaway
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

Back to School

8.5K 118 7
By sammy1671

*NOTE THAT THIS IS BEFORE BELLA FINDS OUT THAT SHE AND THE CULLENS ARE INTROUBLE BY THE  NEW BORNS. IN ECLIPSE SHE IS GRADUATING, THIS IS BEFORE HER GRADUATION. NOTE THAT ALL OF STEPHANIE MEYERS CHARACTERS ARE HERS. THE ONES THAT ARE MINE ARE MINE. WHICH IS ONLY ONE. THANK YOU!*

Christmas seem to pass by in a blink of an eye. Before I knew it it was time for Billy to go home and for us, meaning Jake and I to do some patrolling. With what we think is an out break of some vampires. Which we know seeing as how they are coming to me for her.With in another week school begins.

ONE WEEK LATER

"Jake, wake up. Time for school." I said waking up my fiancee. I was already dressed and done eating. The reason why was because I could barely sleep. I don't know why I just felt all uneasy and not sure of what this day is going to bring me. It could just be paronoia talking.

"Five more minutes." Came the voice of my beloved werewolf. "No, now get up!" I laughed going to sit on his side of the bed and shaking him with all that I was made of. I gave up after a couple of seconds after relentless shaking and looked out the window wishing that I didn't have to go to school today. I failed to notice two warm arms snaking their way around my waist, by the time I did notice it was too late. In one little heave Jake pulled me ontop of him and was giving me butterfly kiss on the side of my neck.

"Jake!" I said stupified. "What, I'm up now," he murmered against my neck. It was taking me a while to concentrate on his voice. "Okay, now you have to get ready, or else we're going to be late." I said.

"I don't care for school," Jake said turning on his side and somehow got me to face him. "But don't you wish to see Quil and Embry?" I asked. "Not as much as I want to stay here with you." He backfired, kissing his way up to my lips. I momentarily forgot what I was doing and kissed him back, loving and hating how he can always manipulate things for him to win. I pulled back finally and looked him in the eye. "We have responsibilities, Jake. We have to do them before the consequences come." I said to him, putting a hand on his chest to restrain him from coming any closer.

With a groan he relented and got up pulling the blanket off of him. I got up and went to the mirror to make sure my hair wasn't a mess. I then went to the living room to wait for Jake to get done getting ready. Within ten minutes he was done.

"Ready?" I asked and he nodded. I then took his hand and pulled him towards the door. I grabbed my keys with my free hand and then opened the door. I pulled all the way to the front of the car then left him there. I was at the drivers side opening the door when a hand came out of my view and grabbed my wrist. I looked up with a question mark written in my face to see Jake smiling at me.

"I'm supposed to be driving." Was all he said, so I obliged and went to the passenger side. I got in and we drove to school. We were a little early so we stayed near the outdoor tables. I was sitting down and twisting the ring that Jake gave me when he came over and put an arm on my shoulder.

"Why are you nervous?" He whispered against my ear. I giggled a bit and pulled my head away from his lips. I turned to look at him and was mesmorized that this person was all mine. "I'm not nervous." I said. "Don't lie to me. You were twisting that ring I gave you." He said looking pointedly at my hands that was still twisting the ring. "I'm just bored," I said, he looked up at me with an expression that said he clearly didn't buy it. I rolled my eyes at him and dropped my hands down on my lap. He picked up my hand with the ring on it and began to play with it.

"So when do you want to have the wedding?" He asked, it was a simple question. But it was enough to take my breath away. I'm getting married! I thought to myself.

"I guess when this vampire craziness goes away. And when we finish high school." I said giving some thought into it. I heard Jake snort and I looked in his eyes. "This craziness isn't going to go away, it's who we are. And why do you want to wait until we are finished with high school. What's wrong with this summer?" He asked me. "Well for starters I don't think it will look good that I marry my high school sweat heart during high school."

He smiled at me that was so big and bright I couldn't help but look away, "I'm your high school sweat heart?" He asked with so much happiness. I smiled at him, "Duh! What else am I supposed to call you? Husband?" I said sarcastically. "Maybe..." He said having a smirk playing on his lips. I sighed and look down on my watch. I had enough time to go to my locker and then first period. So I got up and pulled my hand gently out of his warm grasp. He looked up at me with a question written on his face. I look pointedly at the school and back at him. He frowned a bit but then shrugged, I leaned down and kissed him on the lips quickly before he could pull me in for a longer one and ran towards my locker. I looked back to see him staring dumbfounded at me.

I finally got to my first period, which is math. As I entered the classroom I saw a lot of pairs of eyes on me and I suddenly felt selfconcious. I hurried to my seat wishing that Jake was in this class.

"Hey," came a male whisper. I turned to see Robby Grey whisper talking to me. I raised an eyebrow at him and saw him flush a bit. "Yes?" I whispered back. "How was vacation?" He asked. I put up my thumb in a "good" sign and he nodded back. He was about to say something when my attention was brought up to the bored.

A half an hour later first period ended and it was time for me to go to my second class which was gym/health. Luckily it was health week so I didn't need  to do some physical excercise. It's not like I don't get enough of those from doing patrolls around the rez. So anyways I went to my locker dropped off my math book and ran like hell to my health class. I finally got there on time with a minute to spare.

I saw Jake waving me over to where him, Quil, and Embry were sitting. I smiled and walked my way over there. As I was walking I got a few wolf whistles from a couple of boys in our class. I ignored them but had to laugh when I saw Jake's face. It looked like he was trying real hard to not go over to the guys and strangle them. I finally got there and sat beside Jake, Embry was on his other side and Quil was infront of Jake. We were sorta in the back corner so we had a little bit of time to talk and stuff. Its what we normally do. Our gym teacher isn't to thrilled with health so he pretty much lets us do whatever we want. Of course from time to time he gives us a worksheet to do.

I was busy doodling in my notebook while the guys were talking about wolfing duties when a shadow appears beside me. I look up to see it was the same kid from my first period.

"Hey," he said.

"It's Robby, right?" I asked pointing at him. "Yeah," he said delighted that I knew his name. "Right? So what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well this is my second period too." He said.

"That's not what I mean. I guess I'm trying to say is, what are you doing standing in front of me?" I tried again.

"Oh right," he hit himself in the head with the heal of his hand and laughed. "Yeah," I said I gave a fake laugh. "Well I didn't get to finish my conversation with you last period." He said. The instant he said it I could feel Jake blow up slightly. I looked over my shoulder to see Jake turning his head slightly towards me and this guy.

"Right? But I think we did." I said. "Well maybe you did, but I didn't." He started to get nervous and I had a sinking feeling in my gut. "Would you-" thankfully he got cut offed by our teacher. "Grey, sit down." The teacher said. Robby gave a nod and turned back to me. "I guess I'll have to tell you later." He said and looked directly at Jake. When he left I put my head on my desk and wished that I could disappear.

"What was that all about?" Jake said leaning over to brush a peice of hair behind my ear. "I honestly don't know." I groaned not taking my head off the table. I then put my arms over my head and just listen to the guys talking. "I know what it is." Quil said turning around to face Jake. I peeked out from inbetween my arms and looked at them. Quil gave me a teasing smile then turned to Jake who was looking at me intensely. "What Quil?" Jake asked never taking his eyes off of me. "Sammy has an admirer." Quil and Embry said together. My head quickly snapped up and looked at the two as if they lost it. "What are you talking about?" Jake and I said together. I smiled a small smile at him who did the same in return.

"Exactly like we said, Sammy," Embry said looking at me, "You have an admirer."

I groaned and shook my head back and forth. "I wish I was ugly." I muttered. "I don't, I love you just the way you are." Jake whispered and Quil and Embry made gagging sounds. "Shut up or I'll shut you up myself." I said.

"Oooh! Is that a threat?" Quil asked. "Nope it's a promise." I said sweetly with a smile. Embry started to laugh nervously. "Hey, I wouldn't under estimate her, remember what she did to you guys before?" Jake said slinging an arm around my shoulders. "How could I? I lost to a girl!" Embry said in horror.

"Yup!" Jake and I said together.

Finally are day came to an end. It was now time for me to go to work.

"Jake, I gotta get going to work, so I'll need you to drop me off." I said trying to get him to either walk faster with his friends or something. I just gotta go. "Okay, okay. I'll talk to you guys later." Jake said rolling his eyes at my hurriedness. "See ya later Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Black." Quil and Embry said together. I looked back at them and showed them my fist and they both started laughing.

"Boys are so immature," I muttered to myself. "I'm a boy, am I immature?" Jake asked me. I looked at him as we neared the car. "Yup," I said and entered the passanger seat leaving Jake scowling at me from the front. I opened my seat and called out, "Any time babe, but I really gotta go." I then shut the door. Jake came to the door after two long strides.

"Didn't think you thought so little of me?" Jake said with mock hurt. "Just drive." I ordered.

"Yes ma'am," he saluted me and started the car. "So when do you finish work?" He asked. "Around five, why?" I asked. "Just asking. Don't forget Emily wants to get with you to talk wedding details. Bet you that is going to be fun." Jake said sarcastically. "Yup, and we get a wedding planner and all." I said getting all jittery and stuff. I saw Jake look at me out of the corner of his eyes and saw a smile playing around the edges of his lips.

He entered the parking lot and parked in a parking space. He then turned toward me. "When do you start?" He asked. I looked at the clock. "In about thirty minutes." I said, right now it was 2:30 I start work at 3 and finish at 5. "Okay," was all he said. He then grabbed my hand and just held it. I looked down at our conjoined hands and had to smile.

 I looked up at Jake and noticed he was real close to me. I leaned in closer closing the distance between us. I met his lips and started synchronizing our lips together. I moved my free hand to hold his cheek and he let go of my hand to put it around my neck. He then pulled me closer to him and I went with it. I felt his tongue asking entrance into my mouth and I teased him by not opening it up for him. Again he bit my bottom lip but gently enough where it wouldn't hurt. I was prepared for it so I didn't gasp in surprised like I did the first time. I could feel his frustration in his lips and I smiled. But I finally did open my mouth and I could feel his slight happiness at that. I mentally rolled my eyes but didn't break the kiss.

My breathing soon turned ragged but I didn't care. I finally pulled away from him to get a chance to breathe. I looked at the clock and realized that I had about two minutes to get to the store. Time flies when your having fun.

I didn't realized that I frowned so when Jake's fingers when up to my forehead to smoothe it out I looked at him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I have to go." I sighed. "I'll come with." He said. "Are you sure I just might probably be doing some restacking or something." I said. "Yeah, plus I can help. You know I'm looking for work, too?" He said.

I did know. Everyday in the morning, when I didn't wake up earlier then him, I saw him pouring over the news paper help wanted ads. But none of them fit his wants or likes. "I know, honey, I know." I smiled and got out of the car. I looked in the side mirrors and fixed my hair. "Goodness I didn't know you could be so handsy, Jake?" I said. "I wasn't the only one being handsy." Jake said over the roof of the car. I looked at him and saw that it was true. His hair was sticking up in some place and pushed back in others. I laughed at him and he laughed at me. After a second of fixing our hair and clothes we marched together into the grocery store.

"Afternoon, Sammy. Is this Jake? The one your always talking about?" My boss came up to me. "Yeah, he is." I said blushing a little. "There's no need to be embarrassed little missy. I'm sure he is absolutely delighted to be with you." My boss said to me he then turned to Jake and held out his hand. "Charles Goodfree, I'm your girlfriends boss." He said and Jake shook his hand.

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend." Jake said and Mr. Goodfree got a confused look in his eye. "Exscuse me?" He asked. "You see she's my fiancee." Jake said going a little pink. "Fiancee? Aren't you two a little too young to be thinking about that?" He asked. "Well I guess you can say its been an arranged marriage since we were born." I said cutting in. "Oh," was all he said. He then smiled, nodded, and walked away.

"Just had to tell him, did you?" I whispered at Jake. "Yup, 'cause your all mine." Jake slung an arm on my shoulders. I stiffled a sigh and started to walk to the place we keep our smocks on. I grabbed mine and started to walk resolutely towards the boxes that was beside the doors. "Jake can you help me please?" I called to him and Jake was at my side in an instant.

"Here ya go. Where do you want these things?" He said. "Just follow me." I said. Walking towards the isles with cans. I then stopped and looked at the box I was carrying and started looking where each one goes. "Aha!" I said sighting where the box I was carrying goes. "Just put them here, Jake." I said slowly putting the cans down and Jake did the same.

"Here I'll help you." I looked at him and saw that he was already bent down and grabbing a couple of the cans. "Thanks Jake. You know you don't have to do this." I said. "Well I need something to do and I don't like being away from you, it makes me feel... anxious." He concluded.

I smiled down at him, "Really?" I asked. "Really," he confirmed, "So anyways, what was that with you and whats-his-name today?" He asked changing the subject. "Oh, uh, I don't know really. In first period today he asked me how vacay was and I said it was good. Then he tried to ask about something else but got cut off. I didn't really think much of it." I said shrugging nonchalantly.

"Right, just don't get to caught up with him." Jake said warningly.

I lowered my voice when I spoke to him. "Jake you make like your the imprinter and I'm the imprintee. We're both wolves and we imprinted on each other. How do you think I feel when your with Bella. I know, I know, you don't talk to her anymore, but when you did I felt... jealous." I said quietly and looked away, averting my eyes from his.

"But you shouldn't be. You know how I feel for you, I thought our feelings were pretty clear?" Jake said, with an enormous effort I looked at his eyes. "That is what I'm trying to tell you. You shouldn't be worried about someone else. You know how I feel for you. I love you Jacob Black." I said smiling at him. He stood up so now I had to look up at him. "I love you too Samantha Uley." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"Please get to work," came the voice of Goodfree. "Sorry we, I, uh," I stuttered. "Sammy wasn't feeling well and I felt the need to give her a hug." Jake lied smoothly. "Well if she isn't feeling well then I think she should go home." My boss said. I sighed and said, "I'll go as soon as I'm done with this box." But Mr. Goodfree was shaking his head at me and holding out his hand. "Nu-uh, you work too much. I just need you to go home and rest. I'll take it from here." He said taking the cans out of my hands. I tried to object but he just shook his head again at me. So with a sigh I grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him to the front of the store where I took off my smock thing and exited the store.

"Looks like you got your wish, Jakey." I said smiling at him. "Jakey?" He asked. "I don't know. All I know is that I'm really tired." I said and to punctuate that statement I yawned. "Alright, babe, lets get you home." He said and we got in the car and drove home. As soon as I got inside the door I dropped my things by the couch and stumbled my way into the bedroom and onto the bed. I didn't change into something more comfortable to sleep in because I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

An hour later but what felt more like a minute later I was being shaken awake by someone. "Five more minutes." I mumbled.

"No Sammy you have to do your homework. Then after I got something for you to eat. Once your done with the first two and take a shower you can sleep." He said pulling me off of the bed and out onto the kitchen table. "Your no fun," I pouted he just laughed and kissed me on the lips. "And your even more stunning when you pout." He laughed.

With an exagerated eyeroll I started my homework. Two hours later I was ready for bed. "Night!" I shouted and jumped into bed. I heard a low chuckle and then a shift in the bed, I was suddenly rolling towards Jake's side of the bed. I felt arms go around me and press me towards a warm and hard body. I looked up in the dim lighting and saw Jake staring down at me with so much love in his eyes that I had to look away. So instead I cuddled deeper in to him and smelled in the scent of my childhood and love.

"Sleep tight, Sammy, don't worry I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." He whispered, his breath tickling my ear. "Night Jake. I love you." I said. I heard the smile in his voice. "And I love you too." He said and kissed my head.

I finally closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep. Dreaming of nothing and everything.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay here ya go! Sorry it took a while. I had to deal with school work and stuff. I finally had time to write this chapter so thank GOD! Haha. I should get going to bed about now, 'cause tomorrow I have to take an EOC for Algebra 1 while the rest of the 8th graders don't have to take it. Oh well it sucks being smart. ANYWAYS I hope you guys like it and I really want to hear from you guys. So please comment and stuff. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Okay GOOD NIGHT MY PEEPZ!

MkAy ByE nOw! 0_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
250K 5.6K 29
Aria Monroe is moving back to Mystic Falls with her mom and little sister. She has a grudge against this town since her father was brutally murdered...
14.8K 366 36
(Y/N): "Let there be....Carnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Carnage....The King In Red. My story wa...
53.1K 980 21
Have you ever wondered what klaus was doing before he found the doppleganger? Hannah Gerret lives in Alderberry village, england with her aunt and un...