Meeting Mr. King (ManxMan)

By JPhinx

Rayce Knight is a young, candy obsessed artist searching for love and chasing a dream of starting his own fam... More

Meeting Mr. King (boyxboy)
Chapter One: Now Introducing...Rayce!
CHAPTER TWO: LADIES & GENTLEMEN...ASHER KING!
CHAPTER FOUR: CREEPY STALKERS, SEXY SMIRKS, AND FOUR YEAR OLDS? OH MY!
CHAPTER FIVE: WOAH! AND YOU'RE NOT THEIR REAL DAD?!
Chapter Six: To Date? Or not to date? That is the question.
CHAPTER SEVEN: SO WE MEET AGAIN
Chapter Eight: As Time Goes On
Chapter Nine: Fun Times At The King's Residence
Chapter Ten: Moving on...or not
Chapter Eleven: Yeah....I'm Happy
Concerning Chapter 12
Chapter Twelve: A Proposal I Can't Refuse
Chapter Thirteen: I Don't Understand
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Dreams Really Do Come True
Chapter 15: Head Over Arse in Love
Chapter 16: My Big Day? No, OUR Big Day!
Chapter 17: Surprise Call
Chapter 18: So, we're playing daddy now?
Chapter 19: Keeping It In The Family
Chapter 20: Getting Over It, Getting Under Him
Epilogue: The Ending Means a New Beginning

CHAPTER THREE: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

36.6K 1.6K 189
By JPhinx

Chapter Three: Who the Hell are You?

India Eisley as Shane/Shawna King-------------->         

          Oh. My. Skittles.

          What is that horrible pounding sound? Oh wait! It’s the sound of a hangover.

          “What the hell did I drink last night?” I mumbled to myself. My bed was exceptionally comfortable minus the pounding and my heavy comforter. Oh god! “Make the pounding stop!” I exclaimed, or tried to. I heard myself sigh. Wait? That was not me. Oh my candy! Can blankets breathe? “Please tell me it’s just Niall again?”

          Either I went home with someone last night, or Niall really needs to learn the meaning of personal space.

          “DAD! Wake up!” exclaimed a voice from afar. I looked up from under the blankets. Yep! I definitely went home with someone. The room was way too big and expensive looking to be my apartment. Whoa, hold the phone. Dad? Oh no! I went home with an oldie! EW!

          “DAD! Get up! We have to go to the mall, remember?” yelled another voice. Both seemed to be females.

          “I’m up! I’m up!” exclaimed a voice from behind me. Oh skittles! I know that voice! The owner of said voice pulled me closer to his chest. Oh thank you holy skittles that I didn’t give my virginity to an oldie!

          Hold the figurative phone! I gave my virginity to Asher King! The sudden realization made me jump up and fall off the edge of the bed, further hurting my aching ass.

          “Oh skittles! My head!” I exclaimed, or again, tried to.

          “What the--?” began Asher. “Who the hell are you?”

          Seriously? He doesn’t even remember me!?

          “I’m, uh, Rayce Knight. Niall’s friend,” I said awkwardly from the floor.

          “Oh,” he said. “Oh shit! Did we…”

          “Yes,” I replied.

          “Oh no. Oh no. You’ve got to go before my kids wake up!” he exclaimed, getting out of bed. He rushed around the room grabbing my clothes and thrusting them at me.

          “In case you forgot, Mr. King, your kids were pounding on the door not three minutes go,” I replied in a snarky attitude. He was throwing my clothes at me!

          “Shit! Ok, out the window you go,” he replied. “We’re on the second floor but there’s a tree by the window and you can…”

          “Hold the figurative phone. You expect me to climb down a tree from a second story window? You must be bat shit crazy! That’s not going to happen!” I exclaimed. I began to redress myself.

          “Now you listen to me,” he began.

          “No, you listen to me, Mr. King. I don’t care that your kids are out there. And I don’t give a rats ass who you are,” I interrupted him. I pulled my shirt over my head before continuing. “Now, I’m going to walk out that bedroom door, down those stairs, and out your front door where I will walk down your drive way and call Niall to pick me up. Goodbye, Mr. King!”

          I stormed out of the door. It would have helped if I could have remembered where the stairs were located. I saw a girl with black hair dressed in black skinny jeans, a red shirt, and red patent Doc Martens. She had angel bites above her lip.

          “Who the hell are you?” she suddenly asked me. I could like her! I recognized her voice as the first voice I heard that morning. Too bad her dad was an ass.

          “Rayce, but that’s beside the point,” I said. “How the hell do I get out of here?”

          She looked me up and down. Damn! Can I have my face back, chick? Lol! Ghetto moment!

          “Take a right at the end of the hall. Go down the stairs. They lead directly to the front door,” she said. I took off quickly down the hall. “I’m Shane by the way!” she called after me.

          “Thanks Shane! It was nice meeting you!” I called back. I ran down the stairs narrowly missing who could only be Shane’s twin sister, though she was dressed less depressing than her twin.

          “What the hell!” she exclaimed as I maneuvered around her.

          “Sorry!” I yelled as I ran out the door. I let out a sigh as the door closed behind me. Without looking back, I quickly walked to the edge of their drive-way and proceeded to call Niall.

          “Hello? Rayce? Where the hell are you, man?” he exclaimed. “We have been trying to call you since last night!”

          “Dude, chill your tits. I need you to pick me up,” there was silence on the other end.

          “Where?” he asked. I gave him the address. He hung up without a word.

          Ten minutes later, Niall pulled up in front of me. I gave an awkward smile before opening the passenger door and sliding in.

          “Thank you, Niall,” I said.

          “Yeah, yeah! Now, you’ve got some explaining to do,” he replied. And explained I did. During my ten minute wait, my memory had come back. “Oh shit.”

          “Yeah. What a night,” I said as we drove down the road. What a wonderfully horrible night.

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      

*Asher’s POV*

          Who did he think he was? I asked myself. Telling me what he was going to do? Hell no! I can’t believe I even brought him back to my house! He looked about eighteen years old! What the hell was I thinking!?

          “Yo! Pops!” exclaimed Shane, my daughter. I was showered and dressed and on my way to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. It was almost two o’clock in the afternoon already.

          “Yes, Shayna?” I said. I watched her scrunch up her nose in disgust.

          “Dad,” she whined. I laughed at her. She disliked her name very much.

          “Ok, ok. What, Shane?” I asked.

          “Thank you! Anyway, who was that—“she began.

          “Hot guy that left?” finished Shawna, Shane’s twin sister, entering the kitchen.

          “What hot guy?” I asked innocently.

          “You know! The one with the pretty sapphire eyes!” exclaimed Shawna.

          “And the gorgeous black hair!” exclaimed Shane in a mocking tone. She was always mocking her sister. Almost reminds me of me and Niall’s dad, Jason.

          “Screw you, Shayna!” exclaimed Shawna.

          “Sorry! I don’t do incest!” replied Shane. “Anyway, what’s his name again? Oh yeah! Rayce!”

          “Ooh! Cute name!” said Shawna, excitedly. “So dad? Did you sleep with him?”

          “Of course he did, moron! We caught the poor guy high tailing it out of here this morning,” retorted Shane.

          “We are not having this conversation,” I finally replied.

          “But dad…” they began in unison.

          “But dad my ass!” I exclaimed.

          “That’s okay, dad,” Shane said slyly.

          “What’s okay?” I asked suspiciously.

          “That you won’t tell us,” supplied Shawna.

          “Oh, ok,” I said, taking a sip of my coffee. Hm! French Vanilla. So good!

          “Cause Niall will tell us,” began Shane.

          “No he won’t,” I said smugly. “I’m his favorite uncle.”

          “Dad, you’re his only uncle,” said Shawna.

          “But we’re his favorite cousins,” replied Shane with a smirk. Shit! They got me there!

          I finished my coffee and placed the mug in the sink. I turned towards the twins with my back against the counter.

          “We’ll see,” I said. “Now, you two woke me up to go to the Mall, so let’s go!”

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      

          With one teenage daughter that shops like a maniac and another one that only shop at three stores, I think going to the Mall at my age is tiring.

          We were headed to Hot Topic when Shane stopped and turned around. Shawna then followed her lead.

          “Niall! Over here!” shouted Shawna. I turned around to find Niall, Marie, Alecka Knight, and a newly refreshed and dressed Rayce Knight.

          “Oh shit,” I muttered to myself.

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      

*Rayce’s POV*

          “Niall! Over here!” shouted a girl in the middle of the mall? What the hell?! It was one of Asher’s daughters!

          After driving me home to shower and change, Niall had decided we were going to the mall. I thought none of it, besides, I love shopping. Now I know why we were at the mall.

          “I am going to murder you,” I mumbled to Niall with a fake smile. Asher was standing off to the side with his daughter Shane; I think that’s her name.

          “Well, that’s a risk I am willing to take,” he said, walking towards them.

          “Wait!” I said grabbing on to his wrist. He lifted his eyebrow in a questioning manner. “What’s the other one’s name?”

          “Shawna,” piped in Marie. She was walking towards them with Lecky. Niall had suggested that they come along with us to the mall. Shopping with Marie King is always fun, but today I’m thinking it’s going to be very awkward.

          I followed them over to the three standing in the middle of the mall. Two of the trio looked impassive. One of the impassive ones wouldn’t even look in my direction. Do I even have to tell you who it is?

          “Hey guys!” exclaimed Asher’s daughter, Shawna.

          “Fancy seeing ya’ll here!” laughed Marie in a country accent.

          “Yeah! We were heading to Hot Topic. You know how Shayna is,” said Shawna with a mocking grin.

          “Shut up, Shawn. Anyway, they’re having a sale on skinny jeans,” said Shane, waving the comment off.

          “Really!?” exclaimed Lecky and I. We’re twins so it’s not odd for us to have the same reactions.

          “Yeah. You’re Rayce, right?” asked Shane.

          “Yeah! I’m Niall’s best friend. This is my twin, Alecka,” I replied.

          “But please call me Lecky or Lecks,” Lecky added.

          “Ok!” said Shawna.

          “So,” began Asher, finally. “Let’s head to Hot Topic.”

          We all began walking down the mall, talking about nonsense.

          “What day is it?” I asked no one in particular.

          “Friday, why?” asked Shane.

          “Oh shit!” exclaimed Lecky with a Grinch-like smile.

          “What? What’s wrong?” asked Shawna.

          Niall, Marie, and Lecky looked at me with an evil grin. They knew! I know they knew!

          “You guys are so dead,” I said to them menacingly.

          Asher looked at us curiously.

          “Why?” asked the twins in unison.

          “Noth—,” I was cut off.

          “Rayce’s ex works at Hot Topic on Fridays,” said Lecky, still grinning. Bitch!

          “He’s a bit of a --,” began Marie.

          “Creep,” finished Niall.

          “And I am about to walk into the lion’s den,” I said solemnly as we walked into Hot Topic.

          “Welcome to Hot Topic,” said a female voice I recognized as Astrid Mayer.

          “Astrid!” I exclaimed before hugging her. Astrid was seventeen years old with bright pink hair and a tongue piercing. I used to babysit her when I was in high school. I was the first one to know she was a lesbian.

          “Oh my damn! Rayce!” she said. She looked at the rest of the group and smiled when she saw Shane. They were steady grinning at each other. I face palmed earning the attention of our group. They stared at me as if I was crazy.

          “Is this the Shane you were telling me about the other day?” I asked. Astrid and I had weekly lunch dates. We are amazing friends after all.

          “Yeah! I was going to introduce you to each other next week,” she said, smiling. “So how do you two know each other?”

          “I’m –-,” I began.

          “My dad’s boyfriend,” said Shane.

          I choked on my own saliva. The fuck did she just say?! Boyfriend?!

          “Shane!” exclaimed Asher.

          “I-I’m not his b-boyfriend,” I replied.

          “Rayce? Is that you?” said the voice of the lion. Could this get any worse?

          “Uh, hi Alejandro,” I replied, turning around to see the gorgeous, yet creepy, Italian.

          “Why haven’t you been answering my calls or texts?” he asked me with a pout. His hazel eyes were pulling me in. I was so close to apologizing and kissing him.

          “I’m, I’m, uh,” I was at a loss for words.

          “Dating me,” Asher finished for me, pulling me closer to him by the waist. And then reality hit me like Regina George was hit by the bus in Mean Girls. Love that movie! Boo! You whore! Heehee! Oh, right! Stay focused.

          Asher King was holding me! I was in Asher King’s ARMS! Oh my skittles!

          Wait. Calm down Rayce.

          I looked at Lecky to see her donning a grin. Wait, what? Back track. Did he say we were dating?!

          “Oh shit,” I mumbled to myself.

          Insert awkward silence here. Welcome fellow gay baby to our army.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

sooo Raycie has ran into the ex from hell! Well that could only go one way right? Anywhores, so tell me what you think. Is boring yet? I bet you're all bored now..damn *sigh*. well my baby penguins, COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE.. ----Love Jay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.1K 27
Alexander Donahew is a wealthy business man with basically everything someone could ask for. For the biggest part everything is going fine, until he...
64.5K 6.9K 51
❝ he has saved me from everything that is not here. ❞ Sparks fly unexpectedly as Rayan and Elijah navigate the labyrinth of their shared apar...
6.8K 257 20
Tommy Marur, a polish boy with some curve, daddy issues and a sexuality crisis. Summer Robinson, a popular boy at school, always seeming to have a sm...
96.4K 2.9K 47
Asher King's life has revolved around putting up an involuntary mask to hide his true self. With successful parents boasting about his 'pretend' succ...