A Hakuoki Fanfiction

Por Naila_Jimenez_71

Yuki is a strong, independent, and kind women, that carries a deadly family secret. She is a combination betw... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 21

643 17 3
Por Naila_Jimenez_71

General Narration

Harada and Heisuke came in with Naveah as they pinned her to the ground.

Naveah: "Gahhh!"

Joselina: "Madre."

(Mother.)

Yuki: You're opponent is me, darling.

Yuki said as Joselina growled. Joselina then drew her weapon, which was a pair of razor-fans, and lunged at Yuki. Yuki blocked a strike from Joselina's fan with her sais. They were both in sync.
Meanwhile, Hijikata was up against Jazmine.

Jazmine: "Go easy on me now, darling. Wouldn't want to hurt a lady now would you?"

Hijikata: "Not really, but a job is a job and my boss doesn't like failure."

Jazmine: "How amusing. In that case, I'll kill you on the spot."

Jazmine threatend as she pulled out a chain-scythe at the end. She swung it at Hijikata, but he dodged as Jazmine pulled back on the chain.

Naveah: "Girls, Don't you dare stain my floors!"

She said as she saw what Jazmine was doing. Jazmine redirected her chain-scythe as it wrapped around Hijikata, binding his arms to his side.

Harada: "You're pretty brave to just be worrying about your floors."

Naveah: "You'd be surprised of what I can do."

Naveah said as her redish-brown hair turned to silver and her brown eyes turned to icy blue. She had transformed into Queen Kalima. She grapped Heisuke and Harada by their arms and pulled them down as she stood up and pinned them to the floor.

Kalima: "Surprised alright?"

Harada: "You're Gina's mother alright."

They conversed in a whisper. Kalima chuckled as she loosened her grip on them. Hijikata looked at his own body and smiled

Hijikata: "I'm impressed. However."

Hijikata's eyes turned blood red as his hair turned silver.

Hijikata: "You're no match for me."

Jazmine's eyes widened as Hijikata transformed into his fury mode and untangled himself from the chain and attacked Jazmine with his sword. She blocked his sword with the scythe part of the chain.

Jazmine: "What are you?"

Hijikata: "That's none of your concern."

Joselina: "Do you know who you are attacking?"

Jazmine: "Do you even know who we are?"

Crystalina: "You guys sure do have guts."

Xochi: "To challenge us."

They all said as they all pushed Yuki, Hijikata, Saito, and Shinpachi back at the same time.

Yuki P.O.V

At last they were going to transform. Joselina was first. Her blondeish-brown hair turned black. Her blue eyes turned purple. revealing her demon, Phantom. Next, was Jazmine. Her hair stayed black as her dark brown eyes turned bright pink. She, rather he grew in height, revealing her demon, Viper Then, was Crystalina. Her brown hair turned blonde as her eyes went from green to redish-orange color. Aslo growing in height, revealing her demon, Lotus. Finally, was Xochi. Her hair went from brown to blonde as her brownish-green eyes turned to sapphire red. Rvealing her demon, Shadow.

Gina: *You want me to handle this?*

Yuki: *Be my guest.*

Gina: *My pleasure.*

Hijikata P.O.V

I looked over to Yuki who smiled. I knew what that meant. It had been a while. Her black and silver hair turned completely silver. Her blueish-green eyes turned to crimson red. She had become Gina.

Gina: "Me? Afraid of you? Please."

Phantom: "Who are you?"

Lotus: "Why attack us?"

Gina P.O.V

It had been so long since I had seen the faces of my siblings and my mother's. My eldest sister, Viper, My eldest brother, Phantom. My second eldest brother Lotus, and my second eldest sister Shadow. They've gotten so tall.

Gina: "You may not know why, but your mother does."

Viper: "Mom what is she talking about?"

Viper asked as she looked at my mother, Kalima. She only smiled as the lights came back on.

Kalima: "I'm sorry my children, but I callled the attack."

Shadow: "What!?"

Kalima: "Simply to prepare you and to surprise you."

Lotus: "That doesn't make sense."

Phantom: "What sick game are you playing mother?"

My mother looked at me as I raised my hand. In doing so she let go of Harada and Heisuke as Saito, Shinpachi, and Hijikata put their swords back into their sethes.

Gina: "Come on guys, dont you recognize me?"

Lotus: "Should we?"

Gina: "That's just sad. Well i can't blame you. I have grown some since you all last saw me. I guess it can't be helped."

I said as i sighed and closedy eyes

Viper: "Wait a mimute."

I opened them and smiled at Viper.

Viper: "It can't be."

Gina: "But it is. Hello Viper."

I said with smile and a chuckle

Viper: "Gina!"

Viper hugged me tightly as tears streamed down her face and mine as well.

Shadow: "Gina?"

Viper let me go as I looked at my sister that came before me.

Gina: "Hey big sis."

Shadow: "Hey little sis."

Shadow said as she hugged me with tears in her eyes. I hugged back.

Lotus: "No way. It cant be."

I lookde to see my brother Lotus. I smiled as I went up to hug him. He hugged back. He was so much taller than I remembered.

Lotus: "You've grown."

Gina: "I could say the same of you."

Lotus: "I guess you can."

I pulled away as I looked at my mother. I hugged her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Gina: "Hello mother."

Kalima: "My darling child. My baby. You've gotten so big."

Gina: "You haven't aged a day."

Kalima: "Why of course. Now go say hi to your older brother he's the one who's shocked the most."

I looked over at the eldest of us, Phantom. I walked up to him. I could tell why he he was so shocked. Out of all my siblings I was closets to Phantom. I was his favorite. I was little and I'm sure seeing me so grown up all of a sudden must be shocking.

Gina: "Phantom?"

I called as he looked down at me. I could see he was about to break down. He cupped my face with his hands and looked at me intently. I was about to cry even more. He pulled me into a tight hug with one of his hands pushing my head into his chest and the other holding the small of my back. That's when he ultimately began crying. I cried as well as he fell to his knees as he took me with him.

Gina: "Phantom."

Phantom: "Gina. I've missed you so much."

Gina: "I've missed you too."

Phantom: "I'm not dreaming am I? You're here right? This is you right?"

Gina: "Phantom look at me."

He did as I told him as my small hands cupped his face.

Gina: "This isn't a dream. I am here. It's me."

He hugged me once more as my family and I were reunited. It wasn't long before we all reverted to our normal self.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

407K 54.6K 141
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
368K 13K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
57.7K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...