Senior Year (Camren)

By 5Hhero

COMPLETED. Entering their Senior Year, star football quarterback Lauren Jauregui gets the news of her life f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

17.6K 474 493
By 5Hhero

"You look great, Mila. Soon enough you'll see who's the real father. Stop stressing about it. Okay?" Harry said, sitting on his bed as the girl looked at herself in the mirror.

"It's not that. It's just- I'm trying to remember the day it happened so I don't get my hopes too high over the other." Camila was in tears because of the constant frustration she had from trying to remember the day the seed went inside of her.
________

7 Months Ago - May (WARNING - SLIGHT G!P SMUT [ i tried keeping it light for you non-g!p readers ])

"I got recruited." Lauren nervously said, still holding the shorter girl in her arms as they watched TV.

Camila did a double take before realizing what the green eyed beauty had just told her. "What?" She turned her head to face Lauren.

"University of San Diego called me last night. They offered to pay my plane ticket and hotel fees if I agreed to go out there and train with them over the summer." Lauren looked down at Camila, who's smile was getting wider by the second.

"Babe! That's amazing!" Camila excitedly said, kissing Lauren on the lips repeatedly. "Wait," She pulled back. "The whole summer?"

Lauren's happy expression came back to a slight frown,"Yes."

Camila's heart sank. This summer they had planned to do everything they could before their Senior Year. "What about our list?"

"This one?" Lauren pulled the piece of paper out of her pocket.

~CAMZ + LO'S BUCKET LIST
Live concert!
- Go to the State Fair
- Go cliff jumping
- Skinny dip
- Road Trip to New York
- Camping
- Go to Disney World
- Try to teach Camila how to surf
- Teach Lauren how not ruin someone's perfectly amazing sand castle
- Fall even more in love ~

The two girls laughed as they read the list they wrote one random night alone after a football game.

"When are you leaving?" Camila gave puppy dog eyes.

"One month." Lauren lowly responded, noticing Camila getting sadder by the second. "But I promise you Camz that we will have all of the time in the world once I'm back. Okay?" She startled tickling the girl, getting constant laughs from her.

"Lauren! Laur- Lo! Stop!" Camila laughed in between giggles, as Lauren flipped over so now she was on top.

"Say you love me." Lauren pinned the girl down.

"Never" Camila joked, earning yet another tickle by the girl on top of her.

"Say you love me, Camz!" Lauren repeated as the two girls laughs started calming down, and their faces moved closer. "Because, I love you." She whispered.

"I'm in love with you Lauren Michelle Jauregui." Camila stated, before leaning back up to catch Lauren's lips. They kissed passionately, and eventually the chemistry between them turned into lust.

Lauren picked up Camila, making the girl straddle her as she walked to the bedroom.
Closing the door, the green eyed girl was taken by surprise when Camila pushed her up against the wall and continued their make out session.

Lauren moaned as the shorter girl subtly slid her hand into her pants, lightly grazing over her hard-on.

"Bed." She said as Camila continued to work her magic.

The two made their way over, plopping onto the mattress and continued their actions.

Gaining courage, Lauren started stripping Camila from her clothes.

Eventually the two were both naked, taking in one another's body roughly.

"Camz, I-I'm close." Lauren panted as the younger girl was still riding her. "Get off or else I'm b-blowing inside of you"

"Baby no I'm almost there- OH FUCK" Camila nearly screamed out. "Let go Lauren I'm right there!"

"FUCK CAMZ!" Lauren felt the best orgasm of her life, releasing her own inside of Camila as the girls walls were convulsing around her cock.

The two nearly passed out from it, but it wasn't anything new. The went back into their cuddling position on the bed, trying to catch their breath still.

Camila's phone started buzzing, making the two girls groan out in annoyance.
The smaller girl got up from the bed, giving Lauren the perfect view of her body as she grabbed her phone from the desk.

"Hello?" Camila answered, hearing Austin's voice. "Yea, sorry. She has a test coming up in class so we added a little more time in our schedule today." She covered up. Instead of tutoring Lauren like they originally plan, it turns into a 'date night' for the girls because it was their only chance to be alone. "Okay, I'll see you soon."

Camila hung up the phone, getting a raised eyebrow from Lauren.

"What did he want?" Lauren asked.

"We planned to hang out today but I guess I lost track of time. He's picking me up in like- 3 minutes." Camila said, giving Lauren a quick peck on the cheek before getting up again to dress herself.

"When are we going to be us" Lauren emphasized, getting up and getting dressed as well.

"What do you mean?"

"When can it be just you and me? I mean I feel terrible for doing this to Austin. He's a good friend and I just- I want to have you all to myself."

Camila moved to fix her hair in the mirror. "My parents love him-"

"So? You're parents love me too." Lauren followed her, wrapping her arms around the smaller girl.

"That's because you're the star quarterback and stopped Sofi from crying... And you made them dinner." Camila tilted her head to the side, smiling at her secret lover through the mirror.

"Hey you have to admit that pasta carbonara was amazing." Lauren kissed the shorter girls forehead before her phone went off again.

Austin (7:03 PM) - I'm out front

Lauren saw the message pop up, dreading her girlfriend leaving.

She walked the girl to the front door, before grabbing her hand a quickly spinning her around. "I love you" Lauren passionately kissed her before opening the door.

Austin sat in his parents Range Rover, waving at Lauren. "What time for practice tomorrow?" He called out.

"3 again" Lauren loudly responded before commenting under her breath, "I swear he asks me this every time. The answer never changes."

Camila giggled before turning around and hugging the girl one last time. "Be nice, and I love you too." She said, before walking to her boy friends car.
_
(WARNING - CAMILA & DORITO BOY SMUT)

"We have half an hour before we pick up Sofi. So.. Where do you want to go? Austin asked Camila as he held her hand while driving.

"It's up to you." She responded, distractedly looking out of the window.
Austin let go of her hand, and subtly moved it onto Camila's thigh earning him a questioned look.

"Come on Mila we haven't done anything more than a quick make out session. I'm beginning to think you don't like me anymore." Austin half-joked.

The girl felt guilty. They have been dating for almost a year and already her and Lauren have gone father than she has with him. Giving in, she wanted to finally give Austin what he's always wanted.

Slightly smiling, he gently guided her hand over his private.

"Austin" Camila said, taken aback.

"Please?" He almost begged.

Sighing out and putting a fake smile on, she gave in and answered his prayers.
Camila unzipped his pants, taking out his little friend that was surprisingly almost the same size as Lauren's.

Moving her hand up and down, she remembered that Austin still thought that she was a virgin.

"Faster." Austin softly said, making his grip on the wheel tighter.

She did as he said, moving her hand faster. Taking him by surprise, she leaned over and placed her lips on it.

"Oh shit" Austin almost swerved on the road. Pulling over, he quickly stripped off his shirt and took advantage of the time being. Thinking he was a pro, he maneuvered Camila and finally did the deed. "This condom is like... old." He said as he grabbed one out of his wallet, but still almost 'forced' Camila to continue. She faked her 'pain', thinking that he popped her cherry.

"I'm cumming!" He said as his stomach convulsed. She was beyond pissed that he never even gave a warning. "Holy shit that was good. You're good." He said, lightly pushing Camila off so he could put on his pants and drive again.

She realized that Lauren last more than three times as long as her boyfriend, and that the girl would give her a chance to reach a full orgasm. Austin last two minutes and didn't care to share.

___

"Have you guys seen Camz?" Lauren asked the group as they sat at their usual lunch table. "She hasn't answered any of my calls or texts."

"She told me that she wasn't feeling well." Dinah shrugged.

"Why babe?" Ally asked, going on her tippy toes to kiss her girlfriend.

"I just haven't seen her since our last tutor session. It's been like a week." Lauren started getting worried.

"Don't worry, she's all good." Austin added.
_

Another two weeks passed, and Camila wouldn't talk to Lauren even in class or the hallways.

Lauren - Have a good summer Camz. Wanna tell me what I did to make you ignore me?

Lauren - Hey, I'm leaving on Sunday.

Lauren - Zayn and the guys are throwing me a good luck/ good bye party. Come over?

Lauren - I'm heading to the airport in a couple of hours.

Lauren - I'm leaving. Still no goodbye?

Lauren - I landed safely. San Diego is beautiful. I'll take you here sometime?

LJ - Practice is insanely hard. But I met the team today and they all seem to like me. This one guy threw up because he had a hangover LOL.

LJ - I miss you. Call me?

(305) 303-6021 - I love you.

(305) 303 6021 - Camila Cabello, it's been damn near two months. Talk to me. I'm across the country and I miss you like crazy.

Camz - Error 417: The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. Please try again later.
_

PRESENT DAY

"Camila? You okay in there?" Harry knocked on the bathroom door. "Lauren and Austin are here to take you to the doctor's."

"I'll be right out." She responded, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Opening the door and making her way downstairs, she noticed Harry talking to Lauren who looked worried.

"Camz? Were you crying?" Lauren met her halfway on the stairs.

"I'm fine" Camila sniffled, "Just nervous I guess."

Today was scheduled for the paternity test. The truth was, she was beyond scared for her life.

"It'll be okay. I promise." Lauren kissed her forehead before helping her down the stairs and into Austin's car.

The drive there was quiet. The tension was harsh, and all three were anxious. Lauren would sneak a peak at Camila through the mirror, noticing the pregnant girl biting her nails. It was always a bad habit for her whenever she was nervous. Looking over at Austin, she realized that his hands wouldn't stop tapping signaling he was scared too.

"We're here." Austin parked the car in front of the building.

They signed in and waited for their name to be called. Of course they got weird looks from other patients and workers, but it was inevitable. They were teenagers waiting for a paternity test.

"Camila Cabello?" A doctor came out as the three stood up. "This way please." He led the trio to a room.

They took their seats, still nervous. Not a word has come from their mouths since Austin parked the car.

"So, the results will come back in two days." The doctor told them, getting a gasp because in exactly two days was the National Championships. "Austin, you're first."

He stood up, turning around one last time and slightly smiled at the two girls before exiting the room.

Waiting a couple of minutes, Camila took comfort in Lauren. As the taller girls arm was around her and adding the occasional kiss on the forehead, she felt safe once again.

"Lauren, you're next." The doctor came in again. Austin and her switched positions as her heart was racing.

Another couple of minutes went by until Lauren came back from giving samples.
"Last but not least, Miss Cabello." The doctor signaled for Camila to follow him.
Austin and Lauren were left in the room still scared.

"What if it's yours? I heard you got offers from so many schools already." Austin told the girl next to him.

"I don't know. If it's mine then I'll make the decision based off the baby and Camila's choices. What about you?" Lauren asked back.

"I got accepted to University of Alabama with a partial scholarship because of this season. It's like an hour away, so I guess we wouldn't have to leave town if she decides to stay. She told me she loves it here and wants to try to apply to other schools once the baby is out." He shrugged his shoulders.

Ten more minutes have passed before Camila and the doctor came back into the room.

"Like I said earlier, I will send the results nothing more than 48 hours from now." The elder man said as he made way for the silent teens to exit. "Good luck with the game and the baby."
_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 32.2K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5M 50.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
245K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
108K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...