You're My Mate?! (Discontinue...

By ValkyrieBuni

The new, more detailed version is up. It has the same name and picture for ease of finding it. I am working o... More

You're My Mate?!
Prologue
My Life
The Wait
My Arrival
You Can't Be Serious
Waging Wars..
The Battle
Surprise!!
Breaking News..
Delivery
Preparing For War
The War
Miraculous
Disappearance
Trying To Remember
The Return.
Big Surprise
The Lesson
Discussions
The Meeting
A/N only
Twist
Awakening
My Captors
Family Matters
Author's Note Only
Whatever it takes (pt 1)
Whatever It Takes (pt 2)
You're what?
Separation Anxiety
UPDATE
part one is up

Reunion

21.1K 782 59
By ValkyrieBuni

*Lilly's POV*

I didn't really sleep, so when the sun peeked through the window, I wasted no time in waking James up. I was eager to get this day over with and get home to my children. The clock on the wall said it was 8:00. I went to take a shower while James made breakfast and cofffee.

When I got out the shower and dressed, James and I started to eat.

“Amira and Samuel called while you were in the shower. They said they're sorry for the way they reacted yesterday, and they want to see you again. I told them that I would talk to you about it.” He said, in between sips of coffee.

“I don't know if I want to go back.” I whispered.

“You can at least give them one more chance Lilly. They are your parents after all.”

“No they're not. Parents would never treat their child the way they did me yesterday.”

“Please, Lilly, just do this for me. It can't be any worse than it was yesterday.” He said and gave me his puppy eyes. I couldn't say no to that face, and he knew it.

“Fine.” I sighed. “I'll go, but only because you want me to, not for their benefit.”

He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. “Thank you baby.”

He released me from his tight grip and went to get dressed. When he was ready, he grabbed me by the hand and led me to the car. He started to head straight to their house. We didn't speak the whole way there, but to my surprise, Gabriel's motorcycle was also sitting in the driveway.

“What's he doing here?” I asked while we were getting out.

“I don't know.” james replied.

He came around to my side of the car and helped me out. He snaked his arm around my waist and led me to the door. We knocked, and the same lady from yesterday showed us into the living room again.

Amira, Samuel, and Gabriel were all setting around talking. When Amira noticed our entrance, the entire atmosphere of the room seemed to shift. She stood and made her way over to us. She breifly hugged James and placed a kiss on his cheek, then she practically tackled me in a hug. I managed to regain my balance before I fell, but not by much. She placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled away. “I'm so sorry for yesterday Lillian, but you have to understand my dear, all these years, I thought you were dead. I never imagined I would get the chance to see you again, to hold you, to talk to you, and quite frankly, learning of your 'secret' yesterday completely caught me off guard.” She spoke to me, but her voice was filled with grief.

“Its ok. I kind of understand. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I were you.” I replied.

“So, tell us everything about you.” She beamed.

I awkwardly made my way over to the loveseat to relax, and James followed slightly behind me. Gabriel was still looking at me rather skeptically.

“If she's your daughter and my sister, why do I feel no family bond from her?” Gabriel asked Amira before I had the chance to see what she wanted to know.

“I feel her bond.” Amira responded. “I can feel the bond and the pull of her magic. Perhaps since you are not a red wolf, you cannot, but I assure you, she is your sister, just as I am your mother.” Gabriel grunted and continued to give me that rattling stare. “Now, please tell me about yourself.”

“What would you like to know?”

“Everything, but start with who raised you, please.”

“With all due respect, I will not tell you that. I don't want there to be any retaliation on either part, so I will not tell you any names. I will however tell you that I am not the only pup they stole. They raised me with another girl, who I believed was my twin, and we were raised with love. That was, until she found her mate, and they arranged my marriage with another Alpha.”

“They did what?!” Samuel erupted. “They married you off to someone who was not your mate?!” He growled and turned his icy stare towards James.

I took a defensive position in front of him and explained. “They married me off to a man named Brian. He was the scum of the earth and did unspeakable things. I told my sister Sofia everything that took place. She spoke with her Alpha, and he agreed to give me refuge. When I got there, her Alpha was James, and my true mate.” I hurried out.

Samuel seemed to cool off a little. “So, what happened to this Brian character?” He spoke, though his voice still had the hint of a growl.

James returned it with a growl of his own. “I killed the bastard, ripped him limb from limb.”

“Good,” They both let out a satisfying growl.

“Enough!” Amira waved. “How did you find out I was your real mom then?”

“Selene told me.”

“You expect us to believe you actually spoke to the Moon Goddess?!” Gabriel laughed.

“I don't care what you believe.” I snapped. “I'm telling you the truth.”

“So, you really spoke to Selene?” Amira asked.

“Yes ma'am”

“When?”

“The day Gabriel took me back to James, and about a week ago.”

“I see. I too have spoken with her. It was right after my daughter was born dead. I was grieving, and I was ready to give up my wolf. I didn't see the point in benig a werewolf, having this incredible strength, and not being able to have a daughter to share it all with. She came to me in a dream and assured me that everything happens for a reason, and that my wolf was too precious to give up. I can't possibly thank her enough for that.” She said with tears in her eyes.

“You never told me that.” Gabriel sulked.

“It was never relevant.” She repleid.

We spent the next few hours talking and getting to know each other. It was starting to get late, and I missed my kids. So, we were about to leave to head home.

“Will you come visit us again?” Amira asked.

“If you'd like.” James answered.

“We'd love to spend more time getting to know you both, and our grandchildren.” She said.

“You could come with us.” I chimed in. I was actually starting to like them.

“Now?” They all said in unision.

“Why not?” I answered.

“We could take our own car and follow you all, if you're sure it wouldn't cause any issues.”

“It'll be fine.” James and I spoke in unison.

“Do you know the way?” He asked Samuel.

“I do.” Samuel replied.

“Then, I'll see you soon.” I gave them all hugs and got in the car, It had been a long day, and I wanted nothing more than to get home and love on my kids. James did the same and got in.

“I'm proud of you Lilly. You never cease to amaze me with how strong you are.” He kissed my hand.

I didn't respond. I just dozed off into a light sleep while he drove in silence. I had no doubt he was contacting the pack and letting them know that Samuel and Amira were coming.

~~~*Later that night*'~~~

We made it back just in time to put the kids to bed. I gave them each hugs and kisses before laying them down.

After they were all safe and sound in the bed, Sofia went to leave. She hadn't even spoken to me.”What's wrong Sissy?” I asked, grabbing her by the arm before she could leave,

“Nothing Lil. I'm just a little sad.”

“Why?”

“Because, I'm scared, okay?”

“Scared of what?”

“You have a new family now, and I don't know where I fit in anymore.” She cried.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. “No matter what, you will always be my sister, Sofie. You are my rock. I love you, and no body will ever change that. I would trade them all for you, and you should know that.”

She hugged me back, and tried to dry her tears. “I know. I'm just scared that you're going to change your mind after you get to know them.”

“That's ridiculous Sofia Michelle. No one willl ever replace you or make me think any differently of you. I owe my life to you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here now. I would have never met James. I wouldn't have my children. I would still be stuck with Brian, and you know what I would have to endure there.”

“I know. I love you Lillian.”

“I love you too Sof. Amira and Samuel should be here soon, and I want you to stay. I want you to meet them, and Silas too.”

“Ok. Let me ggo home and change and get Silas and I'll be right back, okay?”

“Okay.” I smiled at her.

After she left, I went in the kitchen and started preparing a meal for everyone. It wasn't anything too extravagant. I just made steak and french fries. James set the table.

About five minutes later, Sofia and Silas returned. They poured a glass of wine for everyone and took a seat at the table. “Thank you both for coming.” I hugged them both.

“Anything for you Lil.” Sofia smiled at me.

We sat around making mindless conversations, when someone knocked on the door.

“I'll get it.” James said and made his ay to the door.

He returned moments later with my parents trailing nervoisly behind him. I gave them each a friendly hug before introducing my sister and her mate.

“Its so nice to meet you both.” Amira smiled, “You look just like my sister did when she was your age.” She told Sofia.

“Really?” Sofia smiled nervously.

“Just like her.” Samuel responded, with an edge of uncomfortableness.

“That's so cool.” She said with a small smile.

“Indeed.” Amira replied.. “So, would you mind telling me more about yourself? I want to know everything I possibly can about my daughters.”

“Daughters?” Sofia asked.

“Well, you are Lillian's sister, so as far as I'm concerned, you are my daughter as well.”

Sofia's eyes lit up with that. “Thank you.”

We all sat around talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. We wanted to learn everything we possibly could about each other.

I showed my parents to where they would be sleeping. Sofia and Silas made their way to their room in the mansion, and James and I retreated to our bed. For once, everything seemed whole. This is the way it was meant to be.

James shut the door, and crawled into bed with me. He gave me a kiss and pulled me close to his chest. “Are you happy Lillian?”

“I am. Are you?”

“As long as you're happy, I'm happy.”

I smiled and leaned into him. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For everything.”

“You don;t have to thank me Lilly.”

“Yes I do. You have given me everything I could have ever asked for. Saying thank you is the least I can do.”

He kissed the top of my head. “I gave you no more than what you deserve, and I'm afraid I haven't even given you that much.”

“What more could I possibly need?”

“I don't know. Nothing I suppose, but I feel as if you deserve much more.”

I kissed him passionately. “My life is perfect just the way it is. Nothing could make it any better.”

“Nothing?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Nope, nothing.”

“Well, we'll just see about that.” He whispered before kissing me and pulling off my clothes.

“Except maybe that.” I laughed.

He kissed me with such a fiery, intense passion that the rest of the world seemed to fade away, and I was absorbed by the wonderful emotions that wracked my body as we made love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 208 17
~COMPLETED~ Okay listen. I'm gonna be straight up with y'all. I can't write a description. I suck at it. I'm tellin' the truth right now. But!!! Plea...
22 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
56.5K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
604K 17K 33
#1 in Werewolf Blake is the Head Enforcer of the Blood Moon Pack. The Biggest Pack in the world! Reaching a population of 25,000 werewolves. He is b...