Reunion

*Lilly's POV*

I didn't really sleep, so when the sun peeked through the window, I wasted no time in waking James up. I was eager to get this day over with and get home to my children. The clock on the wall said it was 8:00. I went to take a shower while James made breakfast and cofffee.

When I got out the shower and dressed, James and I started to eat.

“Amira and Samuel called while you were in the shower. They said they're sorry for the way they reacted yesterday, and they want to see you again. I told them that I would talk to you about it.” He said, in between sips of coffee.

“I don't know if I want to go back.” I whispered.

“You can at least give them one more chance Lilly. They are your parents after all.”

“No they're not. Parents would never treat their child the way they did me yesterday.”

“Please, Lilly, just do this for me. It can't be any worse than it was yesterday.” He said and gave me his puppy eyes. I couldn't say no to that face, and he knew it.

“Fine.” I sighed. “I'll go, but only because you want me to, not for their benefit.”

He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. “Thank you baby.”

He released me from his tight grip and went to get dressed. When he was ready, he grabbed me by the hand and led me to the car. He started to head straight to their house. We didn't speak the whole way there, but to my surprise, Gabriel's motorcycle was also sitting in the driveway.

“What's he doing here?” I asked while we were getting out.

“I don't know.” james replied.

He came around to my side of the car and helped me out. He snaked his arm around my waist and led me to the door. We knocked, and the same lady from yesterday showed us into the living room again.

Amira, Samuel, and Gabriel were all setting around talking. When Amira noticed our entrance, the entire atmosphere of the room seemed to shift. She stood and made her way over to us. She breifly hugged James and placed a kiss on his cheek, then she practically tackled me in a hug. I managed to regain my balance before I fell, but not by much. She placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled away. “I'm so sorry for yesterday Lillian, but you have to understand my dear, all these years, I thought you were dead. I never imagined I would get the chance to see you again, to hold you, to talk to you, and quite frankly, learning of your 'secret' yesterday completely caught me off guard.” She spoke to me, but her voice was filled with grief.

“Its ok. I kind of understand. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I were you.” I replied.

“So, tell us everything about you.” She beamed.

I awkwardly made my way over to the loveseat to relax, and James followed slightly behind me. Gabriel was still looking at me rather skeptically.

“If she's your daughter and my sister, why do I feel no family bond from her?” Gabriel asked Amira before I had the chance to see what she wanted to know.

“I feel her bond.” Amira responded. “I can feel the bond and the pull of her magic. Perhaps since you are not a red wolf, you cannot, but I assure you, she is your sister, just as I am your mother.” Gabriel grunted and continued to give me that rattling stare. “Now, please tell me about yourself.”

“What would you like to know?”

“Everything, but start with who raised you, please.”

“With all due respect, I will not tell you that. I don't want there to be any retaliation on either part, so I will not tell you any names. I will however tell you that I am not the only pup they stole. They raised me with another girl, who I believed was my twin, and we were raised with love. That was, until she found her mate, and they arranged my marriage with another Alpha.”