My Life

I was digging through my closet, trying to find an outfit to wear. We were having a pack meeting tonight, and all 176 members of our pack were expected to be here. I had to prepare dinner for everyone, but I had to find something to cover the remnants of the bruises from last nights beating.

Brian had wanted to have sex. I wasn't in the mood, and apparently, I wasn't "into it" enough for his liking. So, he started holding me down by my arms and punching me in the stomach. It continued until he was satisfied. After he was through, he called me a worthless whore and left.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, I grabbed a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a red silk blouse. It wasn't too fancy, but it'd suffice.

I went into the bathroom and slipped into the shower. I enjoyed the relief the warm water running over my sore body, but I hurried my routine. Brian wour not be happy if I was late.

I dried off quickly, and put on my clothes. I let my red hair air dry, knowing it would fall perfectly into its natural spiral curls. I applied a thin layer of eye liner and mascara, pink lip gloss, and light brown eye shadow to complete the look. The make up made my emerald eyes stand out.

Feeling my look would please both the Alpha and the pack, I scurried downstairs and started preparing the meal. It took about three hours to make, but I welcomed the distraction. And, Brian hadn't came looking for me, which was a relief all its own.

__________________________________________

*four hours later*

We were all gathered around the table, enjoying my fine cuisine and listening to Brian's speech about the rogues that kept venturing into our territory.

I had accidentally zoned out at some point because Brian's angry voice broke my thoughts. "Lillian, are you listening to me?"

Shit! I would pay for that later! "I'm sorry. I was thinking of a way to help, and I must have got lost in my thoughts."

He chuckled. "Try to stay with us, space cadet." His voice sounded like he was teasing me, but the glint in his eyes told another story.

I bit back my fear, and remained attentive for the rest of his speech.

__________________________________________

After the meeting was over, Brian dismissed the rest of the pack, but he asked Jace to stay. I wanted to run and hide. I knew what was coming, and I knew I couldn't handle it. Not tonight. Not again.

"Lillian, why don't you go slip into something more appropriate for the circumstances? We have a special guest tonight." Brian told me.

I gulped, my eyes begging for him not to do this.

"Now, bitch!" He boomed before striking my cheek.

I ran up the stairs, crying. I had to do what he said, or it will only be worse. Reaching into the top drawer of our bedside table, I grabbed a purple corset and matching school girl skirt. I didn't bother putting on new panties. They'd just rip them off anyways.

I stepped into the bathroom, checking my reflection. My makeup looked ok. The corset pushed my already large breasts up, and the skirt stopped right above the curve of my butt. I looked like a whore, but that's what they wanted.

I straightened myself out, and walked down the stairs and into the living room. I was greeted by two naked, fully erect men growling their approval. Before I could take another step, Brian picked me up, ripped off my corset, and slammed me down onto the table. He pushed himself into my core, while Jace forced himself into my mouth.

They continued for several hours, switching holes every so often. They used and abused me until they were fully satiated. When they were done, Brian told me to go to the room and leave him alone.

I cried myself to sleep, swearing I'd never let it happen again. In the morning, I'm going to call Sofia, my sister.