Heart strong

Por redballonhope

I wrote this when I was 15. I like to say that I'm a better writer now. Although this is where is started. Th... Más

I want to share this
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
Release
Sand
Admiring
Home
Waiting.
A past
Just running
New years
Saying Good Bye Could Be A New Hello.
Aisle
why?
All over again
Forgiveness

part 6

18 1 0
Por redballonhope

He walked me to my car and kissed me good bye as I stepped in. I drove off and saw him sigh as he stepped into his car and drove off in the opposite direction. On the way home I stopped by the craft store to buy craft supplies for a "DIY" video I was planing to do.
After getting everything I needed, and of course vlogging it, I drove straight home.
As I walked into my house, I changed out of my dress and into pj's and a top knot. I warmed up some pasta leftover from the other night and sat at my desk. Their wasn't much editing I needed to do for my vlog so I just did some frames and edited in my end screen. After I curled up in my blankets and watched Netflix, I was sitting in my blankets for about two and a half episodes of Orange is the New Black when my phone rang. It was Alec. I straightened out on the couch and answered it.
"Couldn't wait now could you," I said in a half laugh.
"I was expecting a hello." he said.
"Why hello Mr.Alec, for what do I deserve the pleasure of your voice?"
"Very funny, I just wanted to hear your voice."
"Well you're hearing it, what's up?" I asked.
"I'm at home. I finished Orange is the New Black and I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy for finishing it so fast."
"Don't worry, I'm almost done."
The line was silent for a little.
"So I don't know if this was wired or not but me and some of my friends are going to the beach this Friday. They said I could bring some one since they're bringing their girlfriends."
'Girlfriends,' I thought.
"You wouldn't mind coming with me, would you?"
"No, No, I would love to come."
"Sounds great! So I'll pick you up at one on Friday." It was Sunday.
"Yeah," I said my heart was racing suddenly. I knew what was happening. My phone slid out of my hand and hit the floor. I quickly tried to sit up more. I began gasping my, whole body shaking. I began trying to breath. My gasping slowed to shaky breaths. I reached for my pulse as it began to slow. I didn't want to move too quick to trigger sudden speed in heart beat. I slowly bent down to pick up my phone.
"Hello," I asked shaky.
"Oh my God, are you ok? I heard the phone drop and the fumbling I thought someone broke in-"
His words came out quickly. I interrupted him.
"I fine, just a little anxiety is all." There was no need in lying. My anxiety was a part of me, something that I had to live with.
"Oh ok," he said relieved I was ok. "So Friday," he asked gently. "Be ready at one?"
"Yeah I'll see you then." I said I was about to end the phone call when he said.
"You know when someone confirms a date it doesn't mean the conversation is over, and I forgot to get your address."
I laughed. I gave him my address and we continued talking. We talked about our childhood, favorite memories, and even old pets. I was starting to fall asleep while he was talking about his family and what they were like.
"Iris?" he asked.
I hummed in a groggy voice, "Yeah?"
"Tired?" he asked.
"Yeah," I yawned. "I think I'm going to go to sleep."
"Okay," he sighed "Good night."
"Good night." I sighed. I hung up and went to sleep that night I had a dream of the lake and me swaying in his arms.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

87 10 18
He thought he was hard to love but she showed him that she loved him like its breathing. He never appreciated it. But when he finally did, it was too...
13.4K 278 16
She knows that he'll never love her back, yet she chooses the path which would lead her to him. For her, he is her dream, but his dream is someone el...
1.7K 149 32
~two best friends who are destined to fall in love~ i wrote this story a long time ago. since then i have written so many other things that i'm not s...
Hope Or Fate Por Pree

Novela Juvenil

62 0 27
So this is my first time writing a story. I'm so sorry if there's fault here and there. I'll try to do better next time. Thanks for taking your time...