Just running

The next day was amazing. Alec pretty much spoiled me, we went to down town riverside. I think he's the only straight male that would take his girlfriend friend shopping, give his honest opinion, and not complain. He then took me to the Tyler mall where I really just stayed in Barnes and Noble. I did go and pick up some make up that I needed but I didn't have him stay in their all day. Later we went to best buy were we both geeked out. I ended up putting it on credit. I didn't care much I needed to build up my credit.

We then went home for a little while we both switched from casual to dressy;he decided to take me out for Italian. I wore a blue and black dresses with thick fabric that fit me well. I loved this dress; I let my straight hair the way it was and let my bangs out. My make up wasn't to much, just a BB cream and some blush and of course eyes.

He drived us their. I honestly had no idea where this place was our what it was like. He was very secretive of this, to the point he didn't tell me the name scared I would google it. I vlogged a bit of the drive and stopped as we got off the freeway. He helped me out and held my hand. It was a small restaurant obviously family owned. The outside was brick with bushes and vines, the sign above read 'Mario's place.'

I have been here with an ex once it was near the mission inn but this was diffrent I was with someone I knew I wouldn't leave. Alec opened the door and it was a bit different inside. Only the walls were painted and the table moved around. We were seated immediately and handed our menus. I never really liked dinner dates, that's why our first was at a park.

I was reading the menu while he stare at me. I looked back at him and smiled. He blushed, even after three months he still had that butterfly effect. I slide over next to him I know face to face was the best for conversion, but we talked plenty.

I wasn't very hungery having eaten an entire Cinnabon, and now regretting it.
"I'll just have a side of salad I'm not very hungry," I said to the waitress. She nodded and took my empty glass of lemonade, I guess to refill it.
"I love you," Alec said out of no where.
"Are you drunk," I asked.
"A little," he said sipping his wine.
I laughed and let him enjoy his wine. We ate our food and I made sure to get a glass of water for him...to go. She even gave us a plastic bag. I thanked her and went to the car. I has to half carry Alec to the car which wasn't easy considering we was a six foot tall man. When we found the car I leaned him against it an he thew up. I wiped his mouth, and took the keys from his pocket.

I put him in the frount seat with a plastic bag in frount of him. The drive was short and when we got home I layed him in bed with a trash bag. It was late and I was getting ready for bed when he ran in and thew up in the sink and slipping against the wall.
"Sober," I asked.
"Definitely," he said gaging and throwing up again.

I had him take a shower and he got dressed and went to bed. I wanted to hold him but in his situation I found it was best not to . He got up three times in the middle of the night to throw up.

Around four in the moring I found him on top of me. I was going to ask what he was doing when he started kissing me. His mouth tasted like tooth paste. I pushed him off.

"What the hell Alec," I yelled. I saw the look in his eyes. He was definitely sober now. I rolled to my side and fell asleep, I felt him get up when I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. We fell asleep, I knew tomorrow morning would be rough.

It was hear my dreaded morning. I got out of bed and pulled the sheets off of Alec.
"Get the hell up, we're going for a run," I yelled.
He fumbled for his phone. "It's five in the morning," he said. "And plus your heart can't take it."

"It's been three months, I'm fine. Now get your ass up."
I went into my closest and changed into gym clothes. I then ran through his clothes, I found his gym clothes and thew them at him.
"Get your ass in the shower and, meet me in the living room."
I saw the shock in his face.
"NOW," I yelled. He ran into the shower and I heard him quickly turn it on.