Release

The next day:
I woke up that morning peacefully. He was on my mind all the time. I smiled at my self in the mirror in front of my bed. The way he kissed me, hugged me, even when he spoke, it was music to my ears. I got out of bed and took a warm shower.
When I got out, I let my hair air dry. I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit. I was going to go to a center in Riverside next to UCR to go shopping. I felt that vlogging there would be good for my channel.
I decided to wear something on the hipster side. I put on some black ripped skinny jeans and white Bring Me the Horizon t-shirt with a red plaid over top. I left my hair flat and pulled on a gray beanie.
I called Lila and asked her if she wanted to come with me, of course she agreed. I told her to get ready and I'll pick her up. I made a reservation at IHOP.  I I grabbed my keys and bag to drive to her house.
As I was driving, my mind was wandering off. I kept on having images playing in my mind imaginative of course.
'Alec shirtless as his fingers grazing my skin.'

I quickly snapped out of it when I realized I passed Lila's house. I cursed and made a u-turn.

I parked my car and walked to her apartment door. I knocked and waited a minute before she answered. She comes out in a t-shirt and jeans.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said before locking her door. "You look cute," she said as we were walking to the car. "Seeing Alec today?"
"No, i'm vlogging today so I thought why not."
"So when you going to see him?" she pressed.
"Friday, we're going to the beach with some of his friends and their girlfriends." I unlocked my car and went inside.
"Oh, you in a sexy bikini having sex in the ocean-"
I stopped her there. "I meet a guy and three days later you're having mental fan fictions. The internet's gotten to you."
She laughed, "Did you kiss him yet?"
"I don't kiss and tell."
"So you did? Oh my God. You know I looked him up on Instagram and I'm surprised you haven't tapped that-"
"LILA, CAN YOU PLEASE NOT TALK ABOUT MY SEX LIFE."
"Okay, ok," she held her hands up. "Sorry." She was silent for a second. "I'm just saying I would have had sex with him already-"
"Oh my God!" I yelled and put my head on the steering wheel.

We arrived a few minutes later. I took out my vlog camera and put in around my neck in preparation.

"Hi," I said to the waitress. "I have a reservation under Iris."
She tapped on her computer screen. "Alrighty, this way please." She grabbed menus and led us to our table. We ordered a pot of dark roast coffee. I knew it was bad for my anxiety, but I ordered it anyway, besides restaurants alone gave me anxiety. They were always so crowded and full of voices. The thought of it made my heart jump a little. 
Me and Lila do this thing where we tell the waitress to order us whatever she would eat and vlog it. It's pretty funny and the foods always good.
She didn't complain and fifteen minutes later she brought us our food. I got a short stack of blueberry pancakes and she got a large waffle with strawberries. We thanked the waitress and began to ate. We didn't talk while eating, but it wasn't an awkward silence, but more like a this-food-is-too-good-to-talk-to-you silence.
We ate and the bill came, we split in evenly and left the waitress a good tip.

We spent the rest of the day vlogging and shopping. We stopped by Casey's Cupcakes and both got a small box of cupcakes. I told her I might invite Alec over tonight and she said I better lay him,
but that wasn't my intention. I just wanted to watch Netflix and cuddle. When I went back to my car i realized I bought a lot. A variety of clothes, books, decorative items, and jewelry.
I dropped her off and went home. When I finally went inside I called Alec. The phone rang once.
"Hey, Iris." he sounded really happy to hear me that made me blush.
"I was wondering if you would like to come over."
"Right now?" he asked.
"If you would like?" I said nervously.
"I would love too. I'll be there in a little. I don't live too far."
"Okay," this meant I would to get ready fast.
"See you then." he said and hung up.
I began to rush. I decided to just call for Chinese food and not cook. I went into my room and changed into a good bra and underwear, just in case. I went into my purse to get my vlog camera and charged it when I found that Lila slipped an entire box of condoms into my bag. Does she just carry this stuff around? 'What a slut.' I thought and put them into my night dresser.

I changed into a tank top that showed an inch of my belly and pajama shorts. I began popping some pop corn when my door bell rang. I ran over to the door and opened it. He was there in all his beauty.
He took one long gaze at me and grabbed me by the waist and shut the door behind us. He began to kiss me slowly, but with passion. I fell into it and tugged at his shirt. He took it off for me and I pulled off mine. He began kissing my neck and shoulders when I guided his waist into the bedroom. I fumbled at the door and when it opened, he pushed me onto the bed. He ran his fingers into my hair. I tugged a little at his. He then pulled my shorts off and I took off his pants.
"Are you sure about this?" he whispered.
"No." I whispered back. I thought he was going to freak out but, instead he kissed me on the cheek and said ok.
We laid there for a moment and caught our breath.
After we just began to make out, we curled into each other. He kissed with so much passion. I could never keep up.
He kept whispering "I love you" and I whispered it back. I bit his bottom lip playfully and he pulled away.
"I love it when you do that." he mumbled his lips moving across my lips.
I opened my eyes and his blue eyes looked into mine.
"You're beautiful," he took a breath and kissed me once more. After, we talked until we fell asleep on each others arms.
We did this every night until it was Friday.