A past

Three months later:

Over these three months me and Alec grew very much on each other he decided to move in with me. He said he loved my simplicity of life. I don't argue he only had five mediam boxes and three garbage bags of clothes. I loved having him around and loving him ever secound. Then came the holidays and with the holidays comes family and that ment I would have to meet his family. I wasn't very excited to meet them but come Christmas we were flying to Florida too meet them. So her I am on a plan with a happy ass Alec next to me.

The landing was rough and I nearly wanted to kiss the ground I hated flying. I was able to fit all my stuff into a carry on bag thanks to many planes on tour and other YouTube conventions. The only other time I've been to Florida was for Playlist live.

I knew this time would be diffrent. We went threw security and found Alec's brother waiting for us in the pick up section. He took my bag despite my resistance. I sat in the back with Alec as his brother drives us to his parents house. He didn't asked many questions which liked him for. Although he did tell me embarrassing story's of what Alec did during his child hood. He told me that Alec was very lucky to have me. Which I thanked him for.
We arrived at the house of Alec's parents. It was just an ordinary house inside a cul-de-sac. When the car shut off Alec's parents came to great us. His Mom came to me first and gave me an unexpected hug. While his father just shook my hand. Alec nither looked like his Mom nor Dad but a perfect mixture. He was tall like his Dad, Mom's eyes, Dad's hair, and Mom's skin tone.

The walked me into the house which was very festive. I loved the feel in the house the cozyness. She invited us into the dinning room were food was ready. I sat down while she began small talk and I just nodded and ate. We could have talked all day if Alec didn't rescue me.

He decided to show me where he grew up and played when he was a kid and stuff it was all within walking distance which was good for my heart. It was windy and he held me close to keep me warm. I put my head against his chest as we walked. He had his arm around me and started telling me stories of certain places which most were funny.

It was for us to go back tomorrow would be Christmas. For the past eight years I've been spending Christmas with Lila and her family they practical adopted me. We went inside and dinner was serverd. I've come fond to her always having food ready. I never called her by her name but only, 'Mrs. Iverson.'
Dinner was with conversation as always. I just sat quietly and tried yo listen. Then conversation came to me.
"So Iris how is your family," she asked. I decided being hounest was the best.
"I'm an orphan."
The table feel silent.
"I'm so sorry," she tired to say.
"You weren't the drunk driver it's not your fault."
Alec's father decided to move the conversation by making fun of him of Alec's brother Joe. Telling him he needs to hurry up and get a wife. Alec's brother didn't really look like him. He had moms blond hair, Dad's green eyes, and was average height like his Mom.

The conversation stayed away from me. I guess they decided to stay away upsetting me further more. I excused my self and went to the room they let me stay in to take my pills and monitor my heart rate. I was told to keep chart of my heart rate in the morning, at night, and in the middle of the day. I went back to the table and helped Alec's mom clean up. She thanked me and I left to get ready for bed. I decided to take a quick shower and put on these snoopy pajamas I had. For some reason I was nervous about tomorrow. I made sure to get every one something but I felt hallow. I decided that I just needed to sleep and I sould be fine for Christmas. Our flight was leaving late afternoon Christmas so my stay wasn't long.

I woke up to the sun coming up. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and fixed my hair and make up. I re packed my bag taking out the gifts. I then jumped on the bed saying.
"It's Christmas, it's Christmas, wake up."
Alec jumped up looked at me and went back to sleep. I tore the sheets off the bed, and he put the pillow over his head. I then layed down next to him and kissed him.

He grabbed me and pinned me down I laughed and kissed him.
"Merry Christmas," he said and kissed me. We layed their for a little bit and I told him to get changed.

We later met every one down stairs. This was the first time I had a fully-dressed-and-not-in-pajamas Christmas. I went to the couch and sat with Alec. Alec's brother was sitting by the tree calling names and passing them. Alec's dad was the first. He unwrapped it and thanked his wife. It went like this for about a half an hour. It made me appreciate the fun Christmases with Lila and her family.

The rest was conversation dinner. I helped her clean, she thanked me. We went for a walk then we went back to grab our bags and leave. Alec's family wasn't exciting or fun or very loving. Maybe that's why Alec was so loving. He liked the feeling never receiving it at home. I'm sure he was loved by his mom but...it just didn't feel right.

I asked Alec on the plane and he told me.
"My Dad is dieing. He has a tumor going on his heart. It already reached his heart tissue befor they noticed. They can't take it out because it would just leave a hole in his heart a big one to," he sighed. "So, they left him told him he's going to die. His heart will just stop."

"Alec, we've both been through things. Together we can get through anything," I said.
He kissed me and I feel asleep on his sholder.

The landing woke me up. I stood up and Alec had to have his head bent which I thought was cute. I held his hand as we walked out off the plane. Lila was waiting for us in the pick up section. She hugged me and just waved to Alec. Who waved back.

Alec put both our bags in the truck. The drive was longer than last time. I guess because I was desperate to go home and of course, to my demand we stopped by Starbucks and Chipotle. She dropped us off at home and I hugged her before she went home.

We carried our bags up the stairs and when I unlocked the door I jumped on the couch. I vlogged a bit, edited what I had vlogged over the visit and posted. Tweeted I was home and said I missed them. Lila did as I asked and uploaded my Christmas video for me.

Alec and I watched The Walking Dead which we both loved and slept on the couch.

A/N: If you guys didn't realize my parts are short because they represent days and I like to update every day. Each part has it's event and I feel it's best they are separate. Thank you. Sorry of they are short.