Sand

I woke up this morning with his arms wrapped around me. I turned to my side and kissed him awake. He groaned and squeezed his arms a little tighter. I gently un-wrapped his arms and went to grab some clothes. I just took my favorite bathing suit. It was a blue one-piece with rips at the sides.
I took a quick shower and didn't bother washing my hair. I thew on a yellow halter sun dress with and white sandals. I threw my wet hair into a high pony tail and called it a day. No make up.
I went into the kitchen and started making omelets. He woke up wearing the same clothes as yesterday and came into the kitchen.
He came in and wrapped his hands around my waist.
"That smells good." he said.
"Go home and change before we leave." I said.
"Mm, ok." he went to the door grabbed his keys and left.
I ran over to my stereo and plugged in my phone playing Sleeping with Sirens.
Right when I began serving the omelets, he came in. He was wearing a black shirt and plain, dark blue shorts. The colors brought out his eyes. I couldn't believe he was mine, he loved me. His hair was tossed to the side and his eyes looked happy.
I went and set his plate on the table. I went to the kitchen to blend my green juice.
"What is that?" he asked as I walked to the table.
"It's my green juice, it taste gross but I learned to just swallow it down," I then took a big gulp.
"It can be that bad?" he teased
"Go ahead." I said pushing the glass toward him.
He gave me a look and took a big swing. I saw him swallow and immediately start gaging afterward.
"I told you." I said taking my glass back."What beach are we going too?"
He took a bit of his omelet before answering. "Laguna, my friends and I pitched in and rented a private part of the beach for and entire day. We know some one who has a beach house there and they never use so it's a stress-free trip."
"Wow, the drive is far isn't it."
"Yeah, but we'll be to get there, so it'll be great."
I smiled and finished eating. I took both our plates in the sink but he refused for me to wash them and washed them himself, along with the pans.
I packed my bag since he told me we were spending the night there before he grabbed his pre-packed bag and and we left.

The whole drive we talked and laughed and played our music. It was nice having the same music taste, no song was ever bad. About half way there I fell asleep. When we arrived he kissed me awake. I looked around and took in the beauty. He helped me out and gave me my bag. I was guessing this was his friends rarely used beach house but it was beautiful. A two story tall mansion. Inside it was fully furnished and the back wall to the house was glass and you can see the beauty of the waves crashing on the sand.
His friend welcomed me I tried to remember all of their names.
James his girl friend, Angi.
Nole his girlfriend, Sarah.
Mike his girlfriend, Meg.
And Joe by himself.
My only friend is Lila so when they got into an group conversation I tried to stay out but then the conversation turned to me.
"So, Iris how did you and Alec meet," asked Sarah the most social in the group.
I was about to talk when Meg stopped me after looking up from her phone.
"Oh, my God," she said. "I know who you are. Your Iris Clare, the girl from YouTube right."
"In the flesh,"I smiled.
"Oh my God, can I get a picture with you."
"Sure why not," I went and sat next to her and she took like thirty selfies with me.
I went and sat back down next to Alec.
"Okay,"said Sarah awkwardly "how did you to met?"
"I was a Coffee shop when he started judgeing me but the contents of my drink. Later we just started talking and their were sparks."
"More like fire works," Alec said and kissed me.
"Okay,tired of sitting around, let get into the water," said Joe.
Every one followed him out the back door and down the steps.
All the guys including mine ran into the water. The other girls stayed on the beach. I saw Alec waving for me to come in. I took off my dress set down my bag and ran in after him.

The water was warm and clear as I splashed him and he grabbed a hold of me. A wave crashed over us, pushing us under. I rose up and laughed as he hugged me tight. It was low tide so we could easily stand in the water. I saw the other guys go up the shed next to the steps. Nole quickly unlocked it and revaled at least a dozen surf boards. Nole and Mike both grabbed two along with Joe and James who grabbed one each.
I was about to grab one when Nole and Mike handed me and Alec their extra and swam off.
"Have you ever surfed before," Alec asked me.
"Not a secound in my life," I admitted.
"Yeah me either," he said. "I guess we'll find out together."
We bellyed on the board and met the guys were they were waiting for a wave. When they began to swim toward the wave me and Alec looks towards each other and began paddling towards the wave.
I basically did what ever the guys did. When I stood up it felt amazing as the wave roared under my feet. I lost balance and fell into the water.
The world grew dark and silent. I thought of death. I suddenly felt arms around me pulling me up. It was still dark. I began seeing images of my parents. They wanted me to come with them join them in heaven.
I woke up and started couging up water. Alec pulled me in close to him kissing me over and over again, slapping my back I coughed and gaged up the water.
He wrapped a towl around me. I gaged and thew up in the sand.
He pushed my hair back.
"Iris, Iris, are you ok," he panicked.
"Im fine, im fine, " I pleaded.
He pulled me in. "Let's get you inside."
He picked me up like a baby. The rest stayed on the beach deciding to give space.
He brought me into one of the bed rooms and shut the door. He sat next to me and held me.
"What happened," I asked.
"You were doing so good when a riptide came in and pulled you under. Tossing you like a rag, I was able to get to you in time. When I carried you on land you just started coughing. I thought you died you weren't breating."
"Im fine now," I said and kissed him.
"Im going to run a bath for you," he got up and went into the bathroom. I began looking around. This had to be the master bed room. It was the size of my entire apartment and was beautifully decorated.
I began pulling off my bathing suit. I didn't care if he saw me naked. I loved him. He came out of the bathroom and paused. He came up to the bed and pushed my hair behind my ears before he kissed me. I stood up and he went over to the door and locked it, all while kissed me. He went into the bathroom and pulled out a condom from the cupboard.
"Are you sure," he whispered.
"Yes,". I heard the wrapped tear off and he took of his board shorts and slipped it on. We were both naked now. I was pressed up against the floor as he began. My nails dug into his shoulders as I moaned. He kissed my lips, my neck, my breast. My hands explored his body, his cheast, his biceps, his lower stomace. He pulled away and we both stopped. He lied next to me breathless.
"This is going to sound embarrassing but that was my first time," he admitted holding my hand.
"Me too," I replied.
His blue eyes turned to me and kissed me.
I began to laugh and he laughed next to me.
I went to the bath tub and began filling it with water. The bath tub was large and he joined me in.
"You know. We agreed to not talk about careers but I have to be hounest. This is my house, thats my private beach, I'm...a rich doctor."
It took me a secound to find the appropriate way to react. So I settled with "Okay."
"Okay?"
"Alec, I don't care of your the owner of Google or a casier at Walmart. I will love you the same."
He kissed me and we settled in the bath.
We were in their for a good fifthteen minites before we came out. He fucked me once more on the bed and I put on my pjs. We stayed in the master bed room a listend to music while cuddling.
"Alec, when I drowned I saw my parents. They died when I was eighteen and still in high school. They were driving coming home from a date night and...a drunk driver hit them."
I started crying.
"Iris you don't have to tell me-"
"They were the only family I had. Since I was eighteen I got little
government help. So I had to use their left over money for food and bills until I graduated.I couldn't afford to bury them so I had to cremate them. I began starving my self. Then one day in class I fell out of my chair. They sent me to the hospital where they put me under suicide watch. They fed me threw a tube. It took me a year to recover and get out. I had alot of acceptance letters, I choose the right one and stayed in a dorm till I finished. While there I started YouTube but I didn't drop out I got my PHD in law. The first thing I did was sew the pants of the drunk driver. He turned out to be a very rich man. So now I have five million dollars sitting in my savings. I don't plan on ever using it until I retire, or of course want to buy a house. I want to build a library with it. So I guess in some way were both rich."
We both started laughing and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.