Admiring

That morning I woke up the way i've been waking up every morning for the past week. Peachfully. I unwarpped my self from his arms and took a shower. I dressed in the outfit I had prepared. It was a black skater shirt, high tops, and a flowery crop top that shoed and inch of my belly. I put my hair in a fish tail braid and french braided my bangs to my head.
I was the first to wake up so I went to the kitchen and cooked a ton of pancakes.
The first to wake up was Alec. I flet his familer touch around my waist swaying me.
He kissed my cheek and started helping me with the eggs.
One by one they came down.
Sarah.
Joe.
Mike.
Nole.
James.
Angi.
Meg.

Alec set the table. I put the serving tray full of pancakes in the middle. Every one grabbed some and Alec grabbed the picture of orange juice.
There was the good food silence again.
"Who made these," asked Angi.
"I did," I said waving my fork.
"Their amazing," she said taking another bite.
"What are they," asked Nole politly.
"Banna and cinnamon," I said not mentioning it was my Mom's recipe.
We finished our food and me and Alec washed the dishes. I went up to our room and packed my bag.
I saw him in the door way,leaning against it.
"What," I asked.
"Just admiring," he said.
"What am I showing to much boob in this top. I have boobs for a reason you know."
He laughed and said, "no, I appreciate your boobs very much."
I smiled and finished packing my bag.
I went down stairs with Alec behind me, back pack on sholders.
He took my bag from me and thew it in the trunk. I made sure to have my phone and car charger.
We drove off. I placed my head on the seat.
He took a deep breath before he talked which concerned me.
"So, the two weeks that I knew you i've been on...like a vacation from work."
My heart jumped, I put my thumb to my wrist not trying to make it obvious.
"Im going back Monday which means I'll be stressed out and not be able to spend as much time with you-" I stopped him their.
"I'm many things, but one of them is not clingy," I said. "Work is work, I get it. All that matters is that we don't abandon and vent on each other. I understand."
"You do," he said.
"Of course."
"I remember when I had a bad day and go home venting. My mom would make me go for runs. The whole reason you get stressed is because it's only supposed to last a few minites to get you ready to run away from somthing physically. So, I would run. Run until I forgot what I was running from. I once ran to a diffrent county and stopped and looked over the freeway bridge. I was ready to jump end it all, that was the day after my parents died. I woke up in the same clothes the night befor and just missed school and ran."
"What stopped you," he asked.
I looked to him "what."
"What stopped you from jumping?"
I turned around "I knew she was looking down on me. Asking God to stop me. I felt it. A car stopped and Lila, my best friend, was driving that car. She grabbed me and slapped me across the face. Shoved me in her car and drove me to the nearest hospital where they drugged me. I remember waking up there every moring. You know that moment when you wake up and feel like you know where you are and every thing is ok when you realize it's not. It was like that for the entire summer after I graduated. I missed my prom my high school graduation. I only went to school when it was required. My nurse would roll me in wires and tube stuck to and in me, every one would stare. I used to run track, be strong and healthy. And to see me the way I was, hair messed up, hands shaking. Some how I ased every test, I did all I needed for every scholarship. Then one day I woke up in the hospital put and decided to walk. I dressed my self fixed my hair and stated talking. They sent me off for after a week, as long as I came back once a month for a year to get measured. I gained all the weight and muscle. Then Lila told me I should vlog it all and I did and the numbers just built up."
"Wow," he said amazed. "I don't work in the hospital much. I really just deliver and tend pregnant rich people as a private docter. I never worked with suffering people I just don't have the heart to witness it."
He tightened his grip on the steering weel. I admired him again, his angler features, his tonsled almost black hair, and his long fingers that are ever so gentle. But most of all his eys, the way they say the words mouthed can not. His graceful movements effortlessly. His eyes they are the first thing you look at when you see them. I always had a thing for colored eyes but I never feel in love with eyes like his. I don't know if his eyes are that amazing or if I just loved them to much.
He looked at me "What?"
"Just admiring," I said looking out the window again.