(Editing 2nd) Love on Tour (M...

By xKadeex99

Alyssa Conaway, a smart good girl, was best friends with the infamous quadruplets Jayden, Brandon, Derek, and... More

Prologue
1~Alyssa- First Day Back, Oh No!
2~Critical Judgment- Arrival
3~ Alyssa- Opportunity
4~ Critical Judgment- Hope Gone!
5~Alyssa- Options
6~ Critical Judgment- Hope Back!
7~ Critical Judgment- Run In
8~ Alyssa- Ideas1
9~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 1
10~ Alyssa- Dinner with Jerks
11~ Alyssa- Losing my Mind
12~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 2
13~ Alyssa- Getting to Close for Comfort
14~ Alyssa- Confusion
15~ Alyssa- Football Game
Songs for homecoming
16~ Alyssa- Dance Prep
17~ Critical Judgment- Last Chance at Happiness
18~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 1
19~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 2
20~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 3
21~ Alyssa- Man in the Shadows Comes Out
22- Critical Judgment~ Explanation Part 1
23~ Alyssa- Did my Life get Better or Worse, I'll Never Know
25~ Alyssa- Sweet Break from the Cold
25~ Alyssa- Sweet Break from the Cold Part 2
26~ Alyssa- Sweet Memories
27~ Alyssa- Rekindling the Broken Flames Part 1
27~ Alyssa -Rekindling the Broken Flames part 2
28- Critical Judgment~ Betrayed
29~ Alyssa- Broken
30~ Critical Judgment- Ignorance
31~ Alyssa- Back to School Life
32~ Alyssa- A New Start
33~ Alyssa- The Good Life
34~ Alyssa- A Place Where I Belong
35~ Alyssa- Take This To Heart
36~ Critical Judgment- Fucked Up Situation
37~ Alyssa- The End of Prom Night
Playlist for Love on Tour

24~ Alyssa- News Gets Around Fast

15.4K 137 17
By xKadeex99

24

Alyssa

Not Edited!!!!

"Bye Kyle have a good day at school." I called out as Kyle jumped out of my car and ran up the steps of Oscar's house, to Oscar. Smiling brightly I drove away and to school where my day will begin. As I drove to school the events of the last few days flashed thought my mind. The football game, the dance, the charms and finding out jayden was the one giving me the stuff. Then having Jayden ask me to be his girlfriend, I didn't know what to tell him but I know school is going to be weird now, especially with Brandon, Derek, and Seth.

Pulling up in my parking spot I got out and walked to the front entrance, all eyes on me. My stomach clenched with nervousness, it was weird having everyone staring at me. Silently I walked up the steps of the school and through the doors. The inside of the school was just the same with people staring at me, most of the girls glaring and the guys looking a bit sad slash admire. Now I'm really confused, as i approached my locker i saw the quadruplets sating around my lockers talking.

"ALY!" Brandon shrieked and ran at me, tackling me in a hug. After he pulled away I dragged into another bone crushing hug from Derek before being tossed over to Seth for a gentler hug. And lastly was Jay, standing looking super hot in front of me in black skinny jeans, a tight black shirt with the words printed in white 'Never give In', the name of a song from Black Veil Brides our favorite band. 

His hair was a complete mess on top his head, looking like he just woke up. A smirk was plastered on his face, with his arms open for me leaning against my locker. I shook my head and smiled at him walking forward into his embrace. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his chest, my arms going around his waist.

He placed a kiss to my head before pulling away slightly and bringing my chin up to press his lips softly over mine. Kissing him back I ran my tongue over his bottom lip. Jay quickly changed the position so I was pushed up against the locker by his body.

"Ok Jay calm down a bit and get a room." Brandon teased and clamped a hand on Jayden's shoulder. I felt jayden pull away and glared at Brandon, I was breathing heavily catching my breath after that intense make out session. When where I was dawned in I pushed Jayden back and turned to open my locker feeling my cheeks heat up.

I was just making out with Jayden in the middle of the school hallway! What was I thinking? Just on Saturday jayden asked me to be his girlfriend, which I accepted after about ten minutes of thinking, and now I am already being public. I snuck a look behind me at the guys, Brandon and Derek had smirks plastered on their faces while Seth and Jayden had confused expressions.

After finishing up at my locker I slammed it shut and turned fully to face the guys, "Guys can you all leave?" Jayden asked, his face held no emotion. The guys nodded and walked off to their lockers but i knew they were going to stick around to see what happens. I glanced down at the ground like it was so cool; I could feel Jayden, along with everyone else's eyes on me. 

Slowly I looked up to notice Jay looking intensely at me, his left hand resting in the locker. "What's going on Alyssa?" he took a deep breath but before I could answer him he continued talking, "What do you not want to be my girlfriend or something?"

"No Jay it isn't that," I quickly blurted out. He turned his attention back to me. "I do, I want to be your girlfriend."

"Than why are you acting weird around me, like you don't want me by you?" I could hear the hurt in his voice making my heart break. I reached out taking Jayden's hand in mine and pulling him closer. Wrapping my arms around his waist I rested my head in his hard chest.

"It's not that Jay," I whispered. "It's 'cause I'm not used to PDA and everyone has been staring. I am surprised the news spread this fast and everyone knows about us."

"I know this is going fast but I thought you knew it was going to be like this. It will probably get worse when the paparazzi find out where we are and that I am dating you." I nodded and Jay pulled back looking at my face.

"I just never thought it would get this bad so soon. You know what just forget everything, I'm fine really I will just have to get used to it. I mean I'm dating a celebrity, thee Jayden DeAvila lead singer of perfect Chemistry." I smirked making Jayden smile back and we pulled away.

"Ok well little A we better get going to class the bell is going to ring." He slung his am over my shoulder as we walked down the hall. With talking to Jay I was a little more prepared for when we walked into homeroom and everyone's eyes were on us as they started whispering. 'Come on they could wait until we weren't looking or here or something before they start the rumors and shit!' I thought sitting next to Jayden.

Throughout the school day all that was being talked about was how I was dating Jayden. I kind of liked the attention but then it started getting annoying around third period. Jayden went on throughout the day ignoring everyone, it was like they weren't around he never noticed them. 

The girls were all mostly glaring at me because obviously I am dating Jayden, the guy they were all after. Most of the guys weren't too happy with me being with Jay because then I wouldn't be with them, but most of the guys just congratulated Jayden for getting with me. Guys are so stupid and weird with how they act about stuff sometimes.

***

As week dragged on everyone started slowly stopped talking about the new celebrity couple at school. I was thankful for today being Saturday, the start of break. We were going on winter break now; thank god I couldn't handle waking up and going to school in the fridge weather. Now I can just stay inside and stay warm. My eyes slowly opened; blinking a couple times I saw it was only eight in the morning. Yawning, I rolled over and buried my head in the pillow but I for got about the person sleeping next to me.

I accidentally elbowed the person in the ribs; they groaned loudly and opened their eyes. I smiled sheepishly whispering, "Sorry Jay I forgot about you being here."

"Its ok babe, what are you doing up?" he sat up resting on his elbows and looking at me.

"I just woke up and saw it was eight and rolled over to go back to bed but I hit you."

"Oh well it's too early to be awake so lets just go back to bed." Jayden laid back on the bed and pulled me into his side. You see Jayden has been here a lot lately, keeping me company, helping with watching Kyle and also with it being super cold he has been keeping me warm. And before you start thinking dirty thoughts no I haven't slept with jayden, we sleep in the bed not get touchie-feelie physical in the bed, just SLEEP!

Jayden and I quickly fell back asleep; with me nestled under his arm and head resting on his chest. I dreamt of the future but not just any future. No my future, a future involving Jayden. We were happily married with a cute baby boy in a huge house in California. But of course dreams always had to end, and mine ended badly. As the dream got to the climax I felt weight landing hard on my legs.

 I screamed and sat up in bed, Kyle was laughing sprawled out over Jayden's and mines legs. Jayden shot up in bed and when his eyes landed on Kyle they narrowed and he jumped out of bed running after Kyle. Slowly I climbed out of bed and took a shower.

When I got out and went to my closet I found suit cased packed and laying on the floor. Jayden walked in smiling happily, "Good your out, get dressed we're leaving."

"What, where ware we going?" I questioned.

"Well since it is winter break and I know you hate winter because of the cold I have decided to take you away."

"Take me where and what about Kyle?" Jayden walked over and started pushing me into my closet.

"Kyle is being watched after by my mother while we are gone. This is my Christmas present to you now get dressed we have to get going." As he shut the closet door on me I had a confused expression. Getting rid of the confusion I pulled on some jeans with a plain white shirt and pulled my black hoodie over. When I walked out I saw Jayden pacing the room thinking very hard.

Sneaking up behind him I jumped on his back, he screamed and almost fell over. "Alyssa what the hell," he exclaimed but I heard the smile in his voice.

"Well I saw you thinking and decided 'this is a perfect opportunity to jump in Jay's back'." Smiling sweetly I placed a kiss on his cheek and jumped off his back. "So when are we leaving?"

"Now," Jayden smirked, grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs. When we got in the car and Jayden placed the bags in the trunk he got in the drivers side and started the car. But before driving off Jayden gave me and evil smirk and placed a blind fold over my eyes telling me not to take it off or else.

I decided not to give Jay a hard time and listened leaving the blind fold on through the whole car ride to where ever we are going.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NOTE: Yes I know it's short btu its better than ending the story!! =D

Thank all for reading, I hope you liked it!!! Comment && Vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 55 35
Elena Marie Owens, a cool, Independent 15 year old. A very well known person around New York due to her talents in the Arts and Crafts, and one of he...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
3.5K 146 38
Maggie was an average girl. She got her work done on time, got good grades, and never got in trouble. She wasn't popular, but that's how she liked it...