Ryder, you again?

theprincessofplants által

Leila James has finished high school and is ready to go to the beaches with her friends before leaving to uni... Több

Pool ignite
Drama with a hangover
Ryders too weak
Were good now
Second date
After lust
I cant...
Stella?
Tell the truth
Whos marco?
Passion and surprise
What the hell?
Leila gone
Lennox problem
Marriage thinking?
Serious question
welcome to jersey
Stranger brother
Youre special
Secrets out
Forgive and forget ryder
One knee promise
Wedding what?
Daddys home
Daddy got a plan
Date night surprise
Resolving love
Life choice
Cut off
Intense ryder but still muffin
Counseling
day one of vacation
Vacation pool time
Steamy but awkward
News
Goodbyes are hard
Leila/Ryder wedding
Ideas and new stories

Graduation

3.6K 75 4
theprincessofplants által

I finished graduation and I stood there with flowers and talking to my friends and family.

"Leila were going to go chat with Mel and joe" my mother said, "alright then" I smiled. "Bye I'm so proud of you" she said as she hugged me, "both of you" my dad said looking over to my brother who also graduated with me.

"Leila James?" A voice i tried to forget since prom, I turned around seeing Ryder in his suit with his navy hat in his hand.

"Ryder? You look good" I smiled weakly, I replayed that moment over and over again. "Rooder!" Katie squealed, "Ryder" he corrected with a chuckle.

"Is that rodeo?" Nicole asked, "Ryder isn't a hard name you know?" He said a little annoyed. "How many people have you told about us?" He asked, "rodeo there wasn't anything but heartache" Nicole butted in.

"Sorry rodeo" I said hiding behind my friends, still a little weak from hearing about his girlfriends from Lennox.

"Ryder I spent prom with jack" I said as I came closer, "that must have been awful" he replied. "Not really they went at it" Nicole lied, I never slept with jack gross.

"Can we have dinner together?" He asked a little hurt from Nicole's lie, "sure" I smiled.

"These are for you" he said handing me pastel coloured roses, "oh wow they're amazing thank you" I smiled admiring the flowers.

"Well see you soon Leila" he smiled as he hugged me.

"Yeah see you soon"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

77K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...
213K 6.4K 23
Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job. That means leaving everything behind...
87.7K 3.8K 51
Senior year of high school, and Mackenzie Ziegler and her friends have been friends since pre-K. They've been on multiple adventures through the yea...
36.1K 763 29
When long time bully Ryder Stone is sent to military camp, Amy White can finally take a deep breath. She is no longer going to be ridiculed by the bo...