Intense ryder but still muffin

"Ryder!" I shouted as I banged on the door repeatedly, Mel then opened it angrily. "Where's Ryder?" I asked, "he doesn't want to see you" she said.

"Why?" I asked confused, "Leila this family loves you but you can't keep hurting Ryder like this" she said. "I didn't hurt Ryder" I replied, "that's not what I heard" Ryder said from the top of the stairs.

"Ryder what did I do?" I asked confused, "don't try to hide it Leila I know" he said angrily. I could see his eyes were red from afar, "no tell me" I said.

"How dare you take me as an idiot" he shouted, "okay I'm leaving" Mel said walking away.

"Ryder calm down and tell-" I said but cut off by Ryder taking porcelain dinosaur I got him and smashing it to the ground.

"I'm not your idiot Leila" he said angrily, "you do not leave me when I did everything for you" he shouted.

"I'm not leaving you" I cried, "Leila I know about my granddad" he said. "Ryder please let me talk to you" I said holding his chest, "no I'm done" he said.

"I'm done fighting for you" he said letting his head fall down and tears drop on my hand.

"Ryder I didn't take it I swear he offered it but I denied it because" I said which he stared at me.

"Ryder Im in love you" i sobbed in his chest

I noticed his body tensed up, "that's the first time you said it" he said sounding surprise.

I guess I have never said it to him but now it's serious, I want him to know that.

"And I meant it Ryder i love you" I cried.

He wraps his arms around me, he holds me tighter

"We can't keep doing this" he sighed, "we're basically the worst couple ever" he added.

"Ryder why not take counseling?" Mel suggested poking her head out

We looked at each other then smiled, "let's" I said.

"Sorry about the dinosaur" he said sadly, "it's okay I understand you were mad" I shrugged. "But like poor raptor he didn't make it" I said staring at the scattered remains of a white dinosaur I bought him when I went shopping with Lennox.

"At least his head survived" he said crouching down, "don't pick it up you'll hurt yourself" I said but it was too late he had cut his hand.

"Shit it stings" he winced by pain. 

"Ryder" I said making him drop the head and leading him to the kitchen.

I put his hand under the sink and watched as the blood decreased in size, I could hear was Ryder's whining about how it hurts.

"Here's a bandage" Mel said, "lucky it's not deep" I smiled putting it on.

"Leila I love you" he said happily, "I love you too" I said leaving a long peck on his lips.

Im happy that I didn't accept senators Burke offer, Ryder was all I need.