Youre special

"Ryder do you have to go?" I asked, "yes Leila it's like a guys bonding with the longo" he said as he spit. He was currently brushing his teeth while I sat on the bed talking to him.

"We could do something better than that" i flirted, "oh how much I would love that but joe wanted me to do it so I can't" he said as he patted his face with a towel.

I walked over to him and took the towel from him.

"You just need some convincing" I winked as I went on my tip toes and gave him a passionate kiss. My hands let go of the towel and onto his abs, his arms trailed my back.

"Like I said I can't skip it" he said, "oh fine" I huffed as I walked to bed. "What no sex?" He asked, "you would but you didn't listen to me" I said.

"already were holding up the sex? We're not married!" He said, "yes but I'm a girl and I like it when my boyfriend listens to me" I rolled me eyes.

I sat on the bed as Ryder joined me.

"Goodnight Leila" he said as he kissed my shoulder, "night Rooder" I said. "Didn't know I was dating your friends" he joked?

"Goodbye Rooder" I smiled as I kissed his lips before going to bed.

"Leila" I heard someone whisper, I fluttered my eyes and saw tony. "What do you want tony?" I asked, "show you something" he smirked. "It's really late and Ryder is asleep next to me" I whispered, "it's only going to be a second come on!" He whispered back.

I slowly got up and looked back at Ryder seeing his peaceful self resting not knowing I'm going to sneak out.

I walked out with tony for whatever reason he wanted. "Okay look at this" he said pointing to a board, the board had photos of really aesthetic things.

"Wait is that me?" I asked walking closer to the photo, the photo was me and Ryder laughing together on the couch.

"Yeah I thought you and Ryder looked kinda different" he said,"bad different?" I asked. "I don't know it seemed like you were supposed to be with him like soul mates" he smiled.

"I don't believe in that" I said, "why?" He asked. "We fall in love with everyone different everyday you can't have one person that specifically yours forever" I said, "so Ryder is just another pass by?" He asked.

"I don't know but I'm not thinking that he's the one" I said looking back at the photo,"I might not have much experience  with love but I know it when I see it" he said.

"Thought you were hitting on me back there" I said, "I was but I know Ryder and he's in love with you so much that he might probably hit me" he chuckled lightly.

"I know something big will happen to you and Ryder" he said as he place both his hands on my shoulders, "you're special and he's special which is all you need" he added.

Suddenly the door opened and there was joe standing there confused.

"Leila what are you doing here with tony?" He asked walking towards us, "he took a photo of me and wanted to show me" I replied. "Tony not again stop taking these naughty photos" joe said, "don't worry joe it's rated g" tony laughed.

"Leila you should go to bed Ryder might wake up" he said, "alright bye joe and tony" I said walking upstairs.

I sat on my bed thinking about what tony said to me.

I looked over at Ryder and stroked his pale cheek, "maybe we are special" I whispered.

Maybe we're meant to be?