Steamy but awkward

"Leila lets go to the hot tub it's the only open thing we can use at midnight" Ryder said, we spent the day sleeping and watching tv since the weather was horrible. "Sure doubt people will use it" I smiled, "alright let's go change" he said as he smacked my ass.

I got out of the bathroom seeing Ryder already in his swim trunks and shirt. "You're in my favorite swim suit" he smirked, he pulled me closer to him but I pulled back.

"Hot tub first" I smiled.

We arrived and noticed it was fully empty, nobody was in it or the pool.

I took off my shorts and Ryder took off his shirt which showed the muscle he gained from the navy.

"The water is amazing" I sighed as the hot water relaxed me, "we needed this vacation badly" Ryder moaned.

"Yeah and soon later I'll be leaving" I said sadly, "I'll see you every vacation you have" he said. Ryder pulled me close and let me rest my head on his shoulder, this felt safe.

"I wish you didn't leave me at prom so then we can spend a moment like this together" I sighed.

He pulled my chin towards him and we were inches apart. I stared at his brown eyes admiring every flick of light that shined on them.

"Leila I will make up for that" he said leaning to kiss me, his full lips felt right on mine.

(Note to readers this will get somewhat dirty so if you're young please skip it)

My hands roamed around his body, my hands lightly traced his area. I noticed he squinted his eyes and groaned quietly. "Ryder I love you" I said getting on top of him, "I love you so much more" he said as he kissed my neck.

I felt his hands on my clasp which he undone, luckily the strap was around my neck so It just hanged around my neck loose.

"You're so beautiful I swear" he smiled his eyes filled with lust, "Ryder" I said before I passionately kissed him.

He pulled on my hair as he placed wet kisses on my neck and done to my chest, "Ryder" I sang.

"I see someone" I said pushing myself off him and turned around. "Ryder fix my top" I giggled, "alright" he said as he fixed it but then I felt his lips on my back.

"Are they gone?" I asked, his lips pulled from my back and he chuckled. "Nope they're watching us" he said, "oh my gosh" I widen my eyes.

I blushed and hid my face with my hands.

This was awkward.