Stranger brother

I sat on the couch with Ryder's arm draped around me as we watch tv. "This is great just you and me watching tv" he smiled, "Ryder what's up with you?" I asked.

"Nothing just happy" he smiled widely, "okay Ryder" I giggled. I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched keeping up with Kardashian.

"I'm home!" A man said as he came in, "Ryder hey" he smiled as he slapped his hand on Ryder's shoulder.

"Who's the babe?" The man asked staring at me, " the love of my life" Ryder smiled. The wave of guilt washed over me when he said that, why did Marco have to kiss me?

"Name?" He asked as he sat in between us, "Leila" I replied.

"Ah nice name" he winked, "I guess" I said still staring at the tv. Tony then scooted near me which caused me to jump up, "Ryder I'm coming" I said.

"Sorry tony my boyfriend needs me" I said running out. I ran to the kitchen seeing Ryder holding the drinks.

"What's wrong?" Ryder asked, "nothing just missed seeing your face" I smiled.

"That's so cheesy" he laughed, "Ryder where's Mel?" I asked.

"Probably with the longo girls" he said, "alright thanks" I smiled as I walked away. "What about your drink?" He asked, "oh yeah thanks Ryder" I smiled as I kissed him

I need a talk with Mel...

Ryder pov.

"What's up with your girl?" Tony asked, "I have no idea since she came here she's been so weird" Ryder said.

"Maybe she's cheating on you" he raised his eyebrow, "Leila hasn't been out that much she's always at my house or sleeping at her house to even socialize with boys" I replied.

"Wow what a keeper sleeps by day and rides you all night" he smirked which caused me to blush a lot.

Leila pov.
I saw Mel sitting on the bed alone so I walked over to her, "hey Leila" Mel smiled.

"Mel I need advice" i sighed, "what happened?" She asked. "Promise not to tell anybody?" I asked, "promise" she said. "Pinky promise" I said holding out my pinky, "must be a big secret for a pinky promise" she joked.

"It is" I bit my lip, her face soften when she saw how anxious I was. "What's wrong?" She asked, "Marco kissed me" I let out.

"Did you sleep with him after?" She asked, "no" I replied. "Then it's fine especially if you didn't sleep with him it's alright" she said.

"Really?" I asked, "yeah it's fine just don't tell Ryder he's a bit sensitive" she said.

Mel pov.
After Leila left my eye bulged out by her secret.

Why did Marco kiss Leila? Didn't he like Lennox? Teenagers are seriously confusing...