Stella?

"Leila?" Ryder asked as he knocked on my door, my parents went over to my cousins house for a few days.

"Yes Ryder?" I asked opening the door, "what's wrong?" He asked as he came in.

"Ryder we only started dating we can't take this serious" I said, "what?" He asked confused. "I can't marry you" I sighed, which he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked, "I saw the ring box!" I added. "Leila" he smiled as he cupped my cheeks, "I love you but that wasn't for you" he smiled.

"Then who?"

"aunt Mel told me to pick it up on the way to our date" he replied, "oh" I bit my lip.

"Leila I'm not lying but I do love you so much" he smiled as kissed me, "I like you too" I grinned.

"So were you leaving?" He asked, "yes I'm going to the farmers market" I smiled. "I'll come" he grinned, "free samples?" I asked.

"You know me so well" he said kissing me again

We drove to the farmers market listening to rap songs, I had my legs out the window as I texted my friends.

Ryder started rapping which caused me to laugh and record him, "join me!" He said through the music. I recorded both of us rapping to drake, we were really bad.

We arrived and checked out each booth.

"Ryder?" a woman asked Ryder, he turned around and was surprised. "Stella wow" he smiled as he hugged her, "how are you?" She asked.

"Great I'm in the navy" he smiled, "oh wow that's something serious for you Ryder I'm happy for you" she grinned.

"How about you?" He asked, "finishing college" she replied. "Who's this?" She asked looking at me, "I'm Leila" I smiled.

"She's my girlfriend" he smiled as he stared at me, "oh wow don't mess up Ryder" she joked.

"I won't" he laughed, "it's nice to meet you Leila" she smiled. "Same" I replied, I noticed her eyes following Ryder as she left.

"Who's that?" I asked, "nobody" he said tensing up. "Sure didn't seen like it" I grumbles as Ryder looked up from me.

"Let's go see the strawberries" he said pushing me lightly, "Alright" I replied.

Might ask Lennox who Stella is