I cant...

It's been a couple of weeks since Ryder and I have been dating, things are going really well.

He wants to take me out to a fancy dinner tonight, Katie is currently helping my look.

"I think Ryder is making you mature" alex said as he read my Cosmo magazine, "you think?" I asked. "Yeah like your nails have been the same colour for a long time" Katie joked, i lifted my hand and noticed it.

"I guess he does" I smiled, "if you guys get married can I be the maid of honor?" Katie asked. "Sure if we do" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Ryder" I smiled as I saw Ryder standing there with a button down with a pair of slacks.

"Hey Leila" he said, "you look amazing" he added. "Thank you" I said as I went over to kiss him.

We got to the restaurant and sat by the window.

"This is beautiful Ryder"i smiled, "thanks joe went here with aunt Mel before he proposed" he said.

"That's cute" I replied

We ordered our food and drinks, which was amazing.
I was staring at his brown eyes, he then placed his hand on top of mine.

"Leila?" He asked, "yes?" I replied confused.
M

"Leila?" he sighed, "what is it?" I asked confused. What did he want to say?

"I love you" he huffed, my eyes widen.

"No you don't" I sighed, "yes I do" he smiled. "I love everything about you" he grinned, "Ryder you don't" I bit my lip.

"Leila I'm in love with you...wait hold on" he said as he got up, he kneeled down and picked up a velvet box. No no no!

"Ryder I can't" I said as I ran out. We only dated for a couple of weeks...I'm not ready

Ryder pov.
What was that? I dropped my box that was meant for aunt Mel. I opened the box seeing if my aunts necklace she told me to pick up was okay.

You don't think Leila thought I was going to propose?