News

Ryder and I were currently sitting on the couch watching tv. Mel came in rushing to Ryder, she looked nervous. She asked him to join her for a press conference and of course he agreed.

"Ryder promise to help me pack for college?" I asked, "sure when?" He asked. "The day after the press conference" I smiled, "why don't you join us?" He asked. "I would but my father is actually taking me baby shopping" I said which caused his eyes to widen, "for my cousin" I cleared which he nodded.

"I'll come back to see how you guys did" I said getting up, "alright I'll take you home" he said as he followed me out.

I kissed Ryder goodbye and went in my house seeing my parents sitting watching tv.

"Leila ready to go?" My dad asked, "fix my self" I said going upstairs. I saw Derek sitting on my bed, he had a box on his lap.

"what's that?" I asked, "hello to you too" he chuckled. "The textbooks mum bought cheap from eBay came in" he said placing them down.

"When are you going to pack?" He asked looking around my messy room, "tomorrow" I smiled. "It's weird that I have a cleaner room than you and I'm supposed to have the messy one in the movies" he joked.

"Har har" I rolled my eyes, "bye sissy" he chuckled as he walked off.

I finished up and got in the car with my dad. My mother went to get the baby toys with Derek.

"Leila I'm proud of you" my father said not looking at me, "thanks" I said confused since it was out of the blue. "I know I never say this but really you started not knowing a lot and being shy now you're confident and going to college" he said I could see a smile.

"Dad" I smiled, "I'm really happy that you're going to finish college before marrying that Ryder kid" he said.

"I'm all for you getting married but why not one like you?" He asked, "you mean Somalian or British?" I asked.

"A nice Somalian boy with same values" he said, "Ryder shares similar values" I said. "Okay then" he said not wanting to fight.

"If you really love him then I will accept the boy" he said.

"thank you daddy".

After hours of shopping and having lunch together we were done.

My dad dropped me off at Ryder's so I could see how they were at the press conference.

Zander opened the door and smiled. He sat next to Lennox while I stood by Ryder.

Mel and Joe explained  what happened which is great that she's running with babies in her.

Lennox and Zander had an announcement. "We decided to get married" they said which me and Ryder was happy, Mel and Joe not so much.

"Honestly after Ryder this wouldn't be a surprised" Mel said.

"Oh speaking of Ryder this was sent to you Lennox said, Ryder took the envelope and opened it.

"I'm going to Virginia for the navy" he said, Joe then pronounced the name clearer but Ryder didn't agree.

"We're going to be close to each other" Mel smiled, "Leila in New York I'm in DC the rest here in Toledo and Ryder's in Virginia " she smiled.

All the men here wrapped their arms around their girls.

"I love you" Ryder whispered, "I love you too" I smiled.