Secrets out

Ryder was gone with all the boys while I hung out with the girls. "Let's do a makeover before the Ryder comes back" Theresa suggested, "oh I love makeovers" Gloria smiled. "Sure we got nothing to do tonight" I smiled, they then
dragged me into I think Gloria room.

I sat on the chair as they smeared makeup all over my face, "this red is perfect" Theresa said as she held up a bright red. Gloria teased my hair so high up people might mistaken me for snooki. "This is jerseys scent" Theresa said as she sprayed it all over me, "here's my Chanel necklace" Theresa said. "Is that real" I widen my eyes, "nah I know a guy" she said.

"This dress used to fit me before I had the boys" Gloria said as she handed me the dress, "it's beautiful" I admired.

I wore it and put on some heels.

"Leila you look amazing!" They said shocked, "Ryder won't be able to take his hands off you" Theresa said.

After that I think I heard the boys walk in the front door.

"Let's see Ryder's reaction" Theresa grinned.

We walked down and saw the boys laughing with beers

'"Ma you're here" joe laughed, might be a little drunk. I was hiding a little so it would be a surprise.

"Ryder here's your girlfriend" Gloria said as she pulled me towards the boys, "woah" all the boys said.

"Leila you've been jersey'd" joe said, "is it bad?" I asked. "No it's hot" Ryder said wrapping his arms around me, "good because you're going to be taken this off" I whispered.

"Ryder I have to tell you something" I said, "sure what is it?" He asked. "I Kinda ate that pie you were saving" I said, his eyes widen.

"What! Why would you do that?" He asked loudly, "what's happening?" Mel asked.

"Leila come on why did you do that?" He asked, "I'm sorry I didn't know it was that serious!" I replied. "Yes it is but you know I will forgive you" he said as he kissed me.

"You told him about Marco?" Mel asked which caused Ryder to widen his eyes.

"Marco? What happened?" He asked, "Mel he didn't know" I glared. "Sorry what was that all about then?" Mel asked, "I ate his pie" I replied.

"What the hell happened with Marco?" He asked, "I got the pizza" Marco smiled as he walked in.

"Leila you look hot" Marco said eyeing me, "what the hell happened" Ryder shouted. "Marco and I kissed" I admitted, "what?" Everyone said all together.

"What the hell Marco" Lennox said, "I'm glad I picked Zander" she added.

"Marco" Ryder said with gritted teeth, "I think you should run" Gloria said. Marco ran out as Ryder chased him.

"Ryder I'm sorry" I said as he panted, he had finished chasing Marco and came home. "No you're not you kissed him!" He said, "but Ryder " I said but I was cut off.

"Leila maybe we're just not meant to be" he sighed, "are you breaking up with me?" I asked not wanting to cry.

"I guess I am" he said not looking at me, "look at me and tell me you don't love me like you always do" I said.

He looked at me for a second, "I don't" he said walking upstairs.

"Oops" Marco said as he held on meat near his eye, which caused everyone to glare at him.

"Where am I supposed to stay?" I asked, "you can stay with me" tony said. "Really?" I asked, "of course" he smiled lightly.

"Can't believe that happened" Lennox said, "I'm sorry Lennox" I said. "No need I now know Zander is the one for me" she smiled, "so I lost Lennox" Marco said.

"Maybe you shouldn't have kissed me" I glared,"let's go tony" I said.

I got into his car and we drove to his place.

I can't stay at Gloria house because of Ryder...why did this have to happen?