Counseling

The sound of Shawn mended played through the car, "this is too loud" Ryder said turning it down.

"Maybe this is well needed" I sighed, "what the music?" He asked.

"No This relationship like all we did was yell at each other then have makeup sex after" I replied, "the other part wasn't bad was it?" He asked.

"Nope it was amazing you're pretty- you know" I smirked, "making me blush" he joked.

"Let's not speak about this to the counselor" I suggested, "yeah" he laughed.

"Hello my name is Dr. Dawson" this very attractive man said shaking mine and Ryder's hand, "hello" I smiled.

"Well shall we begin?" He asked, "let's do this" Ryder said sitting down.

"What's your problem?" He asked, "we always fight but then make up really fast" he said. "Not always" I disagreed, "yeah we had a fight two days ago" he said.

"It is normal to fight in a relationship" he smiled, "but you always get back together and never give up which makes the bond stronger" he added.

"That's right" Ryder smiled, "I think the only problem is there is no strong trust" he said which caused Ryder's smile to drop.

"Why not go on a vacation with only you two" he suggested, "that sounds great" I smiled. "No family just you two" he said, "no Mel and joe" I smirked.

"That's perfect" Ryder grinned, "I see they're the problem?" He asked. "Well they did hire his grandfather to try and break us up" I said, "I think I need to talk to them when you're on your vacation" he said.

"The vacation should only be between you two to see if this relationship is worth being married" he said.

"It is worth it" I said, dr. Dreamy you're not attractive no more.

"Yes it might but since you're leaving to college and he will leave to the navy do you really have a strong bond?" He asked.

"Will Ryder stay with you even if you're not the beautiful young curvy girl when she was in high school?" He asked, I looked at Ryder.

Will Ryder stop loving me?