What the hell?

Ryder and I dried ourselves since we showered. Ryder came over behind me and left trails of kisses starting from my shoulder and went behind my ear.

"Ryder" I sighed loving the feeling, "we just did it" I said getting up. "Alright let's go eat I'm starving" Ryder smiled as he put on his pants.

We got dressed and walked down with Ryder's arm slumped around me.

I saw Lennox and Marco talking.

"Hey Lennox" I smiled, "look it's the happy couple" Marco smirked. "Ugh hi Marco" I said, Ryder pulls me even closer to him.

"Lennox come on I want you back" he said, "youre just going to leave me like you did last time" Lennox replied.

Ryder sat on the one seat sofa while I sat on his lap, we were just watching them.

"this time I will not let you go" he said, I grabbed the bowl full of pretzels and began snacking on them with Ryder.

"Yeah right" Lennox scoffed, "Lennox we can be like ryder and his girlfriend again; we can be happy" Marco said pointing to us.

"I just need time to think" she said going upstairs.

"That didn't go well" Ryder said, Marco goes into the kitchen mad.

"I'll go talk to Marco and you talk to Lennox" I said, "alright" he said kissing me goodbye.

"Marco are you alright?" I asked walking in, "no I don't understand women" he said. "So does Ryder and look at him" I joked, "how does a guy like Ryder get you?" He asked.

"He isn't full of himself" i replied, "weren't you a popular cheerleader?" He asked. "I am popular but not a cheerleader" I said, "rest my case" he smirked.

"Ryder did leave me once but look at him now he's by me and he loves me" I said, "oh really have you two done it yet?" He asked.

"We just did it" I smirked, I noticed he was getting dangerously close to me.

"When I was trying to get back with Lennox you were doing it with Ryder" he laughed, "who knew Ryder had game" he chuckled.

"He has lots of game since-" I said but was cut off by his lips on mine.

"What the hell?" I said pulling away, "Marco I like Ryder" I said.

"Still can't believe Ryder got you" he said, "could do better" he added.

Now what do I do about the kiss?