Second date

"Where are we going?" I asked, "here" he smiled sitting on his couch.

"Again I'm over dressed" I added, "well you look amazing" he smiled.

"Ryder you impress me" I rolled my eyes, "I brought food" Mel said as she came in.

"Well this is my first double date where the other couple is my dates aunt" I joked, "hey" he laughed as he squeezed my shoulder.

"Well Leila Mel here is desperate in social interaction and you guys are the only couple that hasn't hated us" joe said.

"Oh you don't know yet joe" I smirked, "alright now what should we do?" Ryder asked still having his arm around my shoulder.

"I have a couple things on my mind" I winked at Ryder which caused him to fluster.

"Hey no sex until our double date is over" Mel said, "how about no sex period?" Joe said sitting down. "So it's off limits to you guys as well?" I asked, they both looked at each other.

"Nope because were adults" joe smirked, "well let's play" Ryder said trying to change the subject

For like hours the date was basically Mel and joe fighting and them winning.

"Ryder this is boring" I whispered as I grabbed my drink, "they're going to leave soon" he said.

"Well we can" I smirked, touching his chest which caused him to tense up. "guys I think we're going to end this" Mel said as she ran upstairs with wine, "yeah bye" joe said eagerly

We waited for about a minute, "let's do this" I said getting up. "Yes!" He said happily, I grabbed on his jacket and dragged him to his bedroom.

Ryder closed the door which i pushed him on the door, "I've been waiting for this since the day we met" he said breathless.

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrow, "do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes but you do know you can't see anyone else?" I asked, still having my hands on his chest.

"I know shut up and let me kiss you" he smiled as he leaned in to kiss me.