Tell the truth

I sat on Lennox bed as I waited for her to come in, I had to ask her a question that's been bugging me since yesterday.

Lennox finally came in with a big smile on her face, she saw me and her face was confused. "What are you doing here?" She asked confused, "I have a question" I said. she sat next to me and waited for my question.

"Tell me about Stella" I said, "who's Stella?" She asked trying to hide it. "Cut it out" I crossed my arms, "fine" she sighed. She then told me everything about Stella.

"Why didn't Ryder just tell me they used to date?" I asked confused, "don't know" she shrugged. "Does he have feelings for her" I said as I widen my eyes.

"I don't know" she said, "where is he?" I asked. "Kitchen why?" She asked, "I need to talk to him" I replied.

I went downstairs as Lennox followed me.

"Ryder?" I asked, "yes?" He answered. "When did you come in?" Ryder asked as he went over to hug me, "few minutes ago" I replied.

"Why didn't you tell me about your history?" I asked, "what do you mean?" He asked confused. "STELLA" I shouted which caused him to pull away from shock.

"she's an old friend" he said, "no she's not" I glared. "Why couldn't you just tell me the truth?" I asked, "because you might overreact" he said.

"I'm not overreacting!" I shouted, "maybe a little?" Mel asked but then I shot a glare at her.

"Ryder you have feelings for her" I sighed calming down since I was rude to Mel.

"I don't!" He said quickly, "I love you" he replied. "You love who?" Joe asked shocked, "yeah I love her" he smiled.

"Ryder you don't mean that?" Joe asked, "I do" he smiled as he stared at me.

"I love you Leila since you were 17" he said moving closer, "you do?" We all asked

I looked up since I was 5'5 and he was 6'1.

"One day you will say it back to me" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"When did Ryder become a romantic?" Lennox asked, "I guess Leila brainwashed him" joe said which caused Mel to smack his stomach.