Demon's Forbidden [UNDER HEAV...

By awkwardraven

Yea this book is a mess but people seem to like it so I'm gonna fix it. UNDER EDITING More

+ 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 +
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4] - Lemon
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]- Lemon
[14] - Lemon

[9]

14.7K 214 42
By awkwardraven

Fear is like fire,

If you can control it, it can cook for you,

it can heat your house.

If you can't control it, 

it will burn everything and destroy you. 

Fear is your best friend of your worst enemy. 

-Suzuya Juuzo 

Fear: An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain or a threat. 

She sat before her boudoir, a brand new fluffy white dressing gown wrapped securely around her body. Her hair damp from the shower she just had, assisted by a persistent Mey-Rin who refused a 'No.' for an answer. [First Name] was not complaining by any means however, she was thankful for the maid's assistance, as it ever so slightly calmed her anxieties about the situation she was about to be placed in . 

Though she did not show it outwardly, she was riddled with fear on the inside. She made great efforts to keep her suave persona, to not worry anyone else around her. Constant flash backs of her last assignment plagued her thoughts. Normally, any other being like herself would not have been so traumatized. 'It's just a job right?' ,'I bet the sex was amazing, why are you complaining?', ' I bet you fed off of so many men, you won't be hungry for the next couple thousand years!', 'Be grateful, clearly you're Lucifer's favorite if he sends you to the surface for so long.' She remembered the words of other succubi when she tried venting for the first first time, causing her to visibly shiver. 

"Madame? Are you cold? Should I fetch a blanket?" The concerned maid halted the brushing of [First Name]'s locks, placing the ceramic brush on the smooth surface before the both of them. "No no I am alright Mey-Rin." [First Name] mumbled out after taking in a small breath of air. With a nod, the maid did not push any further, picking up the brush once more and returning to her task at hand. "Have you seen the mask the Earl has picked out for you Madame?" the maid hummed, finishing her brushing and detangling. "No, not at all actually. I assume it would be a lovely pick." She nodded and watched as the maid made her way to the small chest of cosmetics. "Oh yes it is, I think it would definitely bring the look together!"

[First Name] closed her eyes deciding to bask in the feeling of being pampered. She felt the maids slender fingers glide softly along her supple skin, completely unsure of what she was actually doing but enjoying the feeling nonetheless. With the darkness that came with her eyes being shut, she began to grow more relaxed for once. Her mind began to drift to more savory memories of her times in the underworld, before she was sent back to the surface to fulfill her duties once more.

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Sprawled out on the brand new fur stoles that laid across one of the many lounge chairs in the throne room, [First Name] settled her gaze upon the alluring form that sat on the throne at the top center of the room. Before them, another creature, seemingly a grunt laid prostrate, quivering and whimpering from the fear of his unfortunate fate being sealed at this very moment.

 It was a sight that she was used to, casually laying around in the same room as Lucifer, watching him delegate and punish as he seemed fit, until he was ready for her to come embrace him. The other succubi were most correct when they gossiped about her being his favorite, as she was the only one of her kind who was allowed to freely interact with other demons and speak casually to their leader. 

She watched as the low leveled creature was escorted out of the room, wailing with all its might and begging for forgiveness. [First Name] huffed at the sight, grabbing the attention of the one on the throne. "[First Name]? What do you find so amusing?" The creature who seemingly took the form of an extremely attractive human male turned his dark eyes towards her. He drank up her figure being hugged by the thin layers of lavender chiffon across her hips and chest, the exuberant gold necklaces and chokers, bracelets and delicate chains that decorated her hair, hands and feet all seemingly coming together to match her stunning amethyst eyes. 

She lazily sat up from her position, and crossed her legs one over another. Her fingers ran through her locks, careful not to disturb the expertly placed jewels. "Most definitely darling. . . I find you, oh so amusing right now~. . ." She dangerously teased, not a single ounce of hesitation in her words, because she knew, like everyone else, he was wrapped around her smallest finger. He rested his head in his hand, propped up by an elbow that was supported by an armrest of the throne. His tongue left the confines of his teeth, swiping across his plump bottom lip. "You dangerous fiend, rise from where you stay, and come take your rightful seat." He slumped slightly in the throne, spreading his long legs.  

Following his orders, she rose and sauntered to the throne to place herself on his lap. She turned her legs, to hang loosely over one of the arm rests. His free hand immediately found her waist, pulling her closer to him so her head laid flush on his chest. He then sat up straight, letting his eyes roam around her body, his other hand began trailing themselves along her feet that dangled near it, to her ankles, and up her legs. "Your scent is still driving my wild [First Name], no matter how much I try to resist." He hummed, letting his nose trail along her neck. "Cease your efforts in resisting, for you have faltered many times from your efforts, besides my Lord, you make me feel like I am constantly in heat. . . .~ Especially when I witness you delegating, something about seeing you work gets me excited." She said honestly.

He chuckled, letting his lips pepper small kisses to what ever skin it touched. "I am sure you are having a hard time, dealing with the other ones like you. They seem envious of you. . . I wonder why that is. . ." He teased, with his hands slipping to her hips, kneading it within his fingertips. He pulled her body closer, almost turning her completely to face him. Her hands pressed against his chest. "Lucifer, you surely jest. Of course they would envy me."  She leaned up slightly, allowing her thumbs to stroke his cheek. "You who made the law of this place, are going against it by simply having me in your presence at this very moment. You surely know you are the most desired one in my kind?"

"Hmmn yes, humor me some more, I am enjoying this [First Name], perhaps I should defile another one of my laws, and take you right here. . ." He turned her body fully, lifting her by the waist, and placing her on top of him to straddle him with ease. His hands gripped her rear, his lips found her jawline, her hands ran through his dark locks as she slowly grinds her hips into his. "I have no objections my Lord, If we are to disobey your rulings, why not go all the way?" She giggled, feeling ticklish from his tongue working at her skin.

"So disobedient, so sinful, beautiful and absolutely evil." he growled into her skin, his hands trailing up her back. "I will take you right here, let your voice be heard by all. Let it travel as far as the surface and the heavens, so every creature in our realm and every other shall know who truly owns you. So when you return to the surface, no other filthy being shall satisfy you like I can, unless they be, my offspring who also roams the surface."  His words traveled through her body like harsh waves, each sentence crashing like the rough seas hitting the rocky shores. 

The markings of her kind, that were hidden beneath her skin, glowed the same hue as her eyes. The intricate patterns of swirls and flowers showing themselves on her arms and shoulders, along her chest, finally reaching where her heart would lay, her family crest  glowing prominent against the flesh. "Do you hear my command [First Name], my personal succubi, my love." He let his fuchsia eyes meet hers, her trance becoming stronger once their gazes locked. "You will only ever be able to find pure satisfaction from me or my kin, someone who carries my gene, and there is only one." "Yes my dear Lucifer, I hear your command, and will follow with all my might." 

Her body grew hot, her sex dripping from arousal, saliva pooling in her mouth as his hands roamed her body. "My command has been heard, I am glad that I chose you to receive it. Let us commemorate this, by letting everyone know of our love for each other. Let us have each other right here and now, and go until we can no more." His voice booms, making her let out a long sigh. "Yes my love, my Lord, my forever. . . Lucifer. Love me till your kingdom comes!" 

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

"M-Madame?! Madame Please wake up!" The shrill of the red headed maid jolted the esteemed guest awake from her day dream. "O-Oh! My apologies, it seems that I was lost in my thoughts once more." The woman chuckled sheepishly. Mey-Rin bowed before her, "No, no it it alright, please, have a look at your makeup. If it is to your satisfaction, I shall get you dressed so we may leave for the ball, oh yes I will!" She raised her head, beaming and proud of the work she had done on [First Name]'s face. Mey-Rin held out a hand held mirror to her which matched the designs of the brush she used earlier. 

Looking into the mirror, she hummed in satisfaction. Not much was done to her skin. It looked as if a light layer of moisture had been applied, giving it an extra glow. Her cheeks were lightly flushed and her lips painted a bold wine red. Her eyes were left free of pigment, and her brows had been groomed to perfection. Her hair, now air dried was pulled back into an effortless French twist, which settled neatly to the nape of her neck, small tendrils left out to frame her face. An intricate hair pin adorned with rare black diamonds and blue sapphires kept the hairstyle together. Simple yet fitting. "Excellent job Mey-Rin. I adore the job you have done." She said while setting the mirror down on the vanity and standing to her feet. She stretched her body and sighed in contentment. 

"Mey-Rin. . . I do not hear any one else at the manor, perhaps. . . .they have left?" Mey-Rin nodded quickly. "Yes my lady, the only ones that remain here are Finnian, myself and you Madame. The others have left to arrive along with regular guest." [First Name] rolled her eyes as she untied the chord that held her dressing gown together. "So I am to make a grand entrance at this event I presume?" Mey-Rin, now flushed in the face at the sight of the woman undressing before her nodded shyly. "Y-Yes Madame." [First Name] huffed. "Nothing new then. Shall we get moving?" She titled her head to the side, folding the dressing gown and setting it on the chair she once sat on. "Yes Madame, of course." the maid replied as she reached for the large black box her dress was held in. 

. . . 

She stood at the door of the horse drawn carriage lead by the boyish gardener who willfully held the door open for his guest. He made a great effort to not stare at her too much, to the point where she would grow uncomfortable, however he could not help but be completely enamored by the beauty before him. The dress she wore though dark, stood out in contrast of the bluish dark skies above them, the sheer loose fitting arm length gloves embedded with the finest crystals captured the light of the moon above them. It was nothing but a paradox, how the woman before him looked so heavenly and sinful at the same time. 

With the vast amount of material that made up the garment Mey-Rin stood behind [First Name] , holding up the spare material, preventing it from sweeping the ground. Once she got into the carriage, she laid out the extra tulle neatly in the carriage before placing a small navy blue chest next to her. "Hmn?" [First Name] inquired. "This is your mask for the ball Madame, I figured you would want to put it on once you get there and not at this very moment. It is a very intricate art piece, once worn by the Madame of the Phantomhive manor, our master's mother. Master has insisted that you wear this, he believes it would be most fitting for you and he has said it would be an honor to have you wear it." The maid said with a shallow bow towards her guest. "Alright then, I'll have a look and put it on before we arrive. Thank you for your help Mey-Rin, you have made my preparation a most relaxing one. I appreciate it." She returned the shallow bow, the best she could without disturbing her garment. Mey-Rin's cheeks flushed at the compliment before she closed the carriage door and took her seat beside Finnian who was prepared to leave. 

The carriage ride was smooth and free of disturbances. Once again [First Name] was left alone in her thoughts as she tried her best to remain calm. She missed the comfort of her favorite butler dearly. She had not realized till she was left completely alone, the strange connection she felt toward him. It pained her that she could not figure it out, the exact reason why she was so drawn to the demon, she just was and there was not much that could be done about it. The attraction was so great that it had started becoming physically painful. She found that her chest area would frequently tighten up at the thought of him. She wondered if he was experiencing those things as well. The only calm that eased her was the fact that she would be seeing him very soon. 

Her eyes lingered around the interior of the comfortable carriage, until they settled at the chest the maid placed next to her before their departure. She took it within her grasps and opened it without a second thought, and just how the maid had described, it was truly an intricate piece. The mask seemed to be fashioned out of the finest metals money could buy. Each line of the cage like mask covered with what seemed like black crystals. The general shape of the mask resembled pointed butterfly wings to the top. Each point fanning outwards, seemingly going past where the wearers ears would lay ending in small swirls towards the very tip. There were horn like attachments on either side of the mask, pointed at the end with the inner workings following the swirl like patterns that flowed throughout the rest of the mask. The bottom of the mask came down into four points, two on either side, one being longer than the other, all of them following similar inner patterns as the horns towards the top. The mask had two comb like attachments to either side of it, to be placed into the hair of the wearer to secure it. 

"Stunning. . ." She whispered as her gloved fingers traced the delicate structure of the mask. She picked it up and took a deep breath. Placing the mask against her face and attaching the combs to the sides of her hair, she looked into the chest which had a convenient mirror placed in the interior of the lid. She was certainly pleased with the way it fitted her. The way the crystal's light danced along her face, bouncing off the lights of the crystals on her gloves created a celestial scene on the roof of the carriage. 

The carriage came to a stop and just as it did, reality hit [First Name] as harsh as being trampled by hundreds of horses. With a deep breath, she looked at the door to the carriage being opened by the painfully adorable blonde gardener. "P-Please take my hand Miss!" He exclaimed. the belts of tulle followed after her as she took the hand of the cheerful man, stepping out of the carriage on to a red carpet, leading to a luxurious modern manor. The only people outside, beside the people she came with were people she assumed to be the staff of the manor. "You look beautiful Miss [Last Name]." Finnian chimed as he lead her directly to the entrance. "Thank you my dear." he nodded. 

"Miss, from this point on, you will be guided through a hall and you will be taken to the main floor where the event it being held. You will stand at the top of the staircase, once you are announced, Sebastian will be waiting at the foot of the stairs to take your hand and proceed with the events of the evening. I wish you luck, and remember, we at the Phantomhive manor are all here for you. You need not worry." He said in a hushed tone as he leads her to the first set of staff, standing at the entrance. He passed her hand to one of the butlers and bowed deeply to the woman. "I will be joining you shortly miss, I must take care of the carriage."  "Alright, I appreciate your prep Finnian." With a nod they said their goodbyes. 

The appearance of the female seemed to have caught the butlers by surprise. Once again, her effects of her presence on human males coming to effect almost immediately, though she did notice they reacted quicker than men normally would. Their faces flushed instantly, their eyes shamefully travelling along her body and her exposed skin, creating an intensity surrounding them. After their gawking, she was escorted as Finnian said. 

As she got to the top of the large curved staircase, her eyes frantically looked for the butler she pined for this entire time. She was tired of the stares of filthy humans, she only wanted one set of eyes on her, and when she found those amber hues, that deliberately flashed fuchsia time stopped around them. She stepped to the edge of the staircase, Sebastian's eyes locked on her from the bottom. His gaze nothing short of pure adoration, no lust, no ill will or thoughts deemed impure she dared to think it was love for a brief second but denied it soon after. 

"Presenting, Madame [First Name] [Last Name]!" The announcer echoed throughout the well decorated room. Every head turned toward the top of the staircase, eyes immediately being hypnotized by what was before them. 

'Let the games begin. . .'

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

______________________________________________________________________

I know, I know 'STOP STALLING THE BALL!' I know I know. Patience kiddies. . . 

This is the mask I based by description on, as usual, if it is not to your taste, feel free to change it to what ever you'd like!

Shameless plug, please feel free to check out my Mystic Messenger One shot book and leave requests! Also I have a Banana Fish book out, hope you enjoy!

Edited: January 16th, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 23K 36
[Y/N], an assassin with a demon butler, who is known for always being succesful. What could go wrong when you get the mission to kill two rich boys...
9.7K 103 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...
29.1K 992 21
This is a Ciel x Alois fanfic. I do not own Black Butler. I also do not own the art used to create the cover, all goes to their rightful owners. Oh...
14.7K 383 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...