The True Alpha

By BeautifulLittleLiar

(Teen Wolf Fanfiction) When Bianca's Father died, her mother was forced to keep her true identity hidden fro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Epilogue.
OMG
Sequel COMING.

Chapter 22

5.5K 132 9
By BeautifulLittleLiar

Autumn kneels in front of me with more food. "Please eat." She whispers.

I turn away from her and I hear the tray hit the ground lightly.

"Do not coddle her. She doesn't want to eat, fine. She won't starve to death before we are ready." I hear from upstairs.

I start to wonder how someone related to my father could possibly be so evil.

And I think no. He's not related to my father, he's not our family. Hes nothing.

"Just make this easier please."

I look at her one last time and I see the pleading in her eyes. there's a hint of something else pooling there.

And somehow I trust her.

I take the sandwich from her hand and bite into it, chewing slowly.

"I want my ring back." I say and she widens her eyes, puts a finger to her lips and nods slowly.

I nod in understanding, she's planning something. And while I have no reason to trust her for some odd reason I do.

She stands up, kicks my foot, dusts off her pants and makes her way upstairs.

I stare at her like she's lost her mind, I try to move my foot and realize she's placed something under it.

"Oh my god" I whisper. A Key. Its a key.

I scramble to pick it up, trying to be as quiet as possible. If I try to escape now I know he'll hear me.

Plus I'm in no condition to run or fight right now.

I will wait, until whatever he gave me wears off. I spend the next half hour finishing the food she gave me.

It tastes awful but I figure, why give me a key if she just planned on poisening me?

I hear things start to move upstairs and I figure now's my chance. This is the most noise they've made all night. Or is it day? I'm really not sure.

K pick the key up and slide it into the lock, the effects of whatever drug they gave me is wearing off quickly and I figure autumn may have helped with that.

The lock comes undone and I stand, shakily at first, but by the time I make it to the first step I'm alright.

Something hits me as I take a step forward. I will have to fight. He won't let me go without a fight.

I am completely terrified, but I know i can't let him know that. I will try to make it as far as I can without being noticed.

I grab the steps and swing myself forward, trying to make as little sound as possible.

I make it to the stop and open the door. It screetches loudly and I hiss. I should've known it wouldn't be this easy.

"Damn it" I curse.

I hear footsteps coming and I rush into the hallway.

Laken is standing there with autumn and he wastes no time coming after me.

I stand like Scott taught me and pray the moves I use are enough to at least subdue him.

I place my foot forward and block the first blow he sends towards me.

I reach around and jab him in his side. When he doubles over I punch him in the jaw.

As I bring my fist back though he grabs it and wrenches me into his chest. "I told you" he says breathless "to be good, you just can't seem to listen."

I struggle against him but I can't seem to break free. Though I can tell I'm making him struggle to keep me in place.

I dot think I'm as strong as I'm supposed to be right now. Which is why he poisened me with whatever he did. He knew I could beat him. He needed me weaker.

"Coward" I mutter.

He pushes me forward towards a door and autumn opens it looking like she's going to be sick. This didn't go the way either of us planned apparently.

I wish my aunt was here. I realize my mom was right. I need her.

I need them. I can't handle this on my own.

I start to panic, I'm going to die. No one is here to help me and I'm going to die.

He gets me into the room and lays me on a bed. I'm done fighting. I can't beat him, there's no way.

Suddenly I hear my mothers voice.

"Bianca LeAnn Landson You never ever stop fighting you hear me never!"

a tear falls from my eye and I stare at the ceiling. I start to think that maybe it'd be easier to die.

To just be with my parents.

But my moms voice is screaming at me to fight. To get up. And honestly I could. I know I'm strong enough to break these restraints.

"I'm sorry" autumn says tears in her eyes.

"Do it!" He yells "NOW!"

He grabs my arm and slices it open. I hiss at the contact and my hand flies over the cut he just made.

He's cut his arm too and starts to place the cuts together.
No. No. NO.

I realize what he's doing and I scream. I scream louder than I ever have.

I scream until I feel his fist connect with my jaw.

I open my mouth again and flight my hand forward breaking one arm free.

I claw at him and kick, finally breaking free completely.

I stand quickly and start using every move Scott taught me at once.

I completely lose myself, seeing only red.

"You will NEVER have my parents powers you stupid son of a bitch!" I scream.

I kick and throw and finally autumn screams. Scott has her pinned against the wall.

Wait what?

Scotts here and so is my aunt.

Derek has apparently been trying to get me off of laken for a while.

"Bianca baby its okay let him go." My aunt says and I look down. Laken is bloody and beaten but still breathing.

I drop him and realize my claws are out. I shifted?

How didn't I realize that?

Peter is standing behind derek staring at me. "I'll handle him he says grabbing lakens arms and dragging him away.

I don't even question it. I'm too tired.

"Looks like you didn't need our help after all." Derek says and I can hear the concern in his voice.

"Bianca" my aunt says softly touching my shoulder. "Are you okay baby?"

I nod. "I'm fine."

Scott still has autumn pinned against the wall and I sigh. "Scott she helped me, let her go."

I know I must sound irritated but I'm tired and completely ready to pass out so I reallydont care.

I breathe in and drop into Derek's arms. The world goes black for a second time.

*********************

I wake up in Derek's room. I can hear voices in the living room, I cant really make out what they are saying, my head is still whirling.

"Hey b" Scott says a I turn towards the other side of the bed.

I hadn't realized he was in here.

"Hi" I say stretching. "How are you feeling?" I try to sit up and he rushes to help me.

I put a hand up. I have to learn to do things on my on.

"Bianca I'm going you" he says grab I g my arm. I'm too tired to fight back so I let him help me to the edge of the bed.

I pout, trying to lighten the mood and apperently it works because a second later he's chuckling.

Suddenly he's very serious again and he kneels in front of me.

He carreses my cheeks and stares at me for a few seconds, I wonder if he can feel the heat in my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you neede-"

I kiss his lips quickly and run my fingers through his hair. "Please don't do that. Don't blame yourself for this."

I start to kiss him again when I realize he seems fine. "Weren't you shot?" I ask and he laughs.

"Superhealing powers remember.

My head still hurts so I ask for some ice. "He gave you a lot of it. I dont know how you were still awake."

"A lot of what?"

"Wolfsbane, I'll explain later you need rest."

"How did you guys even find me?" I ask.

"You have lydia to thank for that one." He says smiling. I look at him confused and he laughs "I'll explain everything after you get some sleep."

He steps out and my aunt steps in. She smiles softly but I can still see the stress on her features.

"Hey" I say wringing my hands together. She moves to me and wraps her arms around me tightly.

"Ivebeen wanting to do that since we found you"

I can hear the tears in her voice and I lean back and smile. "I'm alright. I'm fine."

She smiles and I laugh "I have a killer headache but other than that I'm okay."

"What did they do to him?" I ask.

"After you almost killed him?" I cringe at her words. "he's in eichen house. Protected cell."

I am confused for the fiftieth time since I woke up and she nods in understanding. "Mental asylum."

I nod and lie back down.

She stands, kisses my head and whispers something in my ear.

"They would've Ben so proud. They love you so much."

She places something on my pillow and I reach for it as she leaves.

Its my ring.

I slip it on and I dream of my family.

Which now includes everyone in the room next to me.

Hi guys !
So its over (:
I really hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry it took so long.
REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

Epilogue will be up soon.

Thank you for reading (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.4K 35
In which there is an new threat in Beacon Hills and Veronica has to help her friends defeat it while also trying to control the uncontrollable anger...
882 58 21
Scott McCall and his pack have been fighting for ten years with little victories. He built a world for the supernatural and was acknowledged as King...
142K 2.7K 15
Sam McCall, younger sister of Scott McCall finds herself in a sticky situation as her and her brother get bit by a wolf. How will she deal with the...
Red Eyes By KAS

Fanfiction

4.3K 101 28
Ava McCall always knew how to have fun. A little too much fun. Now that she is back home in the town of Beacon Hills, she finds that things are rapid...