Darkest Desires

Von Cassie_brat

Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents... Mehr

Description And Warnings
Chapter 1 - Aurora
Chapter 2 -Aurora
Chapter 3- Aurora
Chapter 4 - Lorenzo
Chapter 5- Aurora
Chapter 6- Aurora
Chapter 7- Aurora
Chapter 8 - Aurora
Chapter 9 - Aurora
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 ~ Summary
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 13

568 12 0
Von Cassie_brat

Lorenzo's POV:

...A few hours earlier...

I woke up from a nightmare, remembering that night. That one terrible night that turned me cold forever.

The day we lost Alessio. The day I killed someone with my bare hands for the first time. The day I felt such a helplessness I swore I'd never allow myself to feel again.

I went downstairs and started making his favourite meal, well, the only meal he could stomach when I cooked.

I wasn't the best cook, but on days where my mother was too beaten up to cook or let the staff see her like that and she'd give them days off. Days where not even makeup could hide her bruises, I'd have to cook.

Alessio hated everything I made, except our grandmas famous lasagna. I cooked it just like she did and it would make us feel like we're back in Italy for the summer, with our nonna, who would tell us we were too skinny with each visit, attempting to fatten us up.

The few weeks away from the yelling, kicking and screaming.

Making the lasagna made me feel closer to him for some reason.

Getting over his death is just something I haven't been able to do. It's been years and it's the one weakness I still have.

I grabbed a whiskey bottle from the cabinet and poured myself a glass.

By the time she came in, I was already tipsy. So tipsy that I didn't hate her as much as usual, or maybe my sadness just overpowered the hate.

And when I don't hate her as much, she actually becomes... beautiful.

Her proximity to me, her scent of vanilla hitting my nose as she wrapped up my hand made me want to take her right then and there.

She was able to take my sadness and turn it into desire and something else.. something I couldn't quite put my finger on, all I knew was that it scared me and I'm a man who's supposed to be scared of  nothing.

She'd known pain. Even though our stories were different, she knew exactly what it felt like to lose someone you loved so much. She knew what it felt like to never be able to see that person again.

The mixture of the different emotions was insufferable. I hated it. Feeling was definitely not my thing. So I dedcied to focus on the one feeling I knew all to well, the one I knew how to handle: desire.

Maybe we could have sex and go back to hating each other tomorrow, right?

God knows I need the distraction.

————————————————————————-

"Anything for you principessa" I whisper in her ear and pull her closer to me.

That was... different, to say the least.

I knew from the moment I kissed her that I was fucked.

Her lips on mine felt.. right.

Which didn't make any sense because I hated her.

I should've fucked her brains out and made her my slut, but I couldn't.

I wanted to feel each moment, I wanted to engrave every inch of her body into memory. I wanted to savour each moan, each gasp and each toe curl.

Hearing her cry out my name,made me want to lose all my senses and just pummel her against the headboard, but she was so tight, I knew I'd hurt her.

Why the fuck do you care?

Why the fuck do I care? I never have before. Girls have bled on my sheets, unable to walk and not once did I give a damn.

In fact after nutting, I'd want them gone as soon as possible.

Some were good enough fucks for a repeat, and then the post nut clarity would kick in.

I've nutted inside of her and yet I can't wait to feel her around my cock again.

I want to have her in so many different positions and hear her scream my name when the floods are released.

If it were any other girl, I'd already be in her again, but I know she's probably in pain.

I don't know why I care if she's hurting, but I can't help but ask, "Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah.. are you?" She whispers.

I know she's lying because she tenses everytime she moves, "I am."

I hold her closer as she scoots further back into me.

I don't cuddle, I don't hold women. It's not my thing. I fuck them and sleep as far from them as possible, but the more I want to let Aurora go and go to my room, is the tighter I hold her.

The tighter I hold her, is the longer I want to stay here. With her.

"So..." she says in a low tone, awkwardly, " I guess you don't hate me after all."

I huff, "I can hate you and still want to fuck you."

I can feel the eye roll coming from her without even seeing it, "asshole."

I smile, but don't respond until a minute later, "seriously though, you're not sore?" I ask.

She sighs, "I am I guess, but don't worry I should be fine by the time I go back to work"

"Work?"

"Yeah, to get you your proof remember?"

I tense as realisation hits me, "Aurora." I deadpan.

She turns around with a raised eyebrow and confused look at my change of mood, "yes?"

"You fuck Ric again, and I definitely will kill him."

"Wha-"

"I mean it Aurora. I already had him beaten for sleeping with you last time. Don't make me finish the job, personally."

She huffs and pushes me away to sit up, "What is wrong with you? You send me to do a job and yet you intercept me at any chance you get! You send him on stupid errands on my work days, you get him beat up so he can't show up to work and now you're telling me I can't use the one tool I have at my disposal?"

I sigh, "I got you the pills didn't I?"

"And what if whatever I find isn't enough proof? Then what?"

"That's my problem to deal with, not yours"

She runs her hand through her hair and sighs frustratedly.

Truth be told, I'll probably kill Ric without the proof. Knowing he's been inside her makes me boil to a point where I want to strangle him with my bare hands whenever I see him.

But at the same time, if I kill Ric, then I know I have no excuse of keeping her here.

As much as I hate her, I've gotten used to waking up to blasting music in the mornings, the vanilla scent she leaves behind in each room she enters, the messy way she eats that she leaves crumbs not just on herself but also the dining table.

She's also the only person other than Matteo who has the guts to actually speak up against me. But even Matteo isn't as fearless as she is.

Our little arguing and insults have grown on me. She's grown on me. Like a leech, she's stuck on me.

I sit up, laying a kiss on her shoulder, "I need you not to fuck him Aurora. Can you do that for me?"

She turns to me and looks me in the eyes, she sees the desperation in them and I see the confusion in hers.

I pray she doesn't ask me to go into detail, because I don't even know the answers to the questions she has.

"Okay," she says softly, "I won't."

A smirk plays on my lips and I pull us back onto the bed.

I'm on my back, looking up at the ceiling and she rests her head on my chest. My hand plays in her thick curls.

Somehow, we go back to our relaxed state and she nestles further into me which just makes me hold onto her tighter.

I kiss the top of her head.

She's making me do stupid and unfamiliar shit, yet making it feel so good and right.

God I hate her.

—————————————————————————

Aurora's POV

The suns blinding rays hit my face and force me to wake up. I roll in bed and feel the chest under my head.

Opening my eyes, I find Lorenzo's closed one's. The light hitting his face making him look all the more like a Greek god

I mean, who looks that good asleep? Even with the messy hair and slight stubble, he still manages to look perfect.I think I hate him even more  for it.

I get out of bed, slowly so as to not wake him and head to the bathroom.

I tried not to wince at the immediate pain between my legs the moment I tried to walk.

I release a breath as I reach my bathroom and brush my teeth. Man I'm aching and I can't wait to feel the hot water running down my body.

I don't fail to miss the marks he left on my body as I look at my naked body in the mirror.

It turned me on somehow. The proof of my first orgasm. The proof that there's a man who'd actually managed to make me his, and I wasn't dead down there like I was on the inside.

Well, the pain between my legs was already proof, but this proof was more... visible.

Stepping into the shower, I let the hot water run all over my body, the steam building up and clouding the glass doors around the shower and filling the entire bathroom.

I enjoy the water so much that I don't see or hear him come in the room until he closes the shower door behind him.

He walks closer to me and pulls me by the waist. Without saying anything, his lips are on mine within seconds.

My hands run up to his chest going around his neck and one hand in his hair puking him even closer.

He pushes us under the water and I don't know what I'm drowning in more, the kiss or the water.

The kiss grows more hungry. We're both fighting for air, but also enjoying having our lips on each other...

He moves away from my lips down my jawline and on my neck. I let out a gasp when he bites on a spot on my neck.

Tilting my head up, the water is splashing on my face and I'm lost in this daze and burn.

He had turned the water down to a more lukewarm temperature while we were kissing so my face wasn't completely burning, but I definitely felt like I was on fire.

He moves from my neck to my collarbone and soon finds my breasts.

As he sucks on one, his fingers play with the other.

A moan escapes each time he nibbles on my nipples and I need him inside of me instantly.

Pain or no pain , I need it.

"Lorenzo, please" I whisper.

He presses himself against me and I can feel how hard he is and my cunt instantly grows wet and needy.

His lips move back to my neck working his way up to my ear, "Tell me what you want Aurora" he whispers against my ear before nibbling on the tip.

"Y-you," I let out a gasp when he presses us into the glass wall, our wet soaking bodies pressing against one another, "I want you inside me" I whisper into his ear.

He pulls back, "You sure you can take it?"

I nod.

"Say it."

I swallow, "I can take it."

And as soon as the words are out of my mouth, Lorenzo lifts me, hands  squeezing my upper thighs and my legs wrapped around his waist.

His mouth finds mine and we're wrapped in a passionate hungry kiss.

Not even his mouth on mine can muffle the screams from my own once he enters.

It's instant and quick. He isn't as soft as he was last night and he instantly pummels into me, not holding anything back.

My screams aren't only from pain , but from this overwhelming euphoria I feel.

Lorenzo fills his entire length into me and it feels so damn amazing.

"Don't come until I tell you to." He groans and I let out a low and quick "okay."

My eyes roll back into my head at the intensity and he continues to suck on my neck with each thrust.

"You like that?" He asks..

"Yes!" I let out, "god yes!"

The steam, the water coming down, the heat, him in side of me and his lips caressing every part of my body hungrily makes me grow wetter and wetter.

"You're doing so good bambina."

His thrusts grow harder and faster, "You're taking me so well." He groans.

Our lips find each other again, but with the moans from me and the groans from him, our kisses become more sloppy.

My cunt clenches and I feel my release coming.

"Fuck" he groans out.

He keeps going and after a few more thrusts, "finish for me."

And with those last few words, tilting my head back and my toes curling, I crumble in his arms. Releasing and screaming Lorenzo.

If he wasn't holding me so tightly, I probably would've slid down the wall. I come, but he still continues.

I think he's going to stop, but he doesn't. He continues pounding into me and my cunt is throbbing from pain, but yet grows wet again.

My hands are on his back and I can't help but grip on it, leaving scratches and he groans the stronger my grip grows.

After a few more thrusts, we find our orgasms at the same time. We moan each other's names at the same time. He fills me fully.

He rests his head on my shoulder and we both try to catch our breaths.

He puts me down after a minute and plants a kiss on my swollen lips, "See you at breakfast, principessa."

With that, he walks out of the shower, leaving me still in a daze.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.7K 1.1K 40
"I'm not a cigarette you will smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby, you will beg." ~~~~~~~~~ Divya is a 17 year old girl that has a bad attitude on her...
49.5K 912 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
724K 10.4K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...