Echoes of heroes, Invincible...

By TheCrimsonWrath

In a world where heroes rise and fall, Nagisa Shiota emerges from the shadows of tragedy with the legacy of h... More

Bio
Our story begins
The guardians have fallen but who will rise
Fighting aliens and revealing identities
Teen team and aliens again
Mystery and grief
Selection
The guardians and dating advice
Doc seismic
Neil armstrong eat your heart out
To the skies
The team is formed
Being normal
Humanity
Omni-man
Battle with the strongest hero
Viper's ultimate fight
Viltrumite finale
Viper's journey
Captured
Freed
Rising again
The journey of discord
Stronger
The answer
Escape and tragedy
The fated meeting
Evil always returns
Closure
And we're back
Life continues
The next step
Another mechanical problem
Whirl up a storm
Chaotic clash
The Chaos continues
The chaos ends
Back home
Problems on Earth
The Creator revealed
The inevitable battle
The elemental master
What the hell happened
The visitors
Protect the future
The future
Allen the alien
The vacation almost begins
The Vacation begins
Just having fun
Another day
An interesting discovery
The seven days continue
Just another day in paradise
Diving into fun
Volleyball fun

The 4th robotic rumble

6 0 0
By TheCrimsonWrath

Nagisa and Kyoka are currently flying over a city, the acrid scent of smoke and the distant rumble of destruction greeted them. Their eyes locked onto the source of the chaos: a the formidable android capable of manipulating earth and molten lava with devastating power.

Nagisa: There it is.

Kyoka: Let's put an end to this.

With a swift descent, they landed amidst the chaos, their presence drawing the attention of the towering android.

Nagisa: Alright I assume you have a name

Red Volcano: You are correct insect my name is Red volcano!, now move pests to crush beneath my feet. You shall not interfere with my mission."

Kyoka: yeah We'll see about that.

The ground trembled as Red Volcano unleashed a torrent of molten lava, forcing Nagisa and Kyoka to leap apart to avoid being engulfed.

Kyoka: move!

Nagisa: No problem!

With a swift motion, Nagisa's form shimmered as he tapped into his powers to evade the searing heat.

Meanwhile, Kyoka unleashed a barrage of sonic blasts, aiming to disrupt the android's control over the earth beneath their feet.

Kyoka: Eat this scrapface!

Red Volcano roared in frustration, the ground beneath him shaking as he retaliated with a wave of jagged rocks and molten streams.

Nagisa: We'll this definitely isn't gonna be easy

Kyoka: yeah no shit! 'She smiles' But it's not any different then usual

Nagisa smiles too: true

With a nod of understanding, they coordinated their attacks, Nagisa distracting Red Volcano while Kyoka aimed for its vulnerable points with precision sonic blasts.

The battle raged on, each blow shaking the earth and sending shockwaves rippling through the air. But as the dust settled, it became clear that Red Volcano was not going down without a fight.

Red Volcano: You are merely delaying the inevitable. I am    !

Nagisa: yeah we've heard that before

As Red Volcano continued to unleash its fury upon the city, Nagisa and Kyoka found themselves locked in a relentless struggle against the formidable android.

Nagisa lunged forward, his movements fluid and precise as he evaded streams of molten lava and launched a barrage of strikes against Red Volcano's sturdy frame. Each blow reverberated through the air, but the android seemed unfazed, its metallic exterior absorbing the impact with ease.

Kyoka stood her ground, channeling her sonic powers with unwavering focus. She unleashed powerful shockwaves, aiming to disrupt Red Volcano's control over the earth and lava, but the android's resilience proved to be a formidable challenge.

Red Volcano retaliated with ferocity, sending torrents of molten lava and jagged rocks hurtling towards Nagisa and Kyoka. They dodged and weaved through the onslaught, their movements synchronized as they fought to keep the city safe from destruction.

Despite their best efforts, Red Volcano's onslaught showed no signs of abating. The android seemed relentless, its power growing with each passing moment as it tapped into the earth's molten core.

Nagisa gritted his teeth, determination burning bright in his eyes as he faced down the formidable foe.

Nagisa: tch this thing is a whole lot stronger then the others and tougher as well

Kyoka nodded, her resolve unwavering as she stood by his side.

Kyoka: yeah I figured as much but right now I don't feel like giving up

Nagisa: No neither

Red volcano: Shut it Insects!

Red Volcano's power surged, overwhelming Nagisa and Kyoka as it seized the advantage in the battle.

With a thunderous roar, Red Volcano summoned pillars of molten lava from the earth, sending them crashing down upon Nagisa and Kyoka with unrelenting force. The intense heat scorched the air, forcing them to retreat as they sought to evade the deadly torrents of liquid fire.

Kyoka's sonic blasts proved ineffective against the searing heat and molten rock, her powers unable to penetrate Red Volcano's fiery defenses. Nagisa struggled to maintain his footing amidst the chaos, his reptilian abilities offering little protection against the onslaught of molten lava.

As Red Volcano pressed its advantage, Nagisa and Kyoka found themselves pushed to their limits, their resolve tested in the face of overwhelming power.

Nagisa gritted his teeth, his mind racing as he searched for a way to turn the tide of battle.

Nagisa: We need to find a weakness! Just attacking isn't going anywhere

Kyoka nodded, her eyes narrowed in determination as she scanned the battlefield for any sign of vulnerability.

Kyoka: yeah I agree this thing may not be invincible but it's definitely close too it

With their backs against the wall, Nagisa and Kyoka rallied their strength,

Nagisa and Kyoka exchanged a knowing glance, their determination unwavering even in the face of overwhelming odds.

Nagisa: Kyoka, we need to get you close to Red Volcano. If we can get you inside, you can use your harmonic resonance to destabilize its core and cause a chain reaction

Kyoka nodded, understanding the gravity of their plan. With a nod of agreement, they sprang into action, dodging and weaving through Red Volcano's relentless assault.

Using his agility, Nagisa darted around the battlefield, drawing Red Volcano's attention away from Kyoka as she focused on charging her powers for the critical moment.

Kyoka gritted her teeth, channeling her sonic energy into a concentrated blast, ready to unleash it at a moment's notice. With each passing moment, the pressure mounted as Red Volcano's attacks grew more ferocious.

But Nagisa and Kyoka refused to falter, their determination fueling their resolve as they fought with all their strength.

Finally, the moment arrived. With a swift and coordinated maneuver, Nagisa created an opening, distracting Red Volcano long enough for Kyoka to dash forward, her heart pounding in her chest as she neared the towering android.

Kyoka presses her palms against the android

Kyoka: HARMONIC RESONANCE!!!

With a surge of adrenaline, Kyoka unleashed her sonic blast, shattering Red Volcano's defenses and sending shockwaves rippling through its molten form. As the energy surged through its core, Red Volcano let out a deafening roar of agony, its body wracked by the force of the explosion from within.

In a blinding flash of light, Red Volcano erupted in a spectacular display of destruction,

Kyoka is sent flying but Nagisa is quick to catch her in his arms

Nagisa: Well looks like you still fall for me after all these years

Kyoka: Oh shut up, did that do it

The look at the remains of the android and its form has consumed by the fiery blast as it collapsed to the ground in a smoldering heap,

Exhausted but victorious, Nagisa and Kyoka stood amidst the wreckage,

Nagisa puts Kyoka down and they rest there

Nagisa: I don't care what Cecil says we are going to on vacation soon

Kyoka: Yeah...definitely we..really need it

Nagisa: but I'm kicking the ass of whoever is making these stupid robots

Kyoka: can't we just kill them instead

Nagisa: I wish

Kyoka: Damn alright then let's go find this son of a bitch

Nagisa: but first we gotta contact Cecil

The boy gives Cecil a ring

Cecil: what is now problem children

Nagisa: All these androids we've been fighting they are very similar to each other they definitely all have the same creator and we wanna find them

Cecil: seriously, ok give me one good reason why I should let you?

Kyoka: uhh how about if we find them we can stop all these androids and then cities stop getting almost destroyed

Cecil: that's 2 reasons but you're not wrong

Nagisa: actually stopping them is the reason, the cities not being destroyed would be the cause

Cecil: Alright I get it go ahead and have your investigation but get some rest for crying out loud

Kyoka: Oh yeah! What's the one who sent us on this damn mission!

Nagisa: I don't know?, I think his name starts with a Ce, argh it's on the tip of my tongue somthing ce ce Cecil yea cecil

Cecil hangs up

Cecil: Ugh stupid punks but time to investigate

Meanwhile the hero duo are laughing their asses off

They quickly fly home

And that's a wrap

Ooh interesting right can't wait too see this resolved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.2K 14
"๐ˆ'๐ ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ -- ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค?" When you join Class 3-A as Recovery Girl's...
3.4M 98.4K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...
122 29 28
Shiha-Teki Better known As Kuro Wiped Out All Of Humanity And Created A New World Called Naraka. Only One Human Survived This Fall Out, Miru. He And...
147K 5.1K 23
all for one hid you away from the nasty world, locking you away in a small hut. you'd been taught that the world was going to use you for your power...