Infatuated-Draco Malfoy x OC

By MattyandTheosGirl02

Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort... More

Characters
The start of something new
He's just that bad
Eleanor White is victorious
Stranger things have happened
From bad to worse
Saving Juliet
I hate you, Draco Malfoy
The girl who got hurt
Im sorry
Revelations
The Deatheaters
The invite
I don't belong
Confusion
Getting along
Friends?
Daddy dearest
The room of requirement
Family
The truth
The crossroads
My keeper
The ties that bind
Through the hard times
A brothers love
Exchanged words
Home
Sage green
Longing
Reunited
Christmas with you
Malfoy Manor
Juliet Walters is...
The letter
The Nott's
The Dark Lord
Stuck with you
Juliet Nott
Graham Montague is an ass
Oh so mighty headmaster
The prophecy of one
Figuring it out
The girl tells all
Now or Never
The Dumbledore's
The riddle of it all
I wont watch
1943
I'm new here
Holding back
The Slytherin boys of 1943
Life on the line
You're a bitch
He isnt capable of such things
He has a soft spot for you
Let's kill Dumbledore
Save me to save you
The astronomy tower
A heart of steel
Knock down my walls
Exposed
Lineage
1996
The lost Diadem
Two Nott's, a Malfoy and a Riddle
The darkest parts of her
The first time...
Cursed
Let me go
The Last Time
Juliet's Epilogue
Draco's Epilogue
Infatuated
Final Authors Note

The curse of the damned

23 0 0
By MattyandTheosGirl02

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

With the spell tightly in Juliet's hand, she smiled. She was aware to anyone else, she'd look like a crazy person but maybe she was. Maybe travelling between time and spending months with her ancestor had sent her crazy.

Juliet's next mission was to retrieve Tom Riddle's diary from the headmasters office, not that Juliet knew who the headmaster was now but it didn't matter, she didn't care. With a look of determination, Juliet stormed out of the room of requirement, only to run straight into someone's chest or two someone's, to be exact.

"Juliet..."

Draco's grey eyes were wide and filled with so many emotions that Juliet couldn't even decipher what he was feeling. She'd forgotten what he looked like, she'd forgotten how pink his plump lips were and how his blonde hair fell messily over his forehead when he'd been running his hands through it. All she wanted was to sink into his touch and to never leave him again but she owed someone something.

"Draco....i-.."

"Shhh" Draco pressed his finger tip against Juliet's lips before cupping her face with his hand. Before Juliet had time to process anything, Draco dipped his head down, sealing their lips in a longing kiss. His other hand snaked to her waist, pulling her against him by the small of her back.

Juliet had forgotten what it felt like to breathe and Draco was her air. Filling her lungs and satisfying her body like only he could.

"Huh hum" Theo cleared his throat loudly, causing Juliet and Draco to pull apart. Both of them breathless as they leant their foreheads together.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for walking away from you. I've thought about what I said everyday since you left and I hate myself for not standing by your side" Draco looked into Juliet's eyes, searching for forgiveness.

"I forgive you Draco, I'll always forgive you but...I need to go, there's something I have to do" Juliet smiled softly as she stepped out of his embrace, locking eyes with her brother.

"Theo told me...Juliet you can't bring him here, I don't know what he said to you, I don't know how he got into your head but we just got rid of him" Draco smiled softly, clearly walking on eggshells.

"It's not like that. He didn't get into my head. If anything, I got into his. I made him see that life has so much to offer and I made him feel things that he's never felt before. I made a promise, I can't break it Draco. I know that if I don't save him, he'll carry on the same path that he was meant to" Juliet swallowed thickly as she stared into his grey orbs.

"Juliet-.."

"You either do it with me. Or I do it alone" Juliet bit her tongue hard. The memories flooding back to her after the last time she spoke those words.

"Then I'll help you. I'm not making that mistake again" Draco nodded slowly as he grasped Juliet's hand in his. Both teenagers looked to Theo who let out a loud sigh.

"Fine, I'm in" the brunette boy rolled his eyes before holding out his arm, telling Juliet to lead the way.

Juliet and Draco took off down the corridor, hand in hand as Theo followed loosely behind them.

"Where are we going exactly?" Theo called out.

"Headmasters office, I need Tom's journal. It's the one thing that is present in 1943 and here" Juliet spoke with such understanding, such intelligence that it shocked both Theo and Draco, everytime.

"Might be a problem Jules, Snape is headmaster now" Draco spoke softly but his words stopped Juliet in her place.

"How will I get in? He would never allow me to go in there, even if I tried to persuade him" Juliet sighed. She was running out of time, Tom surely wouldn't sit with his journal in clutch for much longer.

"I'll do it" Draco hummed, a look of determination on his face.

Juliet looked into his eyes, her heart was pounding in her chest.

"I love you Draco"

"I love you too...now you and Theo go hide over there and as soon as you see us disappear, you get what you need and quickly" Draco placed a rushed kiss to Juliet's head before straightening out the black suit he was wearing.

Juliet grabbed Theo's hand and pulled him behind a pillar, peeking her head out slightly to watch Draco in action.

They watched in anticipation as Draco tapped his wand against the wall three times, Juliet turned to Theo with furrowed eyebrows but he just grabbed her head and pushed it back around. Her eyes widened when she saw Snape appear at the bottom of the stairs, his robes flowing behind him as he stormed down the corridor, Draco close on his heels. Draco sent Juliet a wink and a smirk and when they were out of sight, Juliet grabbed Theo's hand, running towards the staircase before it disappeared again.

As the pair of them crept into Snape's office, Juliet was happy to see there were no longer any active portraits on the walls. The last thing they needed was for a painting to snitch on them.

"It used to be on the desk, just...look around" Juliet sputtered out as she lifted up books.

"What does it look like?" Theo mumbled.

"Oh I don't know Theo, it's pink and fluffy" Juliet spat sarcastically.

"No need for that tone" Theo scoffed as he shook his head. "Wait...does it have a big hole in it?" Juliet spun around to see Tom's journal in Theo's hand.

"Yes! Let's go, now" Juliet grabbed the damaged leather bound book from Theo's hand, clutching it tightly to her chest.

Theo and Juliet ran quickly back down the staircase, scuttling across the hallway and back behind the pillar as Snape's black hair came back into view. Juliet's heart pounded in her ears as she kept her back flush against the wall.

Her old potions professor seemed to of not noticed them as he approached the large statue but when he stopped a mere few feet from it and scanned the corridor, Juliet found herself holding her breath. Theo's hand was firmly on her shoulder, revealing some of the tension that covered her body. Snape, shook his head before speaking the password and climbing the spiral staircase. Once the statue was back in its original place, Theo let out a chuckle.

"No way that just worked" he let his head fall back against the stone wall in relief.

"I know" Juliet laughed lightly but when Draco jumped out in front of them, Juliet let out a squeal.

"Oh my Merlin!" Juliet swatted Draco with the journal in her hand.

"Ow!" He whined as he rubbed his arm.

"It was deserved mate" Theo patted Draco's shoulder with a tight lipped smile.

"You got everything you need?" Draco hummed, his eyebrows raised in question.

"Yes, let's do this" Juliet let out a breath.

"Where?" Theo asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"The first room on the left at the top of the stairs in the Slytherin common room" Juliet looked to her feet with a smile as she thought of Tom, sat on her bed clutching his journal to his chest, waiting for her.

"Why there?" Draco asked in confusion.

"Because...that's where my dorm was in 1943" Juliet smiled softly.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
106K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...
13.3K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
447K 13.9K 91
16+ π’œπ“ƒπ’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝒹𝒢𝓂𝓃 π“Œπ‘’π“π“, π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝐼 π“Œπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“‡π“Šπ’Ύπ“ƒ π“‚π“Žπ“ˆπ‘’π“π’» 𝒢 π“‚π’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ... She was...