Unfortunately - Tyga Story

By Lhaddie_Hustlerr

Michael known as (Tyga) mets beautiful Cassie at an party that he was invited to . The two started talking mo... More

The Beginning
Unexpected Call ?
Getting To Know You
.
Bowl / Crib
Authors Note
Argument
Sunshine
Announcement
The Day Before
///
Getting Ready !!
Birthday Surprise Pt.2
Goodmorning
Club Going Onna Tuesday
Club Going Ona Tuesday Pt.2
.
Q&A
A/N
Business
Aggresive
New Ideas
A/N
Work /:
New Member ?
A/N
A/N
Set Up
Playing Games
Enlighten Me With Your Touch
Surprise Surprise
Quick Pinch In
Starter Pack
Read Em
Mix Up
Untitled :
Help Me !
Unexpected !
Author's Note
I Need You
Any Takers ??
I Need

Birthday Surprise Pt.1

337 10 0
By Lhaddie_Hustlerr

"Hey babe what took you so long" ? " I was just running some errands" . "Some errands like what" ? "Just errands babe , wassup with all the questions" ? "Are you cheating on me "? " The fucc girl ! Why would you ask me a dumb ass question like that ". "Are you Michael" ? "No I ain't cheating on you , I come home to you every night where the fucc this coming from ? "I'm sorry babe I don't know why I asked that , you just was gone for so long" . "Yeah whatever but happy birthday ". "Thanks babe . Just so you know at 8 I'm taking you out .. Be ready" .
.................
Michael
"Ayo Chris you got everything outline right" ? "Yeah man I got it ". "Everybody Dere already "? "Just about .. it's a few more ppl coming though" . "Alright man thanks , me and Cassie should be their in a hour ". "Alright to and no problem" . "Alright" I Sayed while hanging up the phone .
*
*
1 Hour Later
"Aw babe this is nice" , she Sayed referring to the fancy restaurant we pulled up to . "I know bae wait till you see everything inside" . "Okay" she Sayed while getting out the car .

Chris
"Okaay .. Everyone turn the lights off and get down" . "Here they come ..
"Babe why is it so da-SURPRISE !! Cassie nearly about jump into Michaels arms which made everybody crack up . "Omg Michael is this what you were planning "? "Yep "Michael Sayed . "Oh my god thank you babe" she sayed while kissing him on his cheek . Just about everybody was here from friends to family .
...........
Asia
"Okay now open this" , I sayed while handing Cassie the gift I wrapped up . She pulled it out and it was some lingerie . "Omg girl ", she said chuckling . She put it away and open my other gift I had for her . It was a MK pocket book with some MK earrings . "Thanks boo ' " . "You welcome !"

Michael
"Here Ma ". I said handing Cassie my gifts  . The first give she got was a small box . And I already knew what it was but she didn't . "Bae what's this" ? "That's for me to know and for you to find out" . She smiled and opened it then gasped . "OMG !! Michael are you serious "? "Yeah babe ... You like it ? Baby I love it ..."
............
What is it ? 😁👀
~AyooChicco '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6K 39
Having Sin as your older brother is tough. From his baby mama drama, to having shoot outs & being In & out of jail all the way to mastering the art o...
1M 19.7K 38
Thug Love. Tyga Story
708K 10.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
315K 6.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...