Praying For A Miracle (mxm)

Oleh dreammcatcher

Luca Chessman has been longing for love his entire life. The only problem is-he can't seem to find a guy that... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note and Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Six

2.7K 176 27
Oleh dreammcatcher

Declan well and truly worked out my body last night. I've always known that when it came to having sex, he'd be dominant. But holy shit, last night... that was a fucking whirlwind. I didn't want to admit to him that I've been lying but I couldn't keep it in anymore, I crumbled at the mercy of his body.

His arms are wrapped around me as I nuzzle my face into his pillow. I passed out after our 'play-fighting' session because I have never felt so exhausted in my entire life. But he looked after me, he kissed me, he cuddled me, he asked if I needed anything.

I've never had anyone tie me up before and fuck...it makes me throb at the thought of it.

Declan is another level of dominance and power. I've never felt so alive before.

His thumb brushes over my arm, alerting me that he's awake. Then I feel a pair of lips press to the back of my neck and I exhale a small breath. A smile creeps up on my face, skin flushed from the memories of last night.

"Morning," he rasps and I shudder.

That sleepy voice will live rent free in my head forever.

"Good morning," I whisper.

His arms tighten around me and I enjoy the warmth from his body. "How are you feeling?"

I nod slowly. "I'm okay."

"We need to talk about things," he states.

The smile that was on my face for a few seconds slips away instantly. Shit. I wasn't going to get away with this as easily as I thought. Of course he is waiting for an explanation, I lied straight to his face and I know it will never sit well with him.

"I know," I say before plucking up the courage to twist in the bed and face him.

I flick my gaze up and land my eyes on his. He manoeuvres his arms to hold me close, a hand brushing down the back of my head gently. "What's going on?"

"How did you know?"

"I saw a letter at the cafe, dated a few weeks ago. I shouldn't have been snooping but you shouldn't have been lying to me and pretending that everything was okay when it's not. You promised me to my face yesterday. Why didn't you tell me? I don't understand." A pained expression washes over his face and my throat tightens at the sight.

He thinks I don't trust him. But that is not the case.

"Mum said not to," I sigh, lowering my eyes.

Declan grips my chin and forces my gaze back to his. "So you'd just suffer and lose the cafe instead of telling me?" His brows dip.

I feel my lips tremble. "She got let go from her job," I whisper. "Everything was so messy. We don't have the money to pay off the rest of the mortgage, they want a lump sum. I don't even know if they can do it but because we've been late on payments before, they're basically threatening us."

His eyes harden. "Then I'll send over the money for it to be paid."

"You can't." I close my eyes.

"Why?"

"First of all it's too much, it's way more than you paid last time. It wouldn't be fair. And second, I think they know we can't pay it so they're expecting someone to take over the mortgage and the ownership of the cafe to pay it instead. They don't trust us, at all." I explain and feel my head pound.

Declan frowns. "That doesn't sound legal," he says loudly.

I shrug. "I don't know what else we can do."

"I don't care how much money it is," his head shakes, hair falling over his forehead. "I will pay the rest of it."

"But to be able to do that, you'd have to take over the mortgage."

He extends his tongue and licks his lips. "I'll happily do that, pay it off. I don't care. You're not losing the cafe, I refuse to sit back and let it happen."

"It's too much Declan." My fingers press to his bare shoulder gently. "We couldn't ask that of you. That's why mum told me not to say anything, she thinks she's already taken advantage of your kindness. This is too big of an ask."

His hand slides over my cheek and he draws me closer, only now do I see the intensity in his eyes. "Nothing is too big of an ask when it comes to you, Luca. You must know that by now."

I attempt to swallow, despite the fact my mouth is incredibly dry. "Declan–"

"I don't care what you say," he exhales heavily. "I wish you'd lose your pride for a second to see that you could lose your family business. I can help, I want to help. I'll speak to Hazel by myself if I have to."

For a moment I'm silent and I enjoy the way his fingers caress the back of my head. "Knowing you've been going through this–" he cuts himself off. "I hate that you didn't tell me."

"I'm sorry," I crumble.

His arms engulf me, tugging my face into his neck as he breathes out slowly. I've been ignoring the entire situation, fearful of what might happen. In my mind, ignorance was bliss and I was in denial about the next few months of our business.

"I'm going to sort it," he kisses my hairline. "I promise everything will be alright."

A tear escapes my eyes and I hate myself for being weak in this moment. But I've been keeping my emotions at bay, trying to keep strong for my mother because the last thing she needs to see is me breaking down.

"You've been too kind to us," I whisper beneath my tears. "I always think I have no idea what we've done to deserve you."

He pulls back carefully and swipes a hand over my head, pushing back my hair. "I don't want anything to happen to the business. I care about you, I care about the cafe, I will always care about the things you care about. If I can do something about it, I will. End of story."

I glance up at him and lean forward, pressing my lips to his, my chest quivers. "You have always been our miracle," I whimper against him. "I was barely living before but you changed everything. Everything. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Mmm," he mumbles slowly. "Never lie to me again, Luca. I mean it."

The sincerity of his voice makes me shiver. "I won't. I'm sorry."

"And I'm sorry for last night," he says, eyes faltering for a moment. "I should never have used sex to get something out of you. Especially our first time. I was frustrated that you were lying to me and I never want you to feel like you can't confide in me about anything."

Strangely my lips tug. "I liked it," I admit. "A lot. I trusted you. You'd never hurt me. I enjoyed that side of you."

Declan's eyes narrow in surprise. "You enjoyed that side of me?"

I nod. "Yeah. I love the way you handle my body. You might be dominant but you're still caring, soft. It gave me a thrill when you tied me up."

He presses his lips to mine and grunts. "Don't," he heaves. "Or I'll tie you to this bed and make you apologise again."

"Oh God," my lips tremble and my cock throbs on command. I've never experienced anything like this with anyone but with Declan it feels right. I like handing my body over to him and allowing him to do whatever he wants.

"But I'm not going to," he says deeply. I whimper inside at the realisation. "I'm not going to take advantage of your headspace. Instead I'm going to cook you breakfast and then I'm going to look after you."

My heart thumps so heavily it actually hurts. "You always look after me," I whisper, not able to take my eyes off him. It's true. With every single kind and generous thing he's done–he's such a selfless man.

"Then I guess I'm going to do it a hundred times better," he states simply.

I bury my head back into his neck again. My entire body throbs, glows and vibrates at the same time. How did I ever get so lucky when I was convinced no one would want to be with me?

My stomach growls and he chuckles. "Come on," he says as he slides his body away from mine. "Let's get some breakfast."

I don't protest, I follow because I cannot deny my body food right now.

On Monday morning I head into the cafe early. Declan said that he'll speak with my mother tonight. My anxiety bubbles inside of me because I know she'll be upset knowing that he knows. But Declan is right–we need to swallow our pride before we lose everything.

When it reaches ten o'clock I start checking my phone. Aris should have been here an hour ago and he hasn't messaged to say that he won't be in or the fact he's running late. I chew on my lip as I make two coffees and try to not think anything of it. He should be here soon. I hope.

The cafe starts to become busy with the lead up to lunch. I quickly send Aris a text asking where he is in case he forgot he was working today but after thirty minutes I get no response.

I work by myself for another hour, used to being worked off my feet. Until the bell rings and I glance up to find Aris strolling in. He doesn't look as rested as before, almost like the first time I met him. Dark circles hang around his eyes and his skin paler than I remember.

"I'm so sorry," his voice wobbles as he walks towards the counter. "I'm sorry I'm late."

My head nods once. "Where have you been?"

"I-I had an appointment," he stammers.

I stay silent for a moment as he dumps his bag in the back room and throws on an apron. His hands shake as he does so, as if his body is vibrating. "Just text me next time," I say as I quickly place a coffee and a toastie onto a tray.

"I will," he says, sounding a little breathless. "It was a crazy morning. I won't do it again."

"Take their orders," I say, directing my head at the people waiting.

Aris merely nods before rushing over and asking what they would like. I keep an eye on him as we work through the customers. Something is off but I don't push. I have no idea what kind of appointment he had–if he's even telling the truth.

I let it slide because no one is perfect. We're human after all. As long as it doesn't happen again then it won't be a problem.

After lunch when the cafe starts quietening down, Aris dismisses himself to the back room. I clean the counters and empty the dishwasher, glancing over my shoulder to see what he's doing but I can't see him.

I throw the cloth onto the side and follow him into the backroom, curiosity getting the better of me. As I push open the door, Aris is crouched on the floor over his back. When the door creaks he jumps, dropping something to the ground.

Pills scatter the floor and my eyes widen as he flaps around trying to get them back together, a prescription bottle rolling towards my feet. "Fuck," Aris curses as I step closer, my eyes flicking over his back.

I move my gaze to his backpack, only to see more prescription bottles. He twists and glances up at me, mouth falling open. He raises to his feet and stumbles backwards, his hands out in front of him.

He studies me for a moment and I see fear flash past his expression. I look back down to the pills and then the bottles in his bag, my brows pushing together in confusion.

"Wait, Luca. It's not what you think."

Read the rest of this book, bonus chapters and Nick's story which is COMPLETED over on Patreon and Ream!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in my bio!

Author's Note

Daddy Declan to the rescue🤭💘

I love the chat that they had, finally communicating and being honest with each other🥰

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼

And eeeekkkk, what do we think is going on with Aris?

Don't forget to vote and comment! it makes my day

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Tik Tok: savannaroseauthor

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1M 33.9K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...
1.5M 53.3K 26
|LGBT ROMANCE| When Marcus Berkley discovers that he has a secret admirer, he isn't quite too sure how to react. Surely, the affection held won't go...
511K 21.4K 30
Kaylen Lutyens. 19 years old. A stoic, reserved, architecture student with a shattered family. He thinks love is but a waste of emotions. Emerald...
252K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...