Darkest Desires

By Cassie_brat

Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents... More

Description And Warnings
Chapter 1 - Aurora
Chapter 2 -Aurora
Chapter 3- Aurora
Chapter 4 - Lorenzo
Chapter 5- Aurora
Chapter 6- Aurora
Chapter 7- Aurora
Chapter 8 - Aurora
Chapter 9 - Aurora
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

55 3 0
By Cassie_brat

Walking into the house, heels in hand, tired from how uncomfortable they were , i hear noise coming from the kitchen. I should probably ignore it and just go to my room to study, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Lorenzo stands there, hair messy, short sleeved t shirt clinging to his body, revealing not only his muscular arms, but a tattoo, that starts from upper arm going up his biceps and disappearing under the black material.

He doesnt even notice me, too focused on grating the cheese in front of him.

He looks so different out of his suit, more human. His black sweatpants do nothing to hide what's beneath them and my face flushes at the thought of how big he is.

I clear my throat and walk in to take a seat opposite where he's working, "What're you doing?"

"What does it look like i'm doing?" He says through gritted teeth.

I sigh, i've honestly had enough with this bickering. The man really can't stand me and i'm tired of being where i'm not wanted. Ric really needs to come back to work.

he looks up finally seeing me and narrows his eyebrows, "Where are you going?"

"Where does it look like i'm going?" I ask in the sincerest, sweetest voice i can muster with a fake smile plastered on my face.

he rolls his eyes and i look around the kitchen, trying to get a peek of what he's cooking, he sighs, "Lasagna. I'm making lasagna"

I tilt my head, "You cook?" he only nods to my question, "then why do you have a chef?"

he sighs again, he really hates being asked questions, "I'm a busy man Aurora. I don't have time to cook."

"Then why didn't you ask the chef to make you lasagna?" I question.

"Because she's not really the best at italian dishes, plus it was Alessio's favorite." He says the last part with a smile that quickly disappears as he realises he said it out loud.

I narrow my brows at him, "Alessio?" I ask.

He ignores my question and continues working. After moments of silence i decide to answer his question, "I was on a date."

he stops working and looks up at me, no emotion apparant on his face, "Have fun?"

A smile creeps up on my face at the thought of Jake, "Yeah, yeah i did." He nods and goes back to his cooking. I just watch him work in silence.

He wasn't kicking me out, but why wasn't i leaving either? It's as if gravity was keeping me pinned to the chair. I was enjoying it, just watching him cook. His face calm, and focused instead of angry,, his muscles relaxed instead of tense.

It was a rare, yet pleasant sight, "shit" he whispered bringing me back from my thoughts. He cut his hand, "Hang on, I'll go get the first aid kit in my room."

Without waiting for his response i ran up to my room to get it and was back within a minute. He had a towel wrapped around the hand and i rolled my eyes at his carelesness.

I take his hand in mine and start cleaning the cut. It wasn't too deep, but it was long. He doesnt say anything while I work, but i can feel his eyes the entire time. I needed to rid the room of the sudden tension or i was going to combust.

"You know, poeople who know how to cook usually know how to use a kife." I say, attempting to get some sort of reaction from him other than his blank stares.

"What happened to your parents?" He asks softly, the questiong catches me off guard and i clear my throat, "You read my file, didn't you?"

"What happened to your parents Aurora?" He asks again, and i can smell the whiskey on his breath , "You're drunk, aren't you?"

"I'm tired." He says and i finally look up to see sad eyes straring back at me. It's a look i've never seen on him before, raw emotion. An emotion i know all too well; pain. I realise there's another reason he's asking me about my parents. I feel like he needs to speak about it, for some reason, i know he needs this.

"They died a few years ago." I whisper, going back to dressing his wound with a bandage.

"You miss them?" He asks

I release a heavy breath, "Everyday."

I still feel his eyes on me, i take a quick look up at him, i can feel he's struggling with something. He wants to release whatever pain is holding him captive, but he's fighting it too.

"Why'd you want to cook lasagna tonight?" I ask him softly, holding his bandaged hand in my own up to my chest, not wanting to let go. Scared, that if i let go, his walls will come back up and he'll just insult me again.

Not that I'm afraid of his insults, I'm tougher than that. I'm just.... Tired. We've argued enough these last few days.

His breathing grows slightly heavy when i brush back a strand of hair that had fallen on his face. He shuts his eyes for a moment, before i ask another question, "Who's Alessio?" I whisper.

His eyes open and stare into mine, "My little brother." Barely in an audible whisper.

I nod in understandng, "You miss him?"

"Everyday."

We stand there just looking each other, searching each other's eyes. We may hate each other, but right now, we're the only ones who can undersatnd what the other one is feeling. I know the look in his eyes all too well and he knows mine too.

It's as if we're seeing and reading each other for the first time. Lorenzo's just like me; broken. He's human after all.

"You want to talk about it?" I ask and he shakes his head in refusal, not once removing his eyes on mine. I nod in response, and he inches closer to me. So close that our noses touch and his breath fans my face.

My breath hitches in anticipation. There's a mixture of so many emotions in the room right now and i don't know what to do about it. There's this looming feeling of mutual pain, mutual understanding and mutual... desire?

His eyes dart back and forth from my own to my lips. He swallows, "Aren"t you going to stop me?" he whispers as he inches closer.

I shake me head, "No." i whisper back.

His lips are on mine the next second. The kiss is.... soft, like he's scared if he goes all in i might push him away. I should, but i can't, I won't. I lean in further into him to deepen it.To show him I want this.

He takes his hand from mine and pulls me flushed into him, wrapping his arms around my waist as my hands find the back of his neck.

The kiss deepens and my guard falls completely. It's not rushed and it's no longer soft.

This is what butterflies must feel like.

His tongue finds my mouth and i groan, the kiss shifts from something slow and meaningful to desperate hunger and desire. He pulls me closer and i feel him growing harder and i grow hottter and wetter.

He finally pulls back after minutes of just kissing and holding on to each other like our lives depended on it. He rests his forehead on top of mine and groans, "I don't think i can take you leaving me hanging and having to use my right hand again." He jokes.

i smirk and pull him back into another kiss. After another minute he bends, putting his other hand under my knees to carry me bridal style. My arms wrap around his neck and our eyes lock, "If you have any doubts about this, tell me now because once i carry you up those stairs, I am making you mine Aurora."

I swallow and breathe out, "Make me yours Lorenzo."

---------------------------------------------------------

We get to my room and he places me on the bed, he's on top of me almost emmediately after.

He hovers over me, looking me in the eyes before he places a peck on my lips, which he then trails softly down my jaw. When he reaches my neck he sucks on the skin, causing me to whimper. His fingers pull down on the thin straps of my dress as his kisses continues to trail down.

He pulls down on my dress, slightly exposing my breasts and he takes a moment to look at me bare chested, "You're beautiful, you know that?" He says and i only smile in response.

His head drops back down placing kisses going down my chest, until his mouth finds one of my nipples and his hand squeezes on the other boob. He sucks on my nipple, flicking it with his tongue until it's raw and i let out moans in response.

The movement isn't rushed, it's slow, he takes his time, as if he's engraving each movemement and moment into his mind. I know it'll be engraved in mine.

the kisses change from being soft to him full on sucking on the skin which earns him a whimper each time. The further down the kisses go, the further down he pulls my dress, until i'm in nothing, but my panties.

He pulls off my panties and rests my legs on his shoulders. He kisses my leg, from my knee going down to my inner thigh.

One hand holds onto my thigh, squeezing it and the other finds my breast, squeezing, flicking and playing with my raw nipple.

He places a kiss on the base of my folds and i moan as he enters a finger in between, feeling me back and forth, "You're so wet for me bambina" (baby).

His tongue enters my folds and finds my clit, at the same time as his two fingers penetrate inside of me.

I arch my back and release a moan at the sudden movement. He pumps into me faster and harder as his tongue works wonders on my clit.

He sucks on it and his fingers continue to pump. I moan at the indescribable pleasure consuming all my senses.

Never and i mean never has anything felt so dangerously good before.

My hands grab onto the sides of my bed, pulling on the covers as Lorenzo continues to pump and suck. He stops and i let out a whimper at the sudden loss of contact. I was so close.

"I need to loosen you up more so you can take me in bambina, i'm adding another finger okay? It might hurt."

I nod, "Okay." I whisper.

"Good girl." A smirk covers his face. A sight i'll never forget as his mouth and sides are dripping with drops of me.

He bends down again running his tongue up my entire cunt a few times before it lands back on sucking my clit. He puts in the three fingers and i let out a whimper mixed with a moan from the painful pleasure.

He goes from pumping slow to pumping faster and my moans grow louder.

I feel my release coming and my legs start to shake , "Cum in my mouth baby" he demands

And with those words i moan out his name involuntarily, cumming into his mouth. He licks me clean and goes on to remove his clothes within seconds.

I see him naked for the first time and the sight knocks the leftover air in my lungs.

The tattoo from his forearm goes futher onto his bicep, up to his shoulder and down across his chest. His olive skin , is adorned with tattoos. Tattoos one wouldn't see without him taking off his shirt. He has one on the side of his v line too, of a scorpion.

My eyes dart from the scorpion to his defined abs, where does this man get the time to build a body like this?

His smirk grows when he sees me checking him out and he pulls down his boxers, my breath catches and my eyes widen at how big his shaft is. I swallow hard and he hovers over me before i change my mind.

He tilts my chin up so my eyes can focus on his, "As hard as it'll be, I'll be gentle okay? You don't have to be scared."

I swallow and nod, "I need you to tell me to stop if this isn't what you want baby."

I won't lie, seeing him all out and hard was scary. Lorenzo is big, but then again, feeling it on me makes me instantly wet again, ready for anything. Barely having come down from my last high,

"I want this." I whisper, raising my head slightly to lock our lips together in a feverish kiss.

i grab on to his face and my hands trail to the back of his head, pulling on his hair slightly when he trails kisses down my neck sucking on the skin.

I moan softly, growing wet instantly and he pulls back. He places his lips back on mine, i'm guessing to quiet down my scream or distract me from the pain as he enters me , slowly stretching me out.

I can't help but let out a muffled scream of pain and pleasure intertwined into one. It hurt. God knows it hurt, but it felt amazing too.

He pushes in and out, slowly, letting me get used to him around me, "fuck" He lets out, "ti senti cosi bene bambina." He groans out, his italian accent thick. (You feel so good baby)

Seeing that i'm spanish, i didn't understand a word, but it somehow turned me on even more and i moaned out his name as he continued pumping in and out.

After a few pumps , "Fuck, bambina I can't do this." As he abruptly stops moving and looks at me, my eyes narrow and my heart starts racing, he can't be stopping right?

"I need to be inside of you. All of me."

Oh.

Ohhhh..

That wasn't all of him? My eyes widen, but i quickly recover.

His tip is still inside of me, so i raise myself against him and slide down, halfway in, "I need all of you inside me, I can take it." I Whisper.

The next moment he pummels into me, fully. He fills me up past the brink and i cant help the loud whimper that escapes my lips. "You okay?" hes asks.

I manage to let out a quick "Yes." Before he continues sliding in, filling me up before pulling out repeating the same force.

His lips find mine, sliding his tongue in as he pumps in and out of me. Starting off slowly so i can get used to all of him around me and in me, then they grow faster and rougher.

His eyes dark with desire and lust, Lorenzo and i lose ourselves in this moment. The feel of our skin on each other, the exchange in sweat, saliva and bodily juices making us become and feel like one.

In this moment, we don't hate each toher. We're two people who let their guard down having come from a place of understanding.

The knowledge that he's gone through something like that, like i did, and it still affects him makes me see him in a different light. Him being on top of me, totally cnsumed by me, treating me delicately changes my perception of him.

I knew sex with Lorenzo might probably be great, especially after he fingered me in his car, but not once did i think it'd be like this.

Him being inside of me not only feels amazing, it feels right. Like he was the answer to the gaping hole in my chest.

It's the sex right? It has to be.

My moans and screams grow louder and so do his groans and when he moans, it's my name. It feels so good, so right, it causes me to tighten around him and come undone again and i arch my back when i moan his name.

After a few more thrusts, Lorenzo comes undone too and fills me up.

He rests his forehead onto mine and we stare at each other for what seems like forever, "Stay the night with me?"

The words fall out of my mouth before i can stop them and i shut my eyes not ready to see the smirk before he insults me or his eyes rolling.

Stupid. Aurora. That's what you are, stupid.

I feel my walls fighting to close back up before the attack, but instead i feel him shift on top of me, moving to the other side of the bed, wrapping his arm around my stomach.

He pulls me closer, and i turn my body, my back now resting against his chest. He drops a quick peck on my neck and nuzzles into my hair, "Anything for you principessa." he whispers into my ear before , i think, he drifts off to sleep.

_________________________________

This chapter was definitely longer than others, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 25.8K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
414K 5.7K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
29.3K 1.1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
588K 9.2K 50
19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior is the Spanish mafia leader. However Auro...