Infatuated-Draco Malfoy x OC

MattyandTheosGirl02 द्वारा

Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort... अधिक

Characters
The start of something new
He's just that bad
Eleanor White is victorious
Stranger things have happened
From bad to worse
Saving Juliet
I hate you, Draco Malfoy
The girl who got hurt
Im sorry
Revelations
The Deatheaters
The invite
I don't belong
Confusion
Getting along
Friends?
Daddy dearest
The room of requirement
Family
The truth
The crossroads
My keeper
The ties that bind
Through the hard times
A brothers love
Exchanged words
Home
Sage green
Longing
Reunited
Christmas with you
Malfoy Manor
Juliet Walters is...
The letter
The Nott's
The Dark Lord
Stuck with you
Juliet Nott
Graham Montague is an ass
Oh so mighty headmaster
The prophecy of one
Figuring it out
The girl tells all
Now or Never
The Dumbledore's
The riddle of it all
I wont watch
1943
I'm new here
Holding back
The Slytherin boys of 1943
Life on the line
You're a bitch
He isnt capable of such things
He has a soft spot for you
Let's kill Dumbledore
The astronomy tower
A heart of steel
Knock down my walls
Exposed
Lineage
1996
The lost Diadem
The curse of the damned
Two Nott's, a Malfoy and a Riddle
The darkest parts of her
The first time...
Cursed
Let me go
The Last Time
Juliet's Epilogue
Draco's Epilogue
Infatuated
Final Authors Note

Save me to save you

22 0 0
MattyandTheosGirl02 द्वारा

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

1943

Juliet opened her eyes to be met with a huge headache and a snoring Evan Rosier. Her hands immediately went to her temples, to try and relieve some of the pressure but she gave up after a few minutes. With a large sigh, she climbed out of bed and made the way to the bathroom. Stripping herself of all her clothes and getting into a steaming hot shower, once she was satisfied with her cleanliness, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body, whilst she brushed her teeth.

Juliet poked her head around the door to see Evan still asleep, so she crept over to her chest of draws and pulled out a tennis style skirt and a jumper. Once she was changed, she went back into the room.

"Evan" Juliet shook the boy roughly and he awoke with a squeal. "Sorry" Juliet smiled softly.

"Don't do that" Evan chuckled as he sat up on Juliet's bed.

"Thank you...for bringing me back up here last night" Juliet patted his shoulder.

"I-I didn't bring you up here, Tom did" Evan looked at Juliet with raised eyebrows. Juliet's eyes widened as the memories started to come back to her.

"Oh right yeah, sorry" Juliet blushed a deep shade of red.

"What did you say to him last night? He was upset, he punched the wall, had blood all over his hand and when I called him 'my lord' he told me to call him Tom and to tell the others to never call him that again" Evan let out a breathy chuckle but Juliet's body stiffened. Did she get through to him?.

"I need to go and speak to him" Juliet ran out of her dorm and went into the common room, but none of the boys were there, so instead, she made her way up the flight of stairs on the other side of the common room. Tom was a prefect so, he had his own quarters.

Her legs moved fast as she climbed the stairs and her closed fist pounded against the wood of door. After knocking for about ten seconds straight, a tired looking Tom,swung the door open.

"Can you stop your obsessive knocking" he groaned as he looked at Juliet.

Juliet opened her mouth to talk but as her eyes drifted downwards, she realised that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Her cheeks flushed as she cleared her throat.

"C-can I come in?"

"Do you have to?" Tom rolled his eyes.

"Yes. It's rather important" Juliet spoke in a low tone and Tom finally stood aside, allowing her entrance.

"Talk" Tom said blandly as he took a seat on the small sofa that rested in the middle of the room.

"Um-last night, Evan told me you told him not to call you 'my lord' anymore. Does that mean..."

"Yes" Tom spoke before Juliet could finish.

"I-I can go home?" Juliet felt tears well in her eyes.

"Please don't cry again" Tom leant back against the sofa.

"I won't" Juliet huffed as she wiped her eyes.

"Unfortunately, you're stuck here till October though, are you not?" Tom raised his eyebrows in question.

"Yes" Juliet nodded slowly.

"Well, just because I've decided that I don't want you to die, because I think it would be a terrible waste of magical talent. It doesn't mean that I'm convinced a mortal life will be great, I'll still need you to prove it" Tom crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk.

"I can do that" Juliet smiled widely. For the first time since she'd been here, it felt like a weight had lifted of her chest.

"Great. We start today" Tom clapped his hands together and stood up. Juliet watched as he walked across the room and picked up a leather bound journal. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at it in his grip and her mouth parted when she realised she'd seen it before. "What?" Tom hissed.

"I-I've seen that...in dumbledore's office...in 1996. Except it had a big hole in the middle of it, like it had been stabbed with something" Juliet pulled her lip between her teeth.

"Strange. Maybe I did something to it" Tom was also, confused.

"It was like it was talking to me, I could hear it, like it had thoughts and feelings and it was drawing me in, urging me to touch it. The same thing happened with this old box in the room of requirement as well"

"I turned it into a horcrux"

"What?" Juliet's mouth fell agape. She'd read about horcruxes.

"I haven't, I mean I would have. It was something I was looking into" Tom threw the journal back down and walked across the room, closer to Juliet.

"So, why could I hear your horcruxes?" Juliet furrowed her eyebrows.

"You have a power you say, to travel through time. And there is a prophecy about you using said power to come here, maybe, it was the world trying to tell you" Tom sighed, he couldn't believe the amount of power that was contained within such a small person.

"Strange" Juliet looked deep in thought but she snapped out of it as she looked into Tom's eyes. "Get ready, I'm taking you to hogsmeade".

"That's your way of showing me that a mortal life is worth living?" Tom scoffed.

"Yes. Now hurry" Juliet sneered as she left the room and headed back into the common room. Evan and Timothee were now sat on the sofas under the window and a very tired looking Abraxas was falling asleep in the chair.

"Did you find Tom?" Evan asked with a smile.

"Yeah, he's coming to hogsmeade with us all" Juliet dropped down next to Timothee on the sofa.

"What?" Abraxas sprung awake.

"What?" Juliet looked between the three boys with a frown.

"Well...the whole world is changing in front of my eyes" Timothee shook his head with a smile.

"Whatever" Juliet rolled her eyes before letting her body relax into the sofa. Her head was still very much pounding but she could ignore it, for the time being.

"Do you have a headache?" Evan frowned as he leaned in closer to Juliet's face, to inspect her.

"Yes" Juliet shoved her hand into his face, to push him away.

"You should really-.."

"I'm here" Tom's bland voice made Juliet open her eyes.

"Hi" Juliet mumbled softly but Tom's eyes narrowed in on her.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked, although his tone made it sound like he didn't actually care.

"She has a headache" Evan interjected.

"It's nothing-.."

"I don't care. Get up. You need food" Tom instructed and Juliet felt like a child being scrutinised.

She stood up and walked to his side, sending the boys a look that said 'help me' but all of them just smiled at her. She walked alongside Tom, towards the great hall and once they were there, they took a seat at the Slytherin table. Juliet watched the Ravenclaw table for a while and Tom could feel the longing projecting out of her.

"I don't believe you were a Ravenclaw" Tom said with a tone of disgust.

"Well I was" Juliet smiled sarcastically as she buttered a piece of toast.

"Interesting" Tom quipped back as he watched Juliet devour two slices of toast and drink two goblets of water.

"Are you not eating?" Juliet asked.

"No." Tom said with a flat voice.

"Fine" Juliet huffed as she drank the last of her water. "Let's go then".

"Do you feel better?" Tom's eyes floated over her face as he spoke.

"Yes. Careful though, you're making it seem like you care" Juliet smiled widely as she saw a grimace cover his face.

"Not at all" Tom spat harshly but yet, he still followed Juliet from the hall like a lost puppy.

"I'm going to show you a good time" Juliet giggled as the pair made their walk to hogsmeade.

"I can't wait" Tom sighed. This wasn't his idea of fun, to him, fun would be torturing a baby.

"I might miss your wonderful attitude when I go home" Juliet placed a hand over her heart.

"Don't make me have to hex you" Tom growled.

"Sorry" Juliet smirked playfully.

"So...are you showing me a good time or what?"

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.8K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
292K 6.9K 42
18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall into someone else's arms. But what happe...
1K 22 14
"You came with such a bad intention..." What would you do if your mother is murdered before your eyes? That question runs through Aliya's mind nonsto...
Cliché Lauren Grace द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

13.9K 549 31
Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry starts to see the blonde for more then just w...